PDA

View Full Version : when the guilts hit

erica12b
10-10-2012, 06:02 PM
Ok I dont get them much any more and they are not as bad as they once where , but they still get me ever now and then ,
What I want to know is how do some of you handle them ? What do you do to just get thru it .

Tracii G
10-10-2012, 06:06 PM
I have no guilt about being who I am.
You need to accept who you are then there will be no guilt.

ArleneRaquel
10-10-2012, 06:08 PM
No guilt here either, not in years. Being who & what I am is a great relaxer & a great way to live.

erica12b
10-10-2012, 06:57 PM
I may have a little way to go , but like I did say its not any where as bad as it once was but I do from time to time get them just wandering how others deal with them ,

CynthiaD
10-10-2012, 07:10 PM
I don't feel guilt much anymore, but when I do, I put on my best bra and my breast forms. I usually add a nice dress or a cute blouse and skirt, a touch of makeup and a wig. Then I stand in front of the mirror, stick my chest out, and say to myself "Woman, you are so beautiful!"

You can't cure guilt by running away.

Cynthia Anne
10-10-2012, 09:15 PM
I don't think it could be better said! Accept yourself and be guilt free!

JamieQ
10-10-2012, 09:20 PM
Umm...I must have missed the point of your question? Guilt about...what? Guilt for CDing? I never have been guilty, just extremely upset now...for denying myself all these years...trying to do the "right" thing and then finally figuring out denying myself was not the right thing to do...but I am fixing that...slowly, but definitely surely! :)Life goes on. What famous said that most things a person regrets is the things they did not do?:) Amanda

heatherdress
10-10-2012, 10:54 PM
I feel guilty about not feeling guilty about crossdressing.

Mythic
10-10-2012, 11:02 PM
I feel no guilt cause I'm doing nothing wrong. I just happen to like wearing some pieces of cloth on my body that my society asociates with my opposite gender. Well and nail polish an such lol.

outhiking
10-10-2012, 11:26 PM
Sometimes there is still residual guilt, especially if it's more then dressing. But, I get dressed, accept who I am and go about my day and shortly the guilt evaporates. I think some of the guild is simply chemical due to testosterone, but I'm not scientist.

Barbara Ella
10-10-2012, 11:35 PM
I do not feel guilt for who I am or what I do. I do have some guilt for the impact on the ones I love, but we are working on that.

Barbara

Cheryl T
10-11-2012, 04:43 AM
Acceptance of yourself. Realizing that this is who you are and that it's not wrong, as some would have you think.
Took many years for me to get to that point and now I'm so much happier.

Beverley Sims
10-11-2012, 06:01 AM
Enjoy what you do and the guilt goes away.

Karren H
10-11-2012, 06:13 AM
When ever I have any kind of issue I eat chocolate..... chocolate fixes everything.... well almost everything..... I only feel guilt when I eat too much of it...... kind of a catch 22.....

linda allen
10-11-2012, 06:24 AM
If you're hiding your crossdressing from your wife (or parents if you're young and living at their home), you might feel guilt and you probably should. If you're not hiding from anyone (neigbors and the public don't count), you should feel no guilt. Crossdressing does not harm anyone.

Angela Campbell
10-11-2012, 12:28 PM
When I was young and it held a sexual thrill for me to wear lingere I did have guilt afterwards. I felt like I was dirty or perverted and the only one like me in the world. Growing more mature and with the information available now I realized I am a transexual (non operative) and was born this way. I did not choose this at all and have been fighting it for my entire life. I finally came to grips and now I fully accept me as what I am. I am a man who wants to be a woman, should have been a female and loves to look as a female. Once I came to that stage there is no guilt whatsoever. I do not share it with those who cannot understand but I am proud of what I am.