PDA

View Full Version : MMO* crossdressing

Etsy
10-16-2012, 02:23 AM
I am continually amazed at how netizens treat crossdressing with such nonchalance. I am teleporting all over Second Life presenting as a male in a suit jacket and dresspants, a t-shirt and 5" mary janes and no one cares. They treat me according to how I behave. Just now I am in Blacklace looking at lingerie dressed like this and it is no big deal.

Cut to earlier today when I walked into 2 lingerie today and in one store I was waited on extremely well by one SA who liked crossdressers, a few other SA's were clearly weirded out and the others were just working and did not care. At the other lingerie store I walked into I was being helped well until I mentioned I was buying for myself and then the entire staff stayed away, even at the till.

I want to port this to RL.

ReineD
10-16-2012, 02:45 AM
I've never joined Second Life so I just had a look and wow! The graphics are so much more realistic than any such graphic from years ago. I'm impressed, the modeling programs have come a long way. While I was looking around, I saw a fantasy place in the adult play area entitled "******* Grunge Street (http://secondlife.com/destination/*******-grunge-street)" Although the term "*******" is not something that many members here approve of, still it looks as if the world of Second Life is a great deal more tolerant of gender and sexual differences than is real life. This is not surprising though. People don't feel threatened by virtual imagery the same way they do in real life, with people they do not understand.

So be careful to not mix the two up! :)