PDA

View Full Version : All is fair in Love and War?

Wildaboutheels
10-12-2012, 04:07 PM
Are CDers in general more "sensible" than most folks? And/or are better able to "part" from a SO than your average Joe w/o any "hostile" feelngs?

We almost never hear [here] that a CDer splits from a SO [which includes wives] for one reason or another and the SO feels now compelled to annonunce to the entire world that their [now] X is a CDer.

I finally saw it mentioned a couple of days ago in a thread.

Joanne f
10-12-2012, 04:22 PM
Well if you think that wanting to and putting CDing before a loved one or family is sensible you may be right but somehow i think that there could be a lot of wife's/so who may disagree with you .

May(be)
10-12-2012, 04:31 PM
I think it has a lot more to do with the compassion of the ex-wives for their husband. although the relationship might not have worked out, in part or in whole, because.of crossdressing a lot of these wives still have empathy and cpmpassion for their husbands.

Then again, ex-wives might not tell anyone because of the social embarrassment they might face for having married a crossdresser in the first place. Society might judge them as lesbians, or at least poor judges of character (undeservedly so). Self-preservation can be a powerful motivation for keeping a secret.

Or maybe I miss understood the original question.

Angela Campbell
10-12-2012, 06:09 PM
All women are different. My first wife would have used it against me in the most public and embarrassing way she could think of had she known. I have no doubt about that at all. My second wife - who also does not know - would not have told anyone except maybe her sister. She is not mean spirited at all. I was married to my first wife for over 20 years and I knew her personality well enough to know not to ever let her know anything about me that she could use as a wepeon. I never told my second wife because she had a verbal disgust for all transgendered people. (although gay men she liked ...whodathunkit)

Amy A
10-12-2012, 06:12 PM
I'd imagine we all have very different personalities, with varying levels of sensibility. We just all have one thing in common, and even that has a whole myriad of different motivations behind it.