PDA

View Full Version : Iso lbd for d2i vip function

I Am Paula
10-11-2012, 12:59 PM
On my way out of the mall this morning I stopped to chat with my fave SA at the Lancome booth. She's a sweety, and has successfully seperated me from a good chunk of cash. She invited me and my wife to a cocktail soiree, and product launch at a trendy downtown nightclub. We accepted with thanks. She has only seen me in blending in mode, maybe not ever even in a dress. I asked her how formal this would be, and she replied 'dress to impress, the little black dress, and sky high heels will reign supreme'.
At home I tried on my lbd, only to find it a little dated looking. Time to shop. I'll probably go consignment, cause it's a once every few blue moons thing that I get to really dress up, and spending 3 or 4 hundred seems a tad over the top. We have a high end consignment shop in the next town over, I'll go see how the pickings are there. Sky high heels? I'm fifty four, but I still have some classic black pumps. A nice satin clutch, some chandalier earings, and an updo, and I'm set to roll.
This is going to be fun.

Robynts
10-11-2012, 03:21 PM
Celeste,

I can't wait to see the pictures!

Jamie Christopher
10-11-2012, 03:24 PM
Celeste:

Sounds like a night to remember, for sure! Have a ball and let us all know the details!

Jamie

May(be)
10-11-2012, 03:25 PM
Sounds like fun! Maybe you shouldn't outshine your wife, though. Let her wear the pearls

I Am Paula
10-11-2012, 09:15 PM
Nobody can outshine her, even tho' she's in a wheelchair. Beauty comes from within. And thanks- but we'll probably both wear pearls.

BLUE ORCHID
10-11-2012, 10:02 PM
Hi Celeste, Don't forget your camera.