PDA

View Full Version : So Many First...

Kayle Adell
10-14-2012, 11:15 AM
I never thought when I started reading Emily Barton's TG Caption site that I would do anything like I did yesterday. A couple months ago on my way home from a rubbercity rollergirls roller durby bout I told my best friend that I was reading a couple stories online and that I wanted to try crossdressing. Instead of freaking out she just said ok. I decided I'd also tell my other best friend and she also agreed to help.

Well, the first attempt didn't go so well, but the outfit is cute so I kept it. I needed to buy so many things which were easy to do online or going to specialty stores. Well yesterday I didn’t have time to place and order online and wait nor could I go out of town to buy the bra I need to finish my costume for the party. I had to go into my local kohl’s store and buy one, which was infinity harder because I didn’t really know what I was looking for. I walked up to the closest employee, which lucky me happen to be a beautiful woman around my age, and I told her “your day just got interesting.” And I got to repeat the incident at the checkout counter.

Well now that that ordeal was over I almost forgot I made an appointment at a local solon to have a haircut/brow/manny peddy. The stylist (again lucky me) asked how it was cutting my hair. I had no idea so I just told her do whatever (I was going to wear a wig anyway). When it came to the eyebrows I told her that I needed them to look masculine yet feminine. Then it was time for the manny peddy. The girl doing my nails was telling me how they get men in there to put me at ease but at that point I was relaxed and kind of enjoying myself.

So with everything done it was time for the party. I was cooking so I hadn’t changed yet. But there were two GG’s there both were trying to hide. One thought her skirt was too short and wanted to wear sweat pants, the other didn’t like how her costume was kind of a tutu. I just laughed at them and told them to wait. I went upstairs showered and changed into Kaylie. I came back downstairs to everyone gasping and OMGing. I walked to the middle of the room, curtsied, and introduced everyone to Kaylie Marie Adell.

After the party, my guy clothing covered in hair, I decide just to stick with it and changed out off my maid outfit and into Kaylie’s first outfit, which looks so much better with the breast forms in place. My drive is a 20 min drive back home and I was surprised to see so many cars out on the road at 2am. I stop at the only traffic light in town and had to wait for a male jogger walking his dogs to cross the street, at one point a cop was following me (I was like don’t pull me over, please for the love of all that is holy, don’t pull me over.), and I was stopped by a train. But I made it home without incident. Overall great night.

Beverley Sims
10-14-2012, 11:52 AM
Having all those firsts are a real adrenalin rush.
You won't have the same rush next time but will enjoy it more.
Go for it is all I can say.

Kayle Adell
10-14-2012, 12:55 PM
Well, for halloween or costume parties, I think people will just brush it off for the holiday. But One bout of the Roller derby is sponsered by Womens heart health and thier icon is a red dress... If I can find one I plan on wear one to that bout...

Cynthia Anne
10-14-2012, 04:30 PM
That's a lot of first all at one time! I agree, next time will be better yet! Have fun!

Roberta Marie
10-14-2012, 04:40 PM
Kayle,

Welcome to the crossdressing community. Your progress is much faster than mine was. I started first crossdressing when I was 6 or 7 years old, and I didn't go out in public untill I was 51.

By the way, we are almost neighbors, I'm in Kent.

Kayle Adell
10-14-2012, 04:56 PM
I blame understanding friends and alcohol....

bridget thronton
10-14-2012, 06:00 PM
Sounds like a great day - thanks for sharing