PDA

View Full Version : Walking past teenagers

cindy777
10-10-2012, 09:36 PM
Well tonight I got dolled up and thought I would go for a walk down town. Wore a short gray dress, white blouse, black jacket, boots and hose. Tonight was the first time that I tried on my long black hair. Love walking in high heels and a little wind against my legs wearing pantyhose is just heaven. After walking for over half an hour I kind of got a little lost and had to find my way back. Like any city I just looked for a big apartment near my apartment and enjoyed walking like a woman.

On my way home there was a group of teenagers and one was saying "what is that I am hearing", thinking it was the click click of my 2.5" high heel boots. I looked at them but they were looking at the guy about ten feet ahead of me. It seems that I pass the teenage group test, also almost bumbed into two girls walking there dogs saying sorry to me from a 2 feet away. Love not being read and that is all I ever wanted. Do not look as beautiful as a lot of you girls but think I am getting better in the make up and deportment departments.

Now have to take off all my make up and nail polish, must say it was worth all the effort tonight. Love it anyway. lol

STACY B
10-10-2012, 09:38 PM
Thank God for Cell phones ,,,Cuz they will never take there eyes off them to see us anymore ,,,LOL,,,, It's a PERK !!

Tracii G
10-10-2012, 09:41 PM
Sounds like a great experience Kudos to you.
Cell phones ha ha Stacy.

JamieQ
10-10-2012, 09:42 PM
Well tonight I got dolled up and thought I would go for a walk down town. Wore a short gray dress, white blouse, black jacket, boots and hose. Tonight was the first time that I tried on my long black hair. Love walking in high heels and a little wind against my legs wearing pantyhose is just heaven. After walking for over half an hour I kind of got a little lost and had to find my way back. Like any city I just looked for a big apartment near my apartment and enjoyed walking like a woman.

On my way home there was a group of teenagers and one was saying "what is that I am hearing", thinking it was the click click of my 2.5" high heel boots. I looked at them but they were looking at the guy about ten feet ahead of me. It seems that I pass the teenage group test, also almost bumbed into two girls walking there dogs saying sorry to me from a 2 feet away. Love not being read and that is all I ever wanted. Do not look as beautiful as a lot of you girls but think I am getting better in the make up and deportment departments.

Now have to take off all my make up and nail polish, must say it was worth all the effort tonight. Love it anyway. lol

Ditto that...I have gotten extremely close to people of all ages, I do not have much experience in public and I know I do not look half as good as alot of y'all. I go out in the middle of day now and it still does not matter...I am not read...I seem to slip right by...its great, huh?

Cynthia Anne
10-10-2012, 10:22 PM
Sounds like you had a great evening! The way it should be! I never worry about being read!

girlyboy13
10-10-2012, 10:29 PM

That is just so awesome!!!!! Con-grads!!!

chelsea89
10-10-2012, 10:53 PM
grats I'm sure you looked gorgeous!

Beverley Sims
10-11-2012, 07:42 AM
I had to ask some teenagers directions once.
I was using my soft husky voice and said I had a cold.
They pointed the way and offered me a throat lozenge.
I was too terrified to see if they read me, so I just smiled accepted the directions and lozenge and went on my way
Pheww! :)