PDA

View Full Version : Singing in my car!

angpai30
10-17-2012, 10:02 AM
I pulled up to a stop light on my home and was singing to a song and I stopped I let loose and went full out with my hair brush! The girl next to me and watched the whole time and ber jaw dropped when I gave her a wink and a smile and after she shot me back a wink and a smile!
Kinda fun as I have had many viewers while singing... One started clapping, lol. Anybody had this happen?

Angela

avant1465
10-17-2012, 10:15 AM
Sometimes, when I'm singing in my back yard, out by the pool (I sound EXACTLY like Roy Orbison!!!),.... my neighbor's dog hears me and starts howling.......

BillieJoEllen
10-17-2012, 12:00 PM
Unknown to me my wife left some windows open a few years back during the first days of spring and I was in the house singing 'Man, I Feel like a Woman'. My neighbor said to me the next day "Quite a performance yesterday". I made some excuse about making a video and I was practising for it. It was a video like in that commercial a few years back. He told me that he would like to see it when it was done. He hasn't brought it up since.

Jay135
10-17-2012, 12:12 PM
I often sing in the car (one of the few outlets I get to do that). I usually get the "that guy must be crazy" looks from other people... especially when I'm singing something sung by a female, in my soprano voice. I'm hoping it just wasn't bad singing, but I've been told my singing voice isn't that bad...

I've had a few times where I'll be grooving along, and the person next to me will give me a smile. I've even had one time where a couple of girls "danced" along with me in their car (maybe they were a little inebriated- I'll never know), but usually it's the "that guy is weird" look that I get. I guess it seems society frowns upon singers, as well as CD'ers..

Tracii G
10-17-2012, 12:26 PM
Yes I have been known to sing in the car and had a few funny looks LOL.
Been a while but enfemme one day I had a Lita Ford CD in and was singing along with the song Kiss Me Deadly.
Two girls in the car next to me were dancing along too. One yelled out Get down GF!!
I just smiled back and they did too.

angpai30
10-17-2012, 01:02 PM
I like singing in the shower... Oh yeah, hair brush and all. It's so fun when you get a group doing it and you are all singing along. I hate it when people say... "shhh" I'm listening to the song. Its kinda a downer on the let's have fun together ratio.

Angela

Tracii G
10-17-2012, 01:05 PM
I'm such a bad singer so I only sing to myself LOL.
Strained my voice back in the 80' and 90's and had to quit singing so just guitar for me now.

Beverley Sims
10-17-2012, 01:13 PM
Kristen, don't you let down the windows of your car to blow dry your hair as well?

~Joanne~
10-17-2012, 01:25 PM
um, no lol but it seems you have a lot of adventures in your car lol and a stop light on your home would make for a busy place to visit lol ;) I like my music uncorrupted so I don't even try to butcher it at any point in time :)

Kristen, don't you let down the windows of your car to blow dry your hair as well?

She has stated that in other posts, two to be exact. hence the adventures in her car joke lol She's young though so she'll grow out of it :) i just hope she's trying to be safe out there ;)

angpai30
10-17-2012, 01:52 PM
Yes, I do. I pratically live in my care as I hate being at home because I had to move back in with my parents after my divorce. I did live on my own for a year after, but it finally got to the point to where I couldn't afford to live on my own and so the move in began. I have been looking for an apartment again as I have also been looking for a second job to support my self, but my ex isn't making life easy and that is the joy of Life and Divorce which all in all gets a "BLECH", "BLAH", and most of all a "UGHHHHH".

Angela