PDA

View Full Version : A bit early but what would you like your SO/GG to get you for christmas?

new2this
10-13-2012, 08:19 AM
I really want to get Dannielle something for Christmas but I'm unsure what. I already have ideas for his boy side, this is our first Christmas together so want it to be special. I know all her sizes already just need a bit of input as to what you would like to recieve? Or to other gg's/so, what would you give, if anything?

Thanks for any advice given in advance

Xx Beth

linda allen
10-13-2012, 08:32 AM
My wife and I no longer buy each other gifts for Christmas, birthdays and such because we pretty much get what we want or need the rest of the time and we wasted a lot of money on gifts for each other in the past that turned out to not be what the other one really wanted.

We will give each other cards and just enjoy each other's company.

I see you are in a different situation. You might just want to ask or at least get some hints.

Now what would I like to receive? My wife saying to me "Honey, why don't you get dressed up and we'll go out and walk around town or the mall, maybe get something to eat at the food court."

Angela Campbell
10-13-2012, 09:30 AM
I don't have an SO but I have always asked everyone for the same thing every year for a long time.........Jamie Lee Curtis.

bridget thronton
10-13-2012, 11:08 AM
Holiday pin or sweater or matching night gowns are appreciated and what my spouse seems to buy me without my asking her

JenniferUK
10-13-2012, 11:48 AM
Being such a wonderful woman I'd say your love will be enough.

Hugs

J

reb.femme
10-13-2012, 12:21 PM
I really want to get Dannielle something for Christmas but I'm unsure what. I already have ideas for his boy side, this is our first Christmas together so want it to be special. I know all her sizes already just need a bit of input as to what you would like to recieve? Or to other gg's/so, what would you give, if anything?

Hi Beth,

I received a matching nightie and gown last year which was totally unexpected on top of my boy gifts. Does Dannielle have pierced ears, as this is always a very femme item? Clothing is perhaps a personal choice, my wife wouldn't wear half of what I like, hopefully you're are different. Femme watch is good too, if not too out dated in our mobile phone/cell world.

Maybe Beth, you could save all of our backsides by suggesting presents for impossible to buy for GGs? :heehee:

Reb

Sarah Doepner
10-13-2012, 12:38 PM
I'm with Linda Allen on this one. Just the time is all I really need.

Jenniferathome
10-13-2012, 12:43 PM
Besides being supportive which you already are, a well put together outfit, skirt, top, shoes, accessories would be incredible. Men have a real hard time putting things together. We come from the Geramimals world.

I Am Paula
10-13-2012, 12:48 PM
To get me? She already told me. Gucci loafers. Bless her.

sinderella
10-13-2012, 12:56 PM
I want a SO for Christmas :'(

new2this
10-13-2012, 01:19 PM
Hi Beth,

I received a matching nightie and gown last year which was totally unexpected on top of my boy gifts. Does Dannielle have pierced ears, as this is always a very femme item? Clothing is perhaps a personal choice, my wife wouldn't wear half of what I like, hopefully you're are different. Femme watch is good too, if not too out dated in our mobile phone/cell world.

Maybe Beth, you could save all of our backsides by suggesting presents for impossible to buy for GGs? :heehee:

Reb

I'm terrible to buy for as never actually want anything so am always surprised to get anything. I just love seeing others open theirs.

Besides being supportive which you already are, a well put together outfit, skirt, top, shoes, accessories would be incredible. Men have a real hard time putting things together. We come from the Geramimals world.

Love this idea. I had thought about matching lingerie/nighties but think this could be really fun to do.

We do spend a lot of time with her dressed and do go out out as a couple. We are hoping to get away next year for a mini break where she can dress the whole time so maybe the outfit could play into that.

Debra Russell
10-13-2012, 04:17 PM
Now what would I like to receive? My wife saying to me "Honey, why don't you get dressed up and we'll go out and walk around town or the mall, maybe get something to eat at the food court."

Perfect !!!!!.......................Debra

Tina B.
10-13-2012, 09:11 PM
I'd love my so to get me out of debt. but since that's not going to happen I'll be glad for what ever I get, she has great taste, and always gets for both genders, male and female. I love the surprise what ever it is.
One of the best years was a nice necklace of real pearls with matching earrings, I would never have thought to ask for them, but i always feel special when I wear them.

Beverley Sims
10-14-2012, 07:15 AM
I like lingerie and matching sleep wear is great.
Can be a lot of fun. :)

ChelseaErtel
10-14-2012, 07:24 AM
I'd love a really cute everyday outfit, something that shows my feminine side but is good for everyday. I assume you know his stye's, what looks good etc.

One great idea is to go out with him (he being en femme if possible) and go shopping and find things that look good on him. Then you know the style that fits him/her.

Doe he have body shaping wear?

A weekend away where know one knows you (if it's a problem) and have "girl time" and purchase the gift then. It's a double gift, a weekend away shopping and a new outfit.

A scent would work - completes the outfits.

Good luck

Kate Simmons
10-14-2012, 08:26 AM
Not really but the greatest gift for myself would be peace and cheer for all of my friends and family.:)

Babeba
10-14-2012, 08:59 AM
Last year I bought makeup for my CDing SO, to help round out what she would need to present en femme. This year I have no idea what to give her (though I have a start on him). I actually am kind of hoping she comes on to this thread to give you a few ideas I can steal from!

Jenn A116
10-14-2012, 02:22 PM

Thanks for any advice given in advance

Xx Beth

What a wonderful SO to even think of this. I'm sure Dannielle will be very happy that you got anything for her. As they say, its the thought that counts.

As far as what to get it probably depends more on what she already has in her closet and what she may need. Can you take a look at her stuff and see if there are any "gaps" (ie no long skirts or only tight sweaters) that need to be filled? Still not sure? How about a home-made gift certificate for any thing she wants at x store, with you along to pick it out.

Genny B
10-14-2012, 02:31 PM
I wish my SO would offer me a makeover and photo session... Just saying...

Stephanie47
10-14-2012, 03:55 PM
I'd say get him so vintage lingerie/floor length nightgowns. You may have to shop on eBay, where I always see very lovely nightgown from the 1970's and 1980's. A matching bra and panty set to complement the gown would be nice, and, some perfume. If you really want to give him a special gift, I'd start with a luxury soak in the tub, shaving off his body hair, massaging his body with lotion, dusting him with bath powders, doing his makeup, then spraying him with perfume. Then dressing him in the finery you purchased. Wig, too! Just suggesting! Just fantasizing, too!

Annaliese2010
10-14-2012, 07:33 PM
"...what you would like to recieve?"

That question doesn't even register w/me. I'm a giver not a taker. I get my pleasure by her happiness, surprise & thrill. So it's very important to me to give her lots of things for xmas. I always go overboard just to be safe. Besides if I want things for myself I just get them then & there, on the spot. Who wants to wait all the way till xmas? LOL...

Saffron
10-14-2012, 07:46 PM
Annaliese I'm a lot like you :) I love to buy presents for my people, I'm more into finding a perfect gift than buying a lot things, though.

stepanie
10-15-2012, 03:19 PM
Sounds like Dannielle already has what most of us would like and that is the freedom to dress however
we'd choose to, whenever we choose to, without issue. However to answer your question some of us
just really want a beautiful night gown and matching robe to relax and sleep in. Just sayin.

kimdl93
10-15-2012, 03:48 PM
Like others, we don't go overboard on Christmas. I like Linda's suggestion...a walk around town or the mall would be great.

sinderella
10-15-2012, 04:05 PM
I don't have an SO but I have always asked everyone for the same thing every year for a long time.........Jamie Lee Curtis.
Can I share her with you please? She's always been my favorite also :D

Annaliese2010
11-02-2012, 09:26 PM
Annaliese I'm a lot like you :) I love to buy presents for my people, I'm more into finding a perfect gift than buying a lot things, though. Awww... you sound so sweet, Saffron. Yes, better to give than receive. Better yet when you put a lot of thought into it, as do you. Because your gift is made all the more special, imbued with you. Your caring effort recognized, has a lasting goodly effect. Bravo! The girls I know make it difficult though. It's hard to decipher the perfect gift. They want & need so much...still, it's worth it. They're so precious. They're happiness, priceless.