PDA

View Full Version : Would you go to a theme park dressed en femme?

Vallari
09-16-2004, 10:32 AM
Hi gurls, I was just thinking about random things and this idea stuck out in my mind: Would you go to a theme park dressed up, and if so, what would you do there? What would you never do there in a million years while dressed?
I love rollercoasters myself, but I don't think I'd ever be able to ride one while dressed though :rolleyes: , I think my wig, shoes and boobs would fly off and break something! :eek: Have fun with this everyone! :)

Jennifer_Ph
09-16-2004, 10:50 AM
I've worn shorts and pantyhose en drab to theme parks many times. But I am with you - I don't think my wig and boobs would do too well. Plus the water rides might ruin a perfect face!!!

jessicadiane
09-16-2004, 07:49 PM
I don't know.The amusement park is somewhere I don't see me going at all especially in a dress and heels and makeup would be ruined by the water rides like Jennifer said.On the other hand he loves amusement parks and loves rollercoasters. ;)

Karenscott
09-16-2004, 10:56 PM
My very first time out dressed was to Sea World in Orlando. My wife helped me get ready. I wore a short denim skirt and a white turtleneck (as it was chilly that day). I loved the fact that everyone coul see the sexy white lace bra underneath. I wore white tennis shoes with stockings and a garter belt.. Looking back, I'm sure I didnt pass very well, I wasn't very good at makeup yet, and my wig was less than ideal as well. We sat through several of the shows including the shark tank and the dolphin show. No one said a word to me or made me feel uncomfortable, or maybe I was just too nervous already to notice !! We stayed out all day, and when we got back to the motel room,, we had some realy awesome lesbian sex together. What a first day out !

jessicam
09-17-2004, 01:37 AM
well I went to Disneyland one year during the halloween season i dressed up as a pirate wench long black cheezy wig off the shoulder top with a cutup skirt with black patent leather boots with 4 inch heels i went out with several friends one other person that dressed like a princess it was a lot of fun and our wigs didn't fall off the water rides weren't to hard on us ladies

hugs

jessicam

nuffsaid
09-17-2004, 07:48 AM
I'd be too active to go dressed. I'd be constantly worried about how I looked.

But then that's me.

mchelle
09-17-2004, 11:53 AM
i was at disney w panties under shorts every day. bras under t some days. wish i could have worn a skirt.

BoyInLace
09-17-2004, 02:47 PM
ooohh!!! And the prizes would be really hot lingerie outfits!!!
I'd be there every day :)