PDA

View Full Version : i miss being here and want to share where i've been

charles1
10-12-2012, 10:14 PM
i told my wife about my cd dresires. the result wasn't good. still married we love each other and i've tried to not to think about my desire to dress. i miss my panties and being a cd. i now am on other webbsites gay focused. i miss wearing my panties and bras and chatting with other men like me. i must admit i get more arroused with a man. charles1/ femme name docie

Karren H
10-12-2012, 10:29 PM
so she's ok with you being gay just not dressing like a woman?

charles1
10-12-2012, 10:47 PM
no dear she doesn't know i'm gay. and infact as i age i'm sure i am. that being said looking back i should have known. but being a gay cd is more special than being JUST gay, docie

Cynthia Anne
10-12-2012, 11:34 PM
Glad to have you back with us! I know how hard it is to live a lie! I've done it for many years! We all have choices to make! Your choice to continue as you are or let the truth out is a tough one! You have to choose! Good luck!

ReineD
10-13-2012, 01:00 AM
no dear she doesn't know i'm gay. and infact as i age i'm sure i am. that being said looking back i should have known. but being a gay cd is more special than being JUST gay, docie

First, you should tell her. She deserves to know.

Second, judging by posts I've read from our homosexual members (one thread about this was 8-10 pages long), gay men have just as many issues with CDers as do GGs. It turns out that gay men prefer their men to be men. :p

heatherdress
10-13-2012, 01:06 AM
You should seek professional help to sort things out. Also, as Reine suggests, you need to be honest with your wife.

sterling12
10-13-2012, 01:24 AM
Just to be precise, if you haven't acted on your possible desires, you would be "Gay-Curious." But I would suggest if your having fantasies about being treated sexually as a Woman, don't go looking in The Gay Community. They are attracted to masculinity, not transgirls. You might find an Admirer Dude, but they will swear they are straight, and if you call that Dude Gay, it's likely to cause you trouble!

But, you have me confused. Are you Trans or Gay? You have alluded to both, and although that's possible, it's somewhat unusual. It's probably not important, but why would you "trade" being "A Crossdresser" for things Gay? Your trying to suppress you feelings about The Feminine, and turning to actively seeking liaison's with Gay Men? Seems like jumping from The Skillet right into The Fire!

I think I'll go with Heather's Advise. Think you need to be talking to El-Shrinko Supremo. You need to be sorting this stuff out! By the way, after you do, inform your wife. She deserves to know The Outcome either way. Then. she can plan for The Rest of Her Life.

Peace and Love, Joanie

charles1
10-13-2012, 01:41 AM
you make alot of sense, and i wish i could defend my position. as for my wife she and our children and grandchildren shouldn't be upset by my selfishness. but all being said i want to scream i want to dress and i do think i want to please a man, i think i wish i could scream i'm a siisy gay man, sorry but that's my current thought. please i don't mean to offend you

ReineD
10-13-2012, 02:27 AM
but all being said i want to scream i want to dress and i do think i want to please a man,

So you're just thinking about it at this point? You haven't actually determined that you are gay?

Well, believe me, you're not alone here. There are tons of members who feel just like you do and we've had many threads about this. Most will say they only have these feelings when they are dressed.

please i don't mean to offend you

Not offensive at all. But, you should be honest with your wife.

sinderella
10-13-2012, 06:12 AM
I agree, I believe you're very confused. And if you've had/going to have sexual relations with a man then your wife needs to know. There are many STD's out there and whether you use protection or not the danger still lays within. You say you don't want to be selfish but to do anything with out telling her is even more selfish in my opinion.

BLUE ORCHID
10-13-2012, 06:31 AM
Hi Charles, It sounds like you are between a rock and a hard place with this one.

Maria 60
10-13-2012, 06:32 AM
Just myself being a married crossdresser with a wife who is OK with it is so hard at times because I want to dress and I can't when I want to. But you are living your life as another person, I don't know enough about you to make any comments but you should consider trying to live the rest of your life the real you. Wish you well and hope and hoping to hear from you soon.