PDA

View Full Version : Dealing with transition: When did you?

angpai30
10-13-2012, 01:53 AM
Ok, I need some advice on what to do... I am a pre-op trans and I have run into a dilema with my breastforms. I have been on Hrt for 5 mos now and as my breastshave been growing my bra became tighter and yesterday my bra cut inty skin and my breastforms gave me blisters. So... Whay did you do as far as deciding what a good time to quit wearing breastforms is. Should I continue wearing breastforms and just keep buying smaller sizes or should I just throw out the forms and work with what I have right now?

Angela

sandra-leigh
10-13-2012, 03:51 AM
Wearing them in what circumstances? The answer would be different for "outings" than if you are wearing them at work and might have awkward questions about why your bust suddenly shrank.

Myself, I stopped wearing forms not much after I started HRT. I also pretty much stopped wearing a bra then as well. I also stopped wearing bulky sweatshirts to work, and thus did not hide the development. But that was me, in my circumstances, and might be a bad idea for others.

Kate Simmons
10-13-2012, 05:28 AM
If the forms were bothering me, I would not use them, no question.:)

Angela Campbell
10-13-2012, 05:41 AM
Just wondering...do you glue on the forms? If so try without the glue. Get a bra that fits better and just put the forms in the cup. I never have a problem with them moving around. If the bra is cutting in so much you need a different size for sure. If the breasts are getting to a size that is good for you then just get a bra that looks good with what you have, if you still need some help use a padded bra. Try different things to get the look you like.

Tina B.
10-13-2012, 07:12 AM
Try a bra with a bigger cup size.