PDA

View Full Version : i'm back after 3 yrs. i posted twice this pm

charles1
10-12-2012, 11:05 PM
anyway, how many of us just want to scream we like to dress and be sensual. i watch my wife undress all i see is her lingerie, i want that, i want to bathe ina warm sudsy bath, wear perfume , be shaved and be loved. i'm silly but i think there are many like me, docie

Cynthia Anne
10-12-2012, 11:14 PM
Welcome back! I'm sure there many who want to live that dream! Then there are some like me that does live that dream!!!Hugs!

charles1
10-12-2012, 11:19 PM
please tell me more dear, i'm back after reading a book called alice in genderland, written by a md. anyway his past and current until he left the closet sounded like me and i cann't deny my needs any longer, but i must admit i'm also realizing i'm gay too, docie ps. love to chat and learn

paulaprimo
10-12-2012, 11:32 PM
hello, welcome back!! i'm sure that i'm one of many who feel the same as you do... :)

charles1
10-12-2012, 11:34 PM
thx. dear it's someting i wish i could explain but i really want to be a gurl

Barbara Ella
10-12-2012, 11:35 PM
Welcome back, sorry you had to stay away for so long. And for the record, you are not silly. PERIOD.

We all see those things and cannot help but feel left out. It is natural. It is who we are.

Barbara

charles1
10-12-2012, 11:46 PM
thx. you make me feel good, hugs docie

EllenJo
10-13-2012, 07:12 AM
Welcome back, and yes you just described what many of us feel.

flatlander_48
10-13-2012, 08:03 AM
please tell me more dear, i'm back after reading a book called alice in genderland, written by a md. anyway his past and current until he left the closet sounded like me and i cann't deny my needs any longer, but i must admit i'm also realizing i'm gay too, docie ps. love to chat and learn

Note that sexuality is a spectrum from completely heterosexual to completely homosexual and an infinite number of stops in between. I'd say that you have a starting point, but realize things may change as you understand more about who you are.