PDA

View Full Version : How do you feel?

Kate Simmons
10-17-2012, 05:25 AM
How do you feel when you are looking nice out en femme and are given the "once over" by a man or men? Personally, I enjoy the moment and play it to the hilt.( As we all like adoring attention and what woman doesn't?). It is one of the best kinds of validation for our art form. Of course what we do after that initial scan is a personal matter but I'm wondering how you all feel when something like this happens? :)

Wildaboutheels
10-17-2012, 08:58 AM
Unless one actually gives you a big smile and/or a thumbs up, I don't think it is possible to know what they are THINKING because they gave you more than a cursory glance, so I usually won't pay too much attention, but I do my best to engage people and thank them when I DO get a compliment.

Even with Smiling Faces, you can never know for sure!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6wKyXA_nMVQ

Debra Russell
10-17-2012, 11:43 AM
Once while dressed and shopping at the mall I got a coffee at starbucks and sat on a bench outside the shop as all seat were taken inside; after a few minutes a man walked over and sat next to me and started a conversation - more him than me - obviously interested - after a few minutes I said I had to go ---- it was exciting and very much a confidence booster............................Debra

Kathi Lake
10-17-2012, 11:52 AM
Call me odd, but my reaction is one part "Ewwwww!" and one part thinking, "Dude, these aren't the droids you're looking for."

:)

Kathi

Thera Home
10-17-2012, 12:11 PM
Even with Smiling Faces, you can never know for sure!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6wKyXA_nMVQ

Would you believe that this was the first 45 single I bought when I was a kid.
I was all happy when I played it on my dad's stereo hi fi console(remember those?)
The thing was like 10 feet long and made out of solid wood.
What a hell of a boom box,try carring one of those on your shoulder:heehee:

Thera

Tracii G
10-17-2012, 12:15 PM
Would you believe that this was the first 45 single I bought when I was a kid.
I was all happy when I played it on my dad's stereo hi fi console(remember those?)
The thing was like 10 feet long and made out of solid wood.
What a hell of a boom box,try carring one of those on your shoulder:heehee:

Thera

My parents had one of those but my Dad said it wouldn't play a Beatles record.LOL

Cheryl T
10-17-2012, 12:42 PM
Call me odd, but my reaction is one part "Ewwwww!" and one part thinking, "Dude, these aren't the droids you're looking for." :)Kathi

Never know Kathi...they just might be the Droids he's looking for ... lol.

I just take it as a compliment and make sure he can see my wedding ring as I move along doing what I was doing...with a bigger smile.

Beverley Sims
10-17-2012, 01:43 PM
When out and about I feel a little intimidated as I do not know whether I am just being read.
At a party I can play it up to the hilt as there are others who know me and will support me if something does go wrong.
In the past I have always had positive responses even when the man has found out he has been "gypped" again.
I have had a few intimate kisses to round off the joke for the night.
They haven't all been unpleasant either. :)

~Joanne~
10-17-2012, 02:49 PM
Call me odd, but my reaction is one part "Ewwwww!" and one part thinking, "Dude, these aren't the droids you're looking for."

Kathi

lmao, that absolutely made my day! thank you lol

dallasmann
10-17-2012, 02:54 PM
Depending on my state at the moment, I either think 'mmm, damn, I'm hot!' or 'ewww, ouch! but damn, I'm hot!' :)

Angela Campbell
10-17-2012, 05:27 PM

Kathi

Do they spend that much time looking at your "droids"? I like it when people look at mine.

I don't really get much from a man looking at me but I have gotten compliments from GG's and other crossdressers. I like it.

Tracii G
10-17-2012, 06:09 PM
Getting looked at isn't bad I much prefer a woman doing it.if they read me its OK.
I have had guys look at my boobs which I found flattering.
I had one older man peer down my top as I was bending over into my buggy at WalMart he just smiled when I caught him looking.The cashier said don't you hate when guys sneak a peek like that? I just giggled and said no not when they are older, young guys yeah.

Rogina B
10-17-2012, 06:16 PM
I LOVE IT!! And if I can play along a bit and use "the power of the pussycat" so be it...I was front lines in the Parade this past weekend with a bright pink tanktop on that said "legalize gay" across my boobs coupled with a short yellow skirt...I love reactions from the boys...

Leann68
10-17-2012, 09:44 PM
When dressed I like the attention from other men, for one thing it tells me that they like what they see, which says I look good. I know when I am out as a Male and see a woman dressed to please it makes my day, so if I can do that for other men when dressed I feel like I have give them a little well deserved pleasure.

Nathalie Antoinette
01-24-2013, 09:21 PM
I haven't had the experience of going out dressed yet. But, I an thrilled by the prospect of a man finding me attractive dressed as a woman. Perhaps that's because I identify as gay. I don't know if straight crossdressers would feel the same way. Either way, I suppose it's an indicator that you're doing a good job. :-)