PDA

View Full Version : I just had a great day!

stephNE
10-13-2012, 12:27 PM
First let me say that I have never been happy with my makeup. I have always though that the biggest thing I missed as a crossdresser was those teen years growing up and practicing putting on makeup with girlfriends. So about two weeks ago, I was at a local shopping center and walked passed a day spa. I noticed that in the window their sign listed “makeup instruction”. So the next day I brought in my picture album and went over to talk to them. I went in and asked about makeup lessons and one of the ladies came over to me and asked how she could help. I pulled out my pictures and was about to say that I was a CD’er, when she grabbed the album from me and said “Let me see”. Before I could say anything she was flipping through the pages and said she would love to show me a few makeup tricks.

So on Thursday I made an appointment for a lesson. When I got up that morning, I underdressed in padded panty, pantyhose and bra, put on my skinny (women’s) jeans and went to work for the morning. A little before noon I went on to my lesson. The ladies there were so very nice to me: welcoming and supportive. The makeup artist spent more than an hour and a half with me and showed me a few tricks. When she was done, I asked if she would mind me finishing getting dressed, and she said “Sure.” So I slipped in my breast forms, pulled on my wig, and changed from sneakers to my black pumps.

As I was putting on a little jewelry, everyone in the shop came over to look at me. All four ladies were telling me how beautiful I was (I know that wasn’t the truth). But I left there feeling so confident, I am sure you could see it in my steps. I headed to a mall and spent the afternoon shopping. I interacted with a number of SA’s, and bought lunch out. I did see a few people glance at me, but they smiled or winked and nothing negative was said. I must have gone into a dozen stores that afternoon. I don’t think I have ever had such a fun day.

Michelle 51
10-13-2012, 02:26 PM
Sounds like you had a great day Steph.Nice that you shared the pics ...Michelle

Roberta Young
10-13-2012, 02:42 PM
Steph, Very pretty, from the smile on Your face we know You had a wonderfull time. Hugs Roberta

Bree Wagner
10-13-2012, 02:55 PM
Great story Steph. Getting a makeup lesson is one of those things I absolutely need to do. It looks like yours turned out amazingly well.

Tina B.
10-13-2012, 09:14 PM
She did a nice job, you look great, but did you learn how to do it like she did?

Beverley Sims
10-14-2012, 07:10 AM
I think you look great,good makeup,but...
One size down in the bra cup department would probably look better. Try it? :)

Angela Campbell
10-14-2012, 08:11 AM
And some padding in the hips too. The hips need to be as wide as the shoulders to look right. The makeup is great!

Franki Kate
10-14-2012, 08:18 AM
Very nice results, Steph. Thank you for sharing such a wonderful experience.

bridget thronton
10-14-2012, 09:40 AM
Nice job on the makeup - might be time for another lesson for me

S. Lisa Smith
11-17-2012, 09:34 PM
And some padding in the hips too. The hips need to be as wide as the shoulders to look right. The makeup is great! I agree with almost, hip padding will help greatly with you passing (if that's what you want :) )Glad you had a great day out!!