PDA

View Full Version : choosing bra styles

tamaratv
11-25-2005, 01:05 AM
Hi

i have not gotten many bras yet.

i am 42ch and 36 waist and tall. Are there certain styles or shapes of p bras that are better? Shoudl i go for the ones that have the enclosures in the back like i have seen at suddenlyfem.com and the fantasygirl, breastformstore, or do i just need a regular one. My boobs tend to fall out - that's why i was hoping for some guidance

Regards

tamara

Billijo49504
11-25-2005, 06:58 AM
If you're one of us that has real ones, and they fall out, I would say you need a bra fitting. If you use forms, one of the other girls will have to help you, as I don't have any, or need them. For a free bra fitting, I would go to Lane Bryant. They are very cd friendly...BJ

uknowhoo
11-25-2005, 12:18 PM
While there are many who could speak to this better than I can, none have yet, so I'll give it a try. I bought forms 6motnhs ago and love 'em. With forms, use a full coverage bra for best results. Forms will simply fall out of demi cups or similar styles. Also, for ease of use, I'd stick w/ back closure.
Hope that's helpful. Good luck. Tammi

Wendy me
11-25-2005, 12:23 PM
my fav??? is a varssettes under wire push up bra...

Deanna2
11-27-2005, 05:56 PM
You should maybe try a balconette style. I find they look and feel fantastic.

Lauren Mitchell
11-27-2005, 06:27 PM
First, do you have breasts or forms?

If you have breasts, fitting is easy. First take a tape measure and measure your chest from under your arms around. That is the band, you say you are a 42? Next measure around the fullest part of your breasts. Take the difference bewteen the two (say 2") and that will give you your cup size (ie C cup). The your bra is a 42C.

If you use forms, then just be concerned with the band size. If you use forms for a C cup bra, then use a C cup bra.

ooh Tammi is right, the demi cups and similar can cause the forms to pop out. You would then be best with a full coverage bra. Now the choice is underwire or not. That is more of a personal choice than anything.

I wear a 44C and like underwire bras. They seem to hold my forms a bit better than non underwire.

Hope this helps.

Lauren

New Sue
11-27-2005, 06:30 PM
Tesco do everyday white cotton for less than 5.00 gbp found them to be comfortable. NS

Adrianne
11-27-2005, 07:02 PM
my fav??? is a varssettes under wire push up bra...

Mine too Wendy, also the water bra.

tiffa
11-27-2005, 08:13 PM
iam 36 and i wear ab but i find bhs are bit on the small side with ther soft bras so i get m+s lightly padded under wire or for some thing realy nice i shop at figleaves on line,but i have buoght a 36a that fits like a 36b specialy the lace ones but my fave bras at the moment are my panache black or white paded under wire