PDA

View Full Version : Great SA at Payless Shoes today.

Rachel Schaedel
10-11-2012, 05:54 PM
So I am going to Rivercity Sparkle on Saturday and of course a girl could always use a new pair of shoes. I moved back to the East Bay area and the local therapy building,read....Stoneridge Mall was just the ticket. I always like looking at Payless because the shoes are very reasonably priced and they can have some cute styles too. I have recently adopted the mentally of not caring what the general public thinks in either way that I'm dressed. I was dressed in drab btw.

I went in to Payless and met a wonderful woman named Stephanie. She did not even bat an eye when I asked her for a certain shoe in a size that left no doubt who it was for. I went with a very nice peep toe and when I went to pay she showed me a matching clutch and some really nice jewelry. I said "Ring it up!"

I left feeling like a normal person and decided I needed to thank her. I went back and talked to her and she was ver nonchalant about it. She was happy she could help and actually asked me to bring in pictures of my outfit after I told her what the occasion was.

So girls if you need help and want to make a new friend I suggest looking up Stephanie. Pictures to follow.

JamieQ
10-11-2012, 06:02 PM
I went there today (Payless in another state) but the sizes only went to about 10, which I am sure some would have fit. I am sure the proper fitting size could have been ordered but I was looking at the on sale shoes. Did not really have cash to buy I was sort of just looking. I am going to check out some more stores but up to now the sizes around here basically go to 10. I know there are some GGs that need over a 10.

cd_brooke29
10-11-2012, 06:30 PM
I have also had a great experience at the stoneridge payless shoe source. Didn't get the woman's name but she was very pleasant when I asked her if I could try on some shoes. Also, all of the sa's at the stoneridge Frederick's are absolutely wonderful. Have tried on many outfits there and they couldn't be nicer or more accomodating.

Tabitha Storm
10-11-2012, 07:07 PM
I will have to look up and see where this mall is. I think it is great to have such a good experience with a SA. Thanks for sharing

Tab

Rachel Schaedel
10-11-2012, 07:20 PM
Hey Brooke! I live in San Ramon now. Maybe we can get together and chat.

cd_brooke29
10-12-2012, 01:30 AM
I would really like that Rachel. I'm in Castro Valley and work near Stoneridge.

cd_brooke29
10-12-2012, 01:31 AM
Tabitha--

Stoneridge Mall is in Pleasanton, CA