PDA

View Full Version : --ADULT TOPIC--Long term effects of tucking

Loz
11-24-2005, 04:41 PM
Hi,

I've read through a few of the previous threads here on tucking, and would like to give it a go, especially if it is as easy as it seems to be. It does sound a bit scary, but so many people saying it is all good makes me think I'll give it a go.

However, although some people mention that it can have negative effects on sperm quality, no one has really gone into detail on this. I like being a guy as much as I like being a girl, and would one day like to have children, so it is something I really need to take into account.

Would the quality of sperm increase again after a period of 'hanging out'? Or is the negative effect more permanent than that? If so, how long could you spend tucked before the quality starts to significantly fall?

Any help or pointing to the correct resouces would be greatly appreciated.

Lauren_T
11-24-2005, 05:12 PM
The whole reason the male testes are located where they are - outside of and away from the body - is for cooling. When they are allowed to warm to body temperature, sperm production is affected - TEMPORARILY.

If you stayed tucked tightly for a day or two, you might be temporarily infertile - but after a day or two of 'letting it all hang out' so to speak, you'd be 100% back to normal.

So, tucking has no permanent effect on fertility - but on the other hand, the testes are highly susceptible to physical damage, and even one incident of physical trauma to one's cojones appears to greatly increase the likelihood of developing testicular cancer in later life... :eek:

Ya better protect those jewels...

Sam-antha
11-26-2005, 09:48 AM
Hi there Loz,
Heat affects the quantity and not the quality....

Have you ever heard the student song with the chorus roughly going "Hanging down, swinging free". Thats your two. In times of tension, or cold, up and in they go. In a wartime situation if they are hanging down, then you are not worried.
Do not worry about tucking in spite of the immediated result that they do not hang down.

chattaboxx
11-26-2005, 02:36 PM
read this with interest,

were can i found out how to "tuck them"

many thanks

Louise

Sam-antha
11-26-2005, 07:33 PM
Felicity did a wonderful one back last year or sometime earlier. I think the above is the correct title. It lived I think in the Adulf section. also it is a step by step guide and steps are necessary believ you me.

Good luck and please do let us know how you felt when you stood up properly taped and tucked. Its wonderful.

Felicity
11-26-2005, 11:50 PM
Thanx for the acknowledgement Samantha. Here it the thread, “The Art of Tucking:”
http://www.crossdressers.com/forums/showthread.php?t=1950

Note that when I first made it, I guessed at the tape lengths. Experiment for the proper lengths for you. Even if you don’t to a tight tuck, at least use a single piece of tape to hold the loose scrotum skin away from where the seams of panties, gaff, or whatever you wear is. It hurts to get that skin pinched wrong by clothing! Note that finding the right placement of tape allows you to hold the penis in and flat, and allow the head back out for peeing without undoung anything.

Although I don’t believe in using a gaff, if you do, hold the skin away from being pinched with tape…. I have used extra holding power from something other than a gaff however. I liked the fabric of some closeout competition swimwear I found. Women’s size 26, and bought three of them. Now one piece women’s competition swim wear is measured by chest size! The proper size for me is a 38 or 40, but damn, that 26 fits like a glove! Talk about power tucking! I took one of them and cut the top off and it works to hold a tuck. I can even roll in the back part to be like a thong-back as well.

A few days ago, I taped myself up tight. I went shopping several places and stayed tucked all day. At one place, they had several out of season short-shorts! Had fun trying them on! Bought a few pairs too… Also bought some nice pants.

Anyway, off subject, but I’ve been tanning and my skin is really dark now. When I was trying the shorts on in the multiple mirrored dressing room, I was able to see some pail creases where I didn’t get tan, where my legs meet by buttocks! Damn... Definitely need to loose that 30 pounds now! A little fat is one thing, but tanning creases…