PDA

View Full Version : Putting on the style thing

Sam-antha
11-24-2005, 05:37 PM
This is not a query concerning bra likes and dislikes, nor is it concerned with the shape, fitting or much else.... other than "

how do you put it on.

Natalie x
11-24-2005, 05:59 PM
I reach behind and do it up, then spend the rest of the day pulling it down at the front because it rides up due to having none of those boobie thingies to keep it in place.

Billijo49504
11-24-2005, 06:11 PM
I hook mine in the front and either take it off the same way or ask the wife to unhook me.:cool:

susandrea
11-24-2005, 10:28 PM
Funny, after about 31 years I actually had to think a sec!

I wrap it around my waist, backwards and inside out, and do the clasp correctly.

Then I turn it around and pull it up.

That way I know for sure the hooks are in the right place and it's faster.

:)

However, it is much sexier to put it on first and reach behind your back to fasten it. Just my opinion!

Stephanie Brooks
11-24-2005, 10:40 PM
Wow, I'm shocked. I assumed everyone did it like a girl. I do. I put it on, fasten it with the hooks in the back, and remove it the same way.

Phoebe Reece
11-24-2005, 10:42 PM
I am curious to know if any of you girls out there know how to do the trick of taking off your bra without taking off your blouse. I first saw it done in the movie "Flashdance". I did it myself once in front of some friends after a dress rehearsal for a play in which I was playing a female role. My friends (who may suspect, but I've never told about my CD side) were suitably impressed.

Stephanie Brooks
11-24-2005, 10:49 PM
I am curious to know if any of you girls out there know how to do the trick of taking off your bra without taking off your blouse. I first saw it done in the movie "Flashdance". I did it myself once in front of some friends after a dress rehearsal for a play in which I was playing a female role. My friends (who may suspect, but I've never told about my CD side) were suitably impressed.
Good lord I seem to recall I did it once many years ago in response to Flashdance. In essence, you need to:

Unhook the bra.
Get the bra straps (one at a time) off the shoulder, over the hand, and back inside the sleeve.
Pull the bra out.
:D

Likewise, you can remove pantyhose under pants without fully removing your pants. ;) But that's another post.

breanna1954
11-25-2005, 01:36 AM
I always fasten my bra in front but when I take it off I usually reach behind and unfasten it.

Jerri
11-25-2005, 07:55 AM
I hook mine from the back and do the wiggle thing to get it into place but when it come to taking it off I turn it around and undo it from the front.

RachelDenise
11-25-2005, 08:01 AM
Always do the back thing! I guess it just seems more sexy to do it that way, particularly taking it off! I wish I had real breasts when I take a bra off so my forms wouldn't on occasion just flop out onto the floor! Very silly and not too graceful.

Ms. Laura
11-25-2005, 08:06 AM
It took some practice, but I put it on and clasp it behind... after about 6 or 7 tries.

swiss_susan
11-25-2005, 08:21 AM
But recently I have found its getting easier (with practice of course :D ) to fasten it behind the back.

Kim E
11-25-2005, 09:03 AM
My everyday bras I put on, reach back and fasten from the back. The bras I wear when I leave the house are all front closure.

Kim

Sam-antha
11-25-2005, 02:39 PM
At the back, and not always gracefully. On the other hand it does seem to depend on the fit of any particular bra, or my mood at the time.
I did not know it was possible to take it of without taking off the pulli. One lives and is always learning.
Likewise I am surprised that half of our world do it from the front. Has anyone else seen that magnificant advert for Dolce and Gabbana ? My view was on the back cover of "In Style" from May this year.
PS They have an excellent range visit them on the net, try also their wwwmade-in-italy.com and many more. costly tho

Shannon
11-25-2005, 03:03 PM
I slip on my bra and reach behind to hook it up. Feels more feminine to me that way. Then I place my breast forms in the cups and do some fine tuning. I like to unhook my bra with my breast forms still in the cups.

Leilani68
11-25-2005, 03:17 PM
Put it on Gracefully:
Reach around back if a back closure to put on and take off.
Otherwise front hook.
Keeps bra's from being ruined............:)

Jodi Lynn
11-25-2005, 07:38 PM
All I every saw when growing up was mom putting hers on, hooking it in front and turning it around, and my wife does it the same way, so I guess that is why I do it the same way. But I do reach around and undo it from the back.

KATHERINE 47
11-25-2005, 07:49 PM
i always do it like a real girl from the back and oh so sexily

Megan_Renee
11-25-2005, 07:51 PM
Wow, I'm shocked. I assumed everyone did it like a girl. I do. I put it on, fasten it with the hooks in the back, and remove it the same way.

My wife (genetic girl) hooks her bra in the front and turns it around... or she has me do it for her.

Megan

DanaJ
11-25-2005, 07:53 PM
I do the hook in front and then spin move. No way I am limber enough to reach back there, not even close! :D

Jodi
11-25-2005, 08:58 PM
I both hook and unhook in the back. It took years of practice to get it right, but now can snap a bra together on the first try.

Jodi

KatieZ
11-25-2005, 11:56 PM
I do the hook in front and slide it around. Both of my wives did it that way too. And I learned from my first wife, although both of them did it, how to take off my bra with my top still on.

Hugs

imagination96
11-26-2005, 01:49 AM
I hook the bra from the back . . . pop in the forms . . . and then slide on the straps. I've actually become quite proficient at it ;)

I saw the pulling the bra off w/o taking off your top trick on Friends a long time ago (PHoebe did it). Once u figure out the trick it's a breeze :)

Deanna2
11-26-2005, 02:31 AM
I wear a small cup size (I think small is beautiful) and most of my bras have only one hook. So hooking in the back is not the problem that multiple hooks are. I do have some bras with two hooks and I still hook them in the back.

What does surprize me though is that so few girls seem to wear front closure bras. I have several FCB's and they are just so comfortable. I prefer them to the back closure bras.

I also some triangle halter neck bras with hooks on the corners of each triangle. The halter part I just slip over my head around my neck. The back strap is just done up on one triangle and I slip the strap around my back and do it up on the bottom corner of the other triangle. Because there is so little of them I can wear one under a t-shirt without it showing.

Sam-antha
11-26-2005, 09:23 AM
I like them, but once walking along a shopping mall I had a problem.
The single, rather safe looking and large hook slipped out.
There I was, clutching myself together with my arm, with the shopping bag in one hand and the handbag also involved, all the while sort of balancing my unglued contents in approx the right place.
It was summer and I had a rather tight pulli tht was not quite tight enough for the job suddenly imposed upon it.

Angela Burke
11-27-2005, 01:38 AM
In all the years I've been wearing bras. I've always put mine on back-to front, hooked up, turned it right way round, pulled up, put my arms through the straps then put in whatever type of "filling" I'm using that day.
I've never thought of putting it on the correct way round and hooking up at the back.
I'm not naive on the subject I've had many girlfriends,(not boasting just a result of a love for women and the passage of time!). Watching a girl getting dressed is very sexy, but putting on a bra on right way round has just never occured to me until reading this thread. So I've just gone and got a pretty bra, correct way round, arms through straps, arms round the back, bit of fiddling about, bingo!
Old bitch learns new trick!

Love Angela XX

BrendaChristine
11-27-2005, 01:51 AM
I do the front then reverse move.

Joanne_2003
11-27-2005, 10:37 AM
Good lord I seem to recall I did it once many years ago in response to Flashdance. In essence, you need to:

Unhook the bra.
Get the bra straps (one at a time) off the shoulder, over the hand, and back inside the sleeve.
Pull the bra out.
:D

Likewise, you can remove pantyhose under pants without fully removing your pants. ;) But that's another post.

First I would like to know how the pantyhose thing works you have me thoroughly intriged. As for the poll Iused to reach behind and do it but my SO does hers in front and that is how I do it now. I reach behind to remove it, this fascinated my SO.:p

paulaN
11-27-2005, 10:45 AM
I turn my bras inside out and clip them in front. then I swing it around my body and flip it up putting my arms through the straps. then it's time for my breast forms. a little wiggle and I'm done. I don't see how anyone can reach around there back my arms just wont do it.

Tamara Croft
11-27-2005, 12:57 PM
i always do it like a real girl from the back and oh so sexilyI'm a real girl and I don't do it like that, I clip it at the front, swing it round and then slip the straps up ;)

Oh and the bra trick..... easy as :p

LindaTS
11-27-2005, 01:18 PM
A long time ago I decided that if I was going to wear a bra I would put it on correctly, reaching behind me to hook it. Of course I have no idea if this is the correct way. LOL More importantly, I have something to fit in the cups. A girls best friends I think.

cyancd
11-27-2005, 01:32 PM
I hook and unhook my bras from the back - it's easy with practice and I've had years of practice!

Tamara Croft
11-27-2005, 01:35 PM
Have a read of this, listed in most popular order ;)

http://www.herroom.com/privbras.cfm#one-one

Sam-antha
11-27-2005, 02:34 PM
Have a read of this, listed in most popular order ;)

http://www.herroom.com/privbras.cfm#one-one

Gee TamaraGG, where did you learn all this and when. all right we know where but what about the when ?
Did you know half of it before ? I did not, so much to know, including not to forget how the label lies.
Must read more.
Bye and thanks for the lift.

Robyn B
11-27-2005, 09:27 PM
Reach behind to fasten and unfasten. Silly me - I never though outside the box enough to know there were other ways!

I haven't found it too tough -- but I do put on the bra before the artificial nails!