PDA

View Full Version : First time dressed in a couple of months

reb.femme
10-14-2012, 09:13 AM
I haven’t dressed now in a couple of months due to the effects of medication knocking the back end out of me (corticosteroids). Basically, I just couldn’t/can’t be bothered to do anything. However, last night I seemed to have got my mojo back.

I am free to dress at home but as my wife was out working nights, No not that sort of night work :heehee:, thought I would try a full makeup session and a couple of new items I had bought a while back.

Once I had done my makeup, I got to start dressing, knee length skirt and a soft bird pattern top with Peter Pan collar (really like this top). Plus hose and heels naturally, I could feel the anticipation rising as I put on each item and it just seemed to reach a crescendo of elation once I put on my hair.

What surprised me most was that I was shaking throughout and not having suffered a time out from dressing before, it was a completely new experience for me. The release seemed to hit me like a storm and, in essence, demonstrates to me that my CDing is very much a need as well as a desire. Not that I've really challenged that thought at any point.

I would be interested to hear the thoughts and experiences of others in relation to having had a time out and how this has affected you.

Rebecca (back from the wilderness) :)

Launa
10-14-2012, 09:28 AM
I still have time outs and I hate every second of them.

Lady Catherine
10-14-2012, 10:05 AM
That happenned to me yesterday when I was trying to put a neclace on. Never happenned before. Didn't know what to make of it.

Heather Daniels
10-14-2012, 10:55 AM
Yes, after an extended period of time, with no dressing, I sometimes get the "jitters" as I'm transforming. Shaking hands, butterflies in the stomach, just a very strong feeling of excitement. As soon as the finishing touches are complete it becomes more of a natural and relaxed feeling. This obviously isnt a game for many of us. Its a very real internal need.

Beverley Sims
10-14-2012, 12:01 PM
I have had similar experiences when I hadn't dressed for a period of time.
I think the expectation and th result are a bit overwhelming.
Also I like Bertschesgarten it is a pretty place.
I was there Christmas eve 2000.