PDA

View Full Version : Home Alone

Lady Catherine
10-16-2012, 07:12 PM
So, I'm home alone this evening. Gotn out of the shower put on a bra, some panty hose and a nice skirt and blouse. Sitting here eating cookie doe, drinking beer and shopping for some heels online. I love a girlie evening.

Ashley Lyn
10-16-2012, 07:27 PM
Me too.. but the step-kid just came home, and the SO let me know that my 'girlie' nite needed to end..
At least for now.. Only wearing hose and a skirt, so its easy to drop and cover up..
Ready when he leaves... =-) Hoping to get some new boots.. (online)..

tammysmiles
10-16-2012, 07:53 PM
Same here. Painting nails for now, enjoying a black cherry cream soda.

Haven't yet decided on an outfit but I'm leaning towards a skirt and blouse as well.

Beyond that I'll probably spend the rest of my evening relaxing, listening to music and reading forums.

Hope you all enjoy yours and good luck with the shopping!

Lady Slipper
10-16-2012, 07:58 PM
Yes, this sounds suspiciously like my plans for later tonight. Toenail painting for me too! :)

Crissy Kay
10-16-2012, 08:08 PM
Yes girls, I have tonight by myself too!! Out came my petticoats, and maid outfit!! I ate, did dishes, made a cape codder, and am able to spend some time here in fem mode for a nice change!!

Megan Briana
10-16-2012, 08:43 PM
I just got out of the bubble, and I am going to slip into a sexy bra, cute t-shirt, a denim skirt, with knee socks to match.I am going to make a fresh pot of decaf and watch the end of the baseball game. After that I may do some window shopping for Christmas.... I hope someone gets me those boots! Please Santa, I have been real good, well, mostly...\

Megan Briana