PDA

View Full Version : ok i'm syked about the book i read. when did you first put a panty on ?

charles1
10-13-2012, 12:38 AM
weell the author of the book was 11. anyway he made the case most cd's had a first lingerie experience abot the age of 11 to 13. that was me my sister's white cottons. so exciting a whole panel no opening for my penis. i was hooked. i think there are many like me and the author. wecan also share where that led me another time, hugs, docie

ReineD
10-13-2012, 12:57 AM
so exciting a whole panel no opening for my penis.

Is this what's it's fundamentally all about? A constraint of sorts for the penis, like a junior version of a chastity belt? I never would have guessed. I always thought it was more about the excitement of wearing something feminine, if a boy is excited when thinking about girls.

You learn something every day. :p

charles1
10-13-2012, 01:06 AM
no i agree, but i felt so femme and comfortable when i wore them, from my mom's girdle from the hamper, and other items until i was 16. then it started again after i was married. the hamper got very busy. but why ? because i felt so fulfilled. wish i could be a gurl 24/7 but would settle for 1 day a week

noeleena
10-13-2012, 03:10 AM
Hi,

Why did i wear knickers because i was sick & tired of wearing something that did not suit my body. simple i thought & i told Jos i was burning all the other underwear. that was a few years ago.

& as to the other clothes Jos said why are you keeping them , i said no idear so they to went long ago.

Have i missed anything nope , so no male clothes, Yes i did it was about 8 years ago. i brought my knickers,

...noeleena...

Lucy Long Legs
10-13-2012, 03:33 AM
Is this what's it's fundamentally all about? A constraint of sorts for the penis, like a junior version of a chastity belt? I never would have guessed. I always thought it was more about the excitement of wearing something feminine, if a boy is excited when thinking about girls.

It's a bit of both. When I was young I used to enjoy not being able to have an erection due to the constraint of the clothes, and I used to have to tuck if there was a danger of erection. Now I achieve everything I want to without this danger and no longer need to tuck.

sandra-leigh
10-13-2012, 03:57 AM
I am not completely sure. I think for me it might have been around age 15. On the other hand I am no longer certain that I didn't start with pantyhose earlier, but I am certain I didn't start wearing the clothes until after 13.

Angela Campbell
10-13-2012, 05:33 AM
I first wore panties around 4 or 5. I knew that was what girls did and I wanted to as well. I am a bit stumped though. I never thought about any opening for the penis and never had a problem getting an erection in panties. It has never been any kind of restraint at all for me. The opening in mens underwear......never used it anyway, thought it was kind of stupid. I have had mens underwear without this "trap door" .
Anyway at 4 or 5 there was no sexual component to it at all. I remember in the tub using several wash clothes and hand towels and draping them over myself with one being the panties, the next the girdle, then one up top fpor a bra then a larger one for a slip and so on. I didn't have any clothes so I pretended. I knew even then I had to keep it a secret. I would look in the clothes hamper for my mothers things and try them on as well.

DAVIDA
10-13-2012, 05:38 AM
Well, I guess that I learned something too.
I never thought that the double layer with the opening was a "penis" opening.
Have you ever tried to use the opening for that pourpose? It seems quite the difficult task.
I was always under the assumption that the doubling up in the front was to keep the little "leaking"after peeing from going through the underware and then onto the front of the pants.:brolleyes:

As for the age, I started around 5 or 6 and I didn't know what an erection was.

Cheryl T
10-13-2012, 06:00 AM
I was about 7 when I first wore my mom's nylon panties. That's when I knew I was different.

EllenJo
10-13-2012, 07:03 AM
I was about 12 when I tried on my sisters panty girdle the first time and was hooked. I had for years before that admired all of the women's lingere in the Sears catalog. I also was always watching for the monthly women's magazines that my mother subscribed to because they usually had the "MaidenForm Woman" advertisement, really loved those. Then of course my Aunt would give my Mom her old copies of movie magazines which always had a couple of pages of Fredrick's of Hollywood ads in the back. I use to tear those out and keep them when Mom threw them away. Now that I am writing this I am wondering what took me so long to try on panties the first time. I just always loved the way girls dressed and the choices they had. My sisters were showered with all kinds of new nylon panties, bras, girdles, slips and hose when they reached puberty and all I got was a package of larger sized tighty whiteys.

As for the comment about penis restraint, in my case there may be something to that also. I was never comfortable swinging around in a pouch. I was forever tugging at my crotch to get comfortable. My mom was always scolding me about it. My first wife hated it, but I was always trying to get things where they should be. My current wife noticed immediately when I put on panties that I did not do this. She was right, things stayed where I wanted them in panties and the nylon was comfortable against my stuff.

Tina B.
10-13-2012, 07:11 AM
My first memory, (not sure of actual time I started dressing) was at age sex, it was my older sisters nylon full slip, keeping anything down never had a thing to do with it. It just felt good and it felt right.
And I don't recall it having anything to do what I later learned was sex.

Kelley
10-13-2012, 07:17 AM
I was 6 or 7 when I tried on my first panty. For me it was the sensation of being something that was meant to be for girls and tabo for boys. The other sensation was the pressure on the penis. Pressure is as much a part of the sexual experience as anything else. Not so sure constraint had anything to do with it.

Desiree2bababe
10-13-2012, 08:08 AM
I was probably 6 or 7, swiped a pretty yellow slip from my sister and wore it under my boy clothes and went fishing with Dad. I would sneak off into the woods and take my boy clothes off and adore the way I felt in that pretty yellow slip. Never will forget how fussy my sister got when she couldn't find her slip later on.

Cynthia Anne
10-13-2012, 08:36 AM
I was four when my sister dressed me and I was hooked on panties!

ReineD
10-14-2012, 12:31 AM
I knew even then I had to keep it a secret.

This is interesting. How does a 4 year old know that he shouldn't wear girls' clothes, if he's never been caught and never been punished? Is there something inherent in the psyche, do you think, that tells us early on that we must conform to our physical gender?

Meghan
10-14-2012, 12:37 AM
This is interesting. How does a 4 year old know that he shouldn't wear girls' clothes, if he's never been caught and never been punished? Is there something inherent in the psyche, do you think, that tells us early on that we must conform to our physical gender?

I think so. I grew up playing with cars and legos, wanting so desperately to play with dolls that I secretly stacked the skinny legos together and pretended they were dolls.

I had to sneak in looks at makeup with the bathroom door closed (I got caught once when my parents were looking in from the back yard).

There's enough social pressure even at that age. I remember wearing my baby sitters boots (that she gave to me) to school on a cold day in the first grade. I got a big talk that night that I couldn't do that any more. It only takes one no to make it off limits.

Meghan

ArleneRaquel
10-14-2012, 12:39 AM
Circa 1956, at age eight. I have no idea how I felt about wearing mommies things at the time.

Meghan
10-14-2012, 01:25 AM
Circa 1956, at age eight. I have no idea how I felt about wearing mommies things at the time.

I don't remember everything about that moment for me, but I do know I wasn't supposed to wear them. And trust me, my mom didn't have anything I would remotely identify as feminine by today's standards. But I did know they were hers.

Meghan

Beverley Sims
10-14-2012, 01:40 AM
I have read books written for an eleven year old, but not one written by an eleven year old. :)
This is a duplicate and I seem not able to delete it.Thanks. :)

Beverley Sims
10-14-2012, 01:41 AM
I have read books written for an eleven year old, but not one written by an eleven year old. :)

Angela Campbell
10-14-2012, 07:34 AM

A four year old knows many things. For one he sees that the men do not wear these things, and I also had friends who were girls and I played Barbies with them and they also knew that Ken did not wear the dresses. Of course this is just a guess and it is really hard to remember but I do not think I was ever caught or punished for it.

I was an early learner as well, I could read before I went to kindergarden. I played "school" with my older brother and he taught me what he did in school every day.

Shadowgirl89
10-14-2012, 10:41 AM
I started at about 8 years old, I found some of my moms panties in a drawer they were white nylon panties with little red roses(I remember looking for batteries) and felt how smooth they felt and I felt I had to try them on and they were the most wonderful thing I'd ever felt and I was hooked 😊

Jenniferathome
10-14-2012, 11:11 AM

No Reine, you had it right. It's about femininity.

Stephanie47
10-14-2012, 12:12 PM
My first encounter with wearing women's clothing was wearing my mother's slips, which were hung in the bathroom to air dry. There was absolutely no sexual connotation or component to trying on the slips. Wearing the slips predated my awareness of sex. Does that seems unusual? If you were raised in the 1950's you did not encounter the sexuality so prevalent in society now. Later on as a young teenager a sexual component arose. However, I think the sexual component to cross-dressing arose because, as with every teenage boy, I was a horny kid.

ReineD
10-14-2012, 02:06 PM
No Reine, you had it right. It's about femininity.

I keep getting caught in the same trap, over and over again, that there "must" be one, nice tidy way to explain it all. lol

Truth is, there must be some 11 year olds who are budding fetishists, just as there are other 11 year olds who begin to notice they do not feel the same way about their gender as other boys, while still other 11 year old boys know without a doubt they are not boys.

Meghan
10-14-2012, 03:03 PM

I actually feel quite comfortable when things are tucked up and back tightly. There is a particular comfort in not having things "hanging". It's not quantifiable as a visual thing, although the feedback loop of not seeing a bulge down there is nice.

This is a new development for me, by the way, so I do not have a complete understanding of why it feels so good beyond the feminine feel.

Meghan

silverfurret
10-14-2012, 03:35 PM
I put my first pair on around when I was 6 years old when my family had moved back to ohio and we where staying at my grandmas house. My female cousin was also living there and the exact same size so when ever I could stay over we would play dress up which included wearing her panties and swimsuits and dresses. before that when I was at daycare that I play dress up and always chose women's clothing.

Genny B
10-14-2012, 04:35 PM
My mother dressed me as a princess for Halloween when I was 7 and I was hooked then. Didn't actually try to wear panties till I was 12! I wore them with a long sleeve body suit. It was all about the not allowed apparel! It felt so good to be femine that I have alwasy continued to find that same feeling...