PDA

View Full Version : So the Doorbell Rings

linda allen
10-15-2012, 10:03 AM
I'm sitting here dressed. Necklace, dangle earrings, bra and boobs (stuck on), blouse, skirt, panties, and high heeled pumps. No makeup and no wig (because it's on order but not delivered yet).

The doorbell rings. I cautiously peek around the corner and see a guy I don't know holding something. I figure I don't know this guy, he's not a neighbor, and I'm not going to try an emergency deconstruction just to find someone trying to get me to vote a certain way or join a particular religeon.

Then he knocks a few times. I've already given up precious seconds by not starting a deconstruction. For some reason, I haven't laid out "boy" clothes this morning anyway. I look out again and it's the FedEx guy trying to deliver something and I realize it's something the phone company is supposed to send me.

Now UPS just leaves stuff in front of the door. USPS puts it on a chair that's outside the door on the porch. Not FedEx though. This guy writes up a slip saying that they tried to deliver a package and no one answered the door. Now I either have to schedule another delivery day or drive to their office and pick it up.

Ugg! :thumbsdn:

So why didn't I just answer the door? I might have been tempted if I had a wig and butt padding. Probably not, but tempted.

Being Paige
10-15-2012, 10:23 AM
I would have grabbed a towel and wrapped it around my head, put on some lip gloss or colour and answered the door.

Sarasometimes
10-15-2012, 10:26 AM
I think your choice was a wise one! Hey they will try tomorrow and you just need to have your face either on or off...Your choice again. Don't know where you live but someone other than he may also get a glimps!!

kimdl93
10-15-2012, 10:28 AM
I do it all the time now, linda. I agree - a wig will boost your confidence. So once its here, you'll be ready to go answer the door at will.

Roberta Marie
10-15-2012, 10:28 AM
I've been in similar situations and just answered the door. These delivery people have seen it all if they've been on the job for more thane a year.

Karren H
10-15-2012, 10:31 AM
Betting he's seen it all already.... love the towel wrapped around the head idea!

May(be)
10-15-2012, 10:34 AM
Ironocally, I bet your wig and makeup were in that very box! Oh, irony!!

linda allen
10-15-2012, 10:48 AM
Ironocally, I bet your wig and makeup were in that very box! Oh, irony!!

No it was something to change my phone service. :sad:

No big rush though.

I do it all the time now, linda. I agree - a wig will boost your confidence. So once its here, you'll be ready to go answer the door at will.

That and at least some sort of beard cover. My outfit today is a little dressy for a towel around my head.

Kelli Ca
10-15-2012, 10:51 AM
What if he was delivering the wig you ordered? How ironic would that be LOL

linda allen
10-15-2012, 10:51 AM
I think your choice was a wise one! Hey they will try tomorrow and you just need to have your face either on or off...Your choice again. Don't know where you live but someone other than he may also get a glimps!!

Tomorrow I have an afternoon appointment at the dermatologist so I won't even be able to wear a bra, much less my stick on forms. They leave marks for a couple hours. Marks I don't want to have to explain.

Beverley Sims
10-15-2012, 11:02 AM
When I was 20 I came out of the shower, wrapped a towel around my head with a larger towel tucked under my armsand paraded out to my bedroom.
The girls all looked and this is one of the instances that encouraged them to try and make me up.
Yes it did work, I was just a flat chested girl that needed help up top.

AshleyScott
10-15-2012, 11:04 AM
I was dressed in short skirt, top and sandals, in the garden picking some vegetables when "toot toot" - a delivery. "Toot toot " again. No-one else at home, so I went to collect. The driver, a young lady in her late 20's, didn't even turn a hair.

But, boy/girl, was my heart thumping :heehee:

Erica2Sweet
10-15-2012, 11:22 AM
At least he didn't back into your car and then drive off like the FedEx driver did last winter here at our place...

Tracii G
10-15-2012, 11:43 AM
Heck if I don't know the fed ex or UPS person I will answer the door no matter how I'm dressed.LOL
They have seen it all I'm sure.
Answered the door this morning in my silk PJ's and it was the neighbor lady.I'm so bold huh? :D

Cheryl T
10-15-2012, 11:47 AM
Don't blame him for leaving the door tag and not the package.
Lots of things require a signature. Maybe he couldn't just leave it.

You should have just answered the door...he might have stuttered a bit, but I'm sure he's seen things that you wouldn't believe either.

Michelle55
10-15-2012, 11:54 AM
I have a some old coveralls that are large enough to go over several layers of clothes that I can pull on quickly if needed. They are loose enough to cover the curves and cover all the clothes underneath.

linda allen
10-15-2012, 12:19 PM
If I had been wearing a wig and at least beard cover, I might have been tempted but there's sort of a commitment to my wife that I won't answer the door in a skirt. I don't want to break that. Maybe things will change in the future.

ArleneRaquel
10-15-2012, 12:28 PM
A few year back, the UPS truck pulled up and I, who was totally en femme, answered the door, I signed for the item, and the driver said " Thank you sir". :eek:

Meghan
10-15-2012, 12:43 PM
At least he didn't back into your car and then drive off like the FedEx driver did last winter here at our place...

Erica am I reading this correctly, the FedEx driver got in your car and drove away? I have to be reading this wrong ;)

Meghan

dsmth
10-15-2012, 12:55 PM
Heck if I don't know the fed ex or UPS person I will answer the door no matter how I'm dressed.LOL
They have seen it all I'm sure.
Answered the door this morning in my silk PJ's and it was the neighbor lady.I'm so bold huh? :D

I like your PJs. I wish I had something like that!

Jenny Doolittle
10-15-2012, 12:56 PM
Not to be a domsday sayer but by not opening the door, you may have had someone crash it open in a breaking and entering. My vote is to open the door.

stacycoral
10-15-2012, 12:59 PM
Your just protecting your self until your ready to go out in public, Traci, said if she didn't know the people around here there is only one person ever, so it would not be safe, even if they can't say anything, it just not safe here in the old west. hugs.

Veronica27
10-15-2012, 01:02 PM
A few year back, the UPS truck pulled up and I, who was totally en femme, answered the door, I signed for the item, and the driver said " Thank you sir". :eek:

What name did you use to sign? Maybe it left no doubts.

linda allen
10-15-2012, 01:15 PM
Not to be a domsday sayer but by not opening the door, you may have had someone crash it open in a breaking and entering. My vote is to open the door.

I could see the man but he couldn't see me.

ArleneRaquel
10-15-2012, 01:22 PM
What name did you use to sign? Maybe it left no doubts.

I did sign my male name, but my hand writing is not readable, its just scribbling.

suit
10-15-2012, 09:02 PM
I did sign my male name, but my hand writing is not readable, its just scribbling.

welllllllll .....that is sort of like a guy ! so many girls at about 12 make a 6 week job of making her signature flowery and loopy ......they loose the hearts and unicorns ........but the readability seems to stay.

~Joanne~
10-15-2012, 09:22 PM
Don't feel bad Linda, I would have done the same thing minus the peeking lol Yes, now you have to go pick it up but at least you kept your promise :)

Brenda456
10-15-2012, 09:24 PM
I would have run and hidden under the bed!

ArleneRaquel
10-15-2012, 09:27 PM
Tuesday I'm getting 4 wigs to be delivered by UPS, including my first two brunette wigs ever, I pay to answer the entirely enfemme. I'll report his/her reaction, I plan to were shorts, top, bra, hose, wedges, blonde hair, femmy eye wear. The UPS delivers here usually bteween 12noon & 6PM CDT.

MissTee
10-15-2012, 09:31 PM
Oh, gheesh, do I know the feeling. Was traveling, and alone in the hotel room. So, hey, I go for it: I dress myself up, put on wig, and do nails and face. Long artificial eyelashes, too. An hour later I'm relaxing with a book and some hot tea and enjoying the en femme time when the hotel fire alarm goes off. Superman and that phone booth thing have nothing on me. :eek:

lauriep
10-16-2012, 02:11 AM
As someone who used to deliver pizzas while I was in high school. I can tell you I seen a few things. One time I made a delivery to a house in a very afluent neighborhood. I was hoping for a big tip, and boy did I get one. A beautiful woman answered the door almost naked. It appeared that an orgy was going on. I couln't see anything, but I could hear alot.:D:)

Chickhe
10-17-2012, 01:06 AM
When you order somthing, put in the special comments, "please leave package with crazy crossdressing house mate. Thanks". That should take care of it.

wilt575
10-17-2012, 01:15 AM

I do it all the time also,but can't pass since I wear moustache in male mode for work. Usually dress casual around the house, curvy jeans/ short shorts(Dasiy Duke), with spaghetti strap tank or crop top with bra and C forms etc. and fem thongs on feet. If tanning I wear string bikini. No problem I am who I am, so sales and delivery people you only see once so what, love there reaction.

AllisontheGoddess
10-17-2012, 02:11 AM
I would have said eff it--S'not like he's ever gonna come back again, or you'll ever see him again ;P

linda allen
10-17-2012, 06:40 AM
I do it all the time also,but can't pass since I wear moustache in male mode for work. .

Does work require a moustache? Shave it off. Tell people you lost a bet.

As for the original package, I signed the ticket and left it stuck to the door. They left it the next day (I was really away from home that time).

My wig is coming today but that's UPS so they will just leave it.

BLUE ORCHID
10-17-2012, 07:57 AM
Hi Linda, I have a friend that drives for UPS and he says that NOTHING surprizes him anymore.

linda allen
10-17-2012, 08:24 AM
Hi Linda, I have a friend that drives for UPS and he says that NOTHING surprizes him anymore.

I don't doubt that but there's an understanding with my wife that I won't answer the door dressed as a woman. I suppose I could have, but it would have broken a trust. This CD acceptance is still pretty new and I don't want to jeapordize it.

Launa
10-17-2012, 08:43 PM
You could always throw on a house coat, crack the door 1" and say, "hey I'm just getting out of the shower and could you pass the docs through the crack, I will sign it and leave everything on the front mat."

I remember when we were in high school there was a kid in our subdivision that was filthy rich and had all the toys. We would go knock on his door and sometimes his dad would answer the door as drunk as a skunk and in the nude. I mean the bare nude with the pot belly hanging out. He wasn't even wearing a sock.
Instead of a "nice hello" he would say, "what do you want?"

There is nothing as bad as that

Tracii G
10-17-2012, 09:28 PM
I keep Mr Mossberg close to the door just in case.

sometimes_miss
10-17-2012, 11:17 PM
The delivery guys by me always leave a sticky note for me to sign, and they'll leave the package at my back door the next day for me, or if it's valuable, you can simply pick it up at their local branch. Besides, once they notify you that they've been there, you can simply stay dressed in drab the next day for him/her to deliver it to you so you can sign for it. If you really, really need to feel a bit girly, you can always underdress that day under, say, heavy sweats to hide the bra + panty lines/wear a thong,....works for me when I order food for delivery.

suit
10-18-2012, 06:05 AM
I keep Mr Mossberg close to the door just in case.

the trap door in the porch floor over a mote filled with pirona is what I want for un-wanted "guests "
it would work in "convenace store robberires too !"

yea I grew up on Saterday morning creatuer double feature and old tarzan flicks.

stacycd24
10-18-2012, 03:35 PM
Linda, I would have done the same thing... My Fed Ex Guy knows me to well. Stacy