PDA

View Full Version : My heart is still pounding! First time full femme in public.

Christie Camelle
10-12-2012, 11:49 AM
Last night, Gina (my wonderful SO) wanted to go shopping. Not with me in guy mode as usual... oh no! She wanted to go with ME! The extent of my venturing out in femme has only been out driving late at night with Gina. But she wanted a real girls' night out! Oh my dear Lord! Was she serious? I picked something cute, yet sexy... My tightest jeans (with a perfect tuck), knee high boots with 3 inch heels, a gray Beatles long sleeve t, black hoodie, and a denim ballcap. Oh... And of course my forms. Gina did my makeup and I did my hair. We headed too the mall and I felt like throwing up. She held my hand and encouraged me the whole drive. When we arrived I took a deep breath and we left Chris in the truck and walked in. Long story short, we walked the entire mall as I carried on like I owned the place. Gina told me when we left that she didn't see anyone look at me any way other than seeing two hot girls out shopping. And I bought the coolest black snakeprint leggings to wear on our next girls' night out. Sadly, we both forgot to bring a camera. We will get pics next time! What a great night!

ArleneRaquel
10-12-2012, 11:51 AM
You are blessed to have such a loving & considerate SO......sounds like a great outing. :)

Dusty815
10-12-2012, 11:58 AM
I am both excited and terrified about going out other than driving, I know I will need lots of support and encouragement that I blend in. I admire your courage and keep us posted about your new freedom. It does help us that are still on the edge waiting to take the leap. Congratulations!!

Dusty

Tracii G
10-12-2012, 12:10 PM
Sounds like a perfect day to me I'm glad you had a great time and your SO is the best!!!
Yeah take the cam next time LOL.

carhill2mn
10-12-2012, 12:19 PM
Please remember to tell Gina how much you appreciate her and how lucky you are!

linda allen
10-12-2012, 02:06 PM
You are a lucky person. I'm waiting for the day I get to do that with my wife.

PretzelGirl
10-12-2012, 02:08 PM
No one told you? The saying here is pictures or it didn't happen. :D

Congrats! Sounds like the first of many. I hope there are many fun times ahead. But for the moment, it would be good to do something for her. One good turn.....

Barbara Ella
10-12-2012, 02:10 PM
WTG Amber. So glad you did not decline such a glorious invitation. And a big hug to Gina from me for suggesting this to you. So wonderful.

Barbara

NathalieX66
10-12-2012, 02:15 PM
Wow! That's awesome!.....couldn't as for a better time. You're well on your way to "earning your wings", it gets easier each time.

I'm glad you didn't throw up.....that would have been embarrassing. :heehee:

Jorja
10-12-2012, 02:22 PM
I love hearing about first shopping trips. Way to go Amber! Give Gina a hug and take her out on the town for being so awesome.

JenniferUK
10-12-2012, 02:24 PM
Hmmm the sky's the limit now girl, get out there and strut your stuff

Hugs

J

Jenn A116
10-12-2012, 02:28 PM
\Sadly, we both forgot to bring a camera. We will get pics next time! What a great night!

Sounds like a good reason for a do-over. Glad you had a wonderful experience.

Kelli Ca
10-12-2012, 03:12 PM
Great story, make sure and bring the camera next time. I know tat feeling doing something femm in public for the first time is really awesome

Angela Campbell
10-12-2012, 06:17 PM
Sounds like a dream come true! I have only been out a few times, once by myself. That was the scairiest time of my life! Other times there were other cd ers with me and safety is truly in numbers. I long for the day when going out is no big deal for me. If that ever happens.

Beverley Sims
10-12-2012, 06:23 PM
It is great when your SO suggests something like that