PDA

View Full Version : Little girls room or

Kimberlyfaye
10-16-2012, 07:43 PM
Little boys room?

Since I'm going out en femme soon I just wanted to ask your opinions on the above question. I am going not as a male in female costume but a female in female costume. It shouldn't matter if I use the mens restroom because alot of people will be crossplaying butt I don't want people to think I'm crossplaying. I want to be acknowledged as female so I will be cosplaying. Since the mens room would be accepting as they would just think I'm in costume it seems like the better option. But I would like the chance to be female. And it's about time I had that first experience.

Please help me out.

Ame Anderson
10-16-2012, 07:49 PM
Are there private stalls in the ladies room? I'm pretty sure there are. Be a girl already. Put on your big girl panties, or pull them down as the case may be. Just be sure you don't have your dress tucked in to your hose as you leave.

anastasiaprincess
10-16-2012, 08:11 PM
I have been out clubbing as a girl a few times in my city attending a local gay and lesbian club and at all times i needed i used the Ladies with no problem As long as the stalls are private then i see no problem :)

Amy R Lynn
10-16-2012, 08:19 PM
This is a tricky one. One that I haven't dared myself yet. However, I would have to think that it would depend on who the crowd is. You say there will be a lot of people doing Crossplay. Is this going to be in a LGBT club? I would say using the Ladies room would be fine! If you are going to be in a place with people who know you as a man, that may proove to be very awkward, unless you want to explain that you are transgendered and aren't really dressing to participate in the cosplay stuff. I can go on and on about all of the different scenarios. I guess the best recomendation I can give you is, just do what you feel is best given the circumstances.

If no one knows you or you don't think they will care then I say girl it up and use the Ladies room.

Kimberlyfaye
10-16-2012, 09:13 PM
It will be MCM Expo Amy. I know sometimes guys will dress as girls there but I wouldn't say they are CD/TS/TGer. They're probably doing it because it's fun and they like the characters. I'm doing it not only because it's fun but also because the girl inside wants to. It is a public event and I don't want to be kicked out or anything. But I also don't want to be the guy in the mens room dressed as a girl. I want to attempt to pass in public.

I also have to contend with the journey there by train en femme. That's definately public and I really want to pass at that. I guess if people call me miss then I'll take that as the sign to use the ladies. If I get clocked, it'll be the mens. I'll just say I'm crossplaying.

Brianna612
10-16-2012, 09:25 PM
I don't know how the UK sees this but, in the US I always use the ladies room when presenting as female. I've done this everywhere, TG friendly and normal restaurants and bars.

HollyH
10-16-2012, 09:32 PM
I've gone en femme to a few anime conventions, and each time I've just used the ladies room. The first time I was super nervous, but no one seemed to notice/care. I even got a few compliments on my outfit and stuff. As long as you go in, do your business, touch up your make up (if need be), and leave no one should say anything.

Beverley Sims
10-16-2012, 10:00 PM
I will use the ladies, or unisex preferred when dressed.
I look like a girl in a dress.

Eryn
10-16-2012, 10:54 PM
I'd never use a male restroom while dressed. That's asking for trouble. Use the restroom that best fits your presentation but don't tarry there. Get in, do your business, wash your hands, exit.

DebbieL
10-16-2012, 11:25 PM
When I go out, I try to plan or scope out the restroom situation long before I actually need to go. If there is a unisex restroom, a family restroom, or a very small restroom for one person at a time, that's my first choice. When I do have to use a more public restroom, I avoid situations where I need to wait in line. Better to not drink at all, or leave before the intermission and be done before the rush than to have spend 20 minutes waiting in line with a bunch of GGs. If you are dressed to impress, you will make an impression. The more attention you draw, and the longer you hold that attention, the greater your risk of being clocked before getting to the stall.

Conduct when in the restroom should be even more terse than other women. Get in, take your seat, do your business as quickly as possible, use as little TP as possible (using too much TP marks you as either a B*tch or a Butch), make sure the seat is clean (no drips or marks), wash your hands, and leave. Do NOT spend time grooming yourself and don't EVER be seen checking out another woman's body. Even if you read, women can be more tolerant if you are clearly not a threat. Ideally, the next woman in the stall should have a cleaner room and seat than when you entered.

Be aware that some people are trans-phobic and are likely to complain to management or security even if you conduct yourself appropriately. Planning ahead can not only save you embarrassment, it can also reduce your risk of being tagged as a sex offender (even if you haven't actually done anything).

Often, when I'm out with other women, they will invite me to join them, which then makes me "Legitimate" and they are in effect vouching for my behavior. Even in these situations, it's best to plan ahead, know your options, and hedge your risk if you can.

Keep in mind that exposing yourself, or "peeping" are illegal and you can and probably will be prosecuted if you are caught doing so.

angpai30
10-16-2012, 11:38 PM
The only problem worth gay bars is they only really use one bathroom, lol. I was on the ladies room and 5 guys came in two went in on another 2 went in another and the lady went in by himself and was joined by another, lol... It was hysterical because I went in the mens and nobody ever used it. I was alone in there for the entirety of my use of the mens room as.i couldn't fix my makeup in. the Lassie room because of all the pushing and shoving for a stall... I was amazed when six people went into one steal, lol.
Angela

Nigella
10-17-2012, 06:23 AM
This is a common question on this forum and if you do a search, here's how (http://www.crossdressers.com/forums/faq.php?faq=vb3_board_usage#faq_vb3_search), you will find the most recent responses