PDA

View Full Version : My brilliant and understanding wife, I am so lucky.

Sarah_B
10-16-2012, 01:57 PM
Since coming out to my wife and the shock that followed, she has been so supportive and understanding. She has used this forum for advice and this has helped immensly. Sarah is allowed out in the house once a week and she is comfortable with this. She has helped me buy clothes from thrift shops and offers me feminine advice. This week on my birthday, she bought me some Paul Smith Extreme perfume. To top it all she has purchased me my first wig on ebay. I am really looking forward to this weekend. I am sure there will be some issues ahead and we discuss all my desires and take it slow and easy and I will do nothing without her blessing, as I really appreciate what she is doing for me and how hard it has been for her. She is making it possible for me to be Sarah and our love for each other is immense. She really is a brilliant wife, thank you.:battingeyelashes:

outhiking
10-16-2012, 02:54 PM
You are a very lucky lady. Enjoy!

ChristineReid
10-16-2012, 02:59 PM
Fantastic news! Very similar to my own story. My wife found out and accepted it without question. All she was worried about was that I may have another woman. It's amazing how much we fear the unknown and then when it happens it is so much easier than we ever imagined possible. That's not to say that all wives would react in this way. I think we are very lucky. I am still in the eraly stages and want to take it further with my wife - but am still nervous. I think it's still that I struggle to accept myself. In many ways I think she is more ready to accept my alter ego than I am! Cx

Samantha43
10-16-2012, 03:00 PM
That is wonderful! You seem to have the right attitude and are taking her feelings into consideration. That is very important!

heatherdress
10-16-2012, 03:21 PM
Great for you. Make sure you tell your wife over and over how much you appreciate her love, understanding and support. Do things for her when dressed. Give her thank you cards, flowers and gifts from Sarah.

kimdl93
10-16-2012, 09:27 PM
I applaud both of you for handling your revelation with understanding and maturity.

Beverley Sims
10-16-2012, 10:03 PM
All the best to both of you forever.

AlexisRaeMoon
10-16-2012, 10:19 PM
What a wonderful story. If you don't mind my asking, I'm curious about how you came out to her. I'm struggling with findng the courage, and could use some inspiration! Feel free to PM me if you don't want to post here. thanks...