PDA

View Full Version : Gf

Samantha Thomson
10-13-2012, 08:22 AM
My gf ask me to dress up as a women full lingerie thongs garter belt stocking skirt bra blouse make-up high heels earrings brackets necklace and pounce me around w her and her Asian bi gf as there girl would you ladies do I please help

sandra-leigh
10-13-2012, 08:41 AM
"pounce me around" sounds like "sissyfication" the way you write it. That doesn't happen to be something I am into, but there are a fair number of members here who have expressed interest in that.

Lacey England
10-13-2012, 08:47 AM
I am so jealous of you! Wish I was that lucky.

Ressie
10-13-2012, 10:13 AM
Sounds fun to me, but there is the danger of becoming a permanent sex slave. And will she dominate your whole life after this?

Tracii G
10-13-2012, 10:17 AM
Not something I would do but if you find it exciting have a go of it.

ThisIsBob
10-13-2012, 10:26 AM
I don't think this is really something someone else can give advice on. If I wasn't concerned with being out in public around this town, I would totally love to go out en femme with my wife and her gf, but I'm not you.

It boils down to "If it makes you too uncomfortable, don't do it". If you're just nervous but think it might be fun, go for it.

Beverley Sims
10-13-2012, 11:43 AM
If it is the sort of thing you like then go for it.
Do not throw caution to the wind though.

Confetti
10-13-2012, 11:45 AM
Sigh run...

If its just you and her by all means three is a crowd! Sounds like she has tendencies and needs something addressed. Unless you want to but no good comes from these menages

Mistybtm
10-13-2012, 12:04 PM
I would in a heart beat, sounds like a lot of fun.

girlyboy13
10-13-2012, 12:17 PM
i would not hesitate to!!!

reb.femme
10-13-2012, 12:27 PM
Sigh run...

If its just you and her by all means three is a crowd! Sounds like she has tendencies and needs something addressed. Unless you want to but no good comes from these menages

Another of the in a nutshell answers. Succinct and I couldn't agree more. :straightface:
It does sound a bit like you are being used for amusement rather than company.

Reb

Reb

docrobbysherry
10-13-2012, 12:29 PM
It sounded like fun until the, "pounce me around", part. I get dizzy leaping up and down!

Just be sure NOT to let them tie u up and gag u. Then, they'll be able to have their way with u! As Dee said, next thing they could sell u off to ex slavers!

sinderella
10-13-2012, 12:51 PM
It sounds as if you need an ally... I offer my services to keep them at bay...HERE I COME TO SAVE THE DAY!!! just kidding of course. Enjoy yourself sweetie...maybe a pre arranged safe word should be discussed (just make sure it isn't "no")

Samantha Thomson
10-16-2012, 10:39 AM
well ladies i did it wore panties pink garterbelt black backseam stocking 5 ' pumps highheels jean skirt leapard bra pink blouse make-up jewerly etc had a blasst by the end of the night she made sure i knew i was the girl!!!!!

Sarah Doepner
10-16-2012, 12:27 PM
If you enjoyed it that's a good thing. It will be interesting to see where it goes from here and how she treats you now that you are back in boy mode. Good luck with it, but I'd suggest that you should let the pink fog evaporate a little before you make more decisions on this.

Erica2Sweet
10-16-2012, 12:37 PM
Punctuation is your friend.

Kelli Ca
10-16-2012, 01:42 PM
Heed the advice, as long as its not a dominance thing and your going out as friends. I wouldn't have a problem

Sallee
10-16-2012, 02:20 PM
take me too Sounds like to much fun

Jill Devine
10-16-2012, 05:09 PM
Another of the in a nutshell answers. Succinct and I couldn't agree more. :straightface:
It does sound a bit like you are being used for amusement rather than company.
Reb

Reb
Agreed. Unless one doesn't care about a long term relationship, it's bound to turn out bad in the end.
I hear thin ice cracking.

JamieQ
10-17-2012, 07:08 PM
I cannot either imagine this turnng out good...but enjoy it while you can but make sure they take you to the mall for a few hours.

MsJanessa
10-17-2012, 07:13 PM
Sounds fun to me, but there is the danger of becoming a permanent sex slave. And will she dominate your whole life after this? Only if she's lucky--lol

larry
10-17-2012, 08:25 PM
Me too Me too hehehe

Jeannie
10-17-2012, 08:49 PM
What are the parameters. What happens before, during and after. If this is for pure humiliation I wouldn't do it myself but that's just me and I know some people like that sort of thing. If this is just for fun and your having a night out with the girls and will be treated like one of the girls that's one thing, but to be made the butt of the joke all night can get really tiring real fast. I would want to know the motive behind it. Oh and take your car but hang on to the keys because you may need a quick get away.

connie23
10-17-2012, 08:53 PM
Wow,
It sounds like it could be alot of fun but, I agree with everyone who expressed concern about you being humiliated. i would really get dressed so you look your very best so you can be one of the girls. If you are into domination, I guess that could be fun but ....
What would be fun would be a night on the town/

BLUE ORCHID
10-17-2012, 08:56 PM
Hi Samantha, Does the GF know all about samantha and how long have you two been together??