PDA

View Full Version : Two great nights

Leah Lynn
10-13-2012, 10:46 PM
Last night I took a long hot bubble bath and shaved my body (except for that small 1%). Then I dressed, panties, panyhose, bra, skirt, pullover sweater, pumps, light makeup and big hoop earrings. I put my wallet in a little black purse and took a drive around town. It was great!
Today I went shopping and bought four new skirts and a top. Got home and showered, and dressed up again, wearing a new outfit, and new dangly earrings and wig. Then I drove to another town nearby, and went to the bar. Had two drinks, didn't pay for either, danced with a guy then headed home while still sober and in control. I am still on cloud 9! As the old song goes, "I Love Being A Girl!":battingeyelashes:

Tera
10-13-2012, 11:10 PM
AH!!!!!! I would love to experience what you just experienced! That sounds so amazing. I have taken a drive but that was only once and it was more nervous than anything. But all part of gradually stepping out. But that's one of my "goals" I guess you could say - taking a bubble bath, shaving, the whole nine yards. Someday soon hopefully.....

Cynthia Anne
10-14-2012, 12:10 AM
Sounds like two very great nights indeed!!!!!!!
And oh yes; I love being a girl toooo!!!

ArleneRaquel
10-14-2012, 12:15 AM
Sounds as if you had a great time, btw do you still have your dancing partners phone number ? :heehee::o

Jamie Christopher
10-14-2012, 12:20 AM
Great getting out for a bit isn't it? Very exciting, have fun...

Jamie

Leah Lynn
10-14-2012, 09:05 PM
Sounds as if you had a great time, btw do you still have your dancing partners phone number ? :heehee::o

No, and he didn't get mine, either.

linda allen
10-15-2012, 06:53 AM
That's two great nights alright. I envy you. :battingeyelashes:

laurieg
10-15-2012, 07:15 AM
Doesn"t feel gtreat to do that i
get out quite often and love every minute when i,m at a bar shopping or just driving around that way girl enjoy

kimdl93
10-15-2012, 09:24 AM
Sounds like a wonderful evening, Leah! Hope there are many more to come!

Beverley Sims
10-15-2012, 10:07 AM
Yes it can be fun, don't over do it.