PDA

View Full Version : Smoking and dressing!!

Harry
10-17-2012, 03:01 PM
Ive been shaving my legs ( awesome feeling)and wearing shorts but in my male attire, smoking publicly. People do notice the legs and giggle. However the bra gets unnoticed. Legs are pretty attractive and ive overheard girls talking "look his legs are waxed." Some even say "whats the big deal, atleast they are clean."
But im thinking of starting epillating since the ingrowns really bothers me!
But desire for smoking increases when dressed even partially

GeminaRenee
10-17-2012, 03:35 PM
Hmm, interesting. You see, I also shave my legs and wear shorts in public, but I do not smoke. In my case, no-one seems to give a hoot about my legs.

Clearly, the act of smoking somehow alerts people to the condition of others' legs - and apparently even inspires to comment on it.

Perhaps it's that alluring aroma subtly working on the shaving-concern centers of the brain. I suggest you report back to us with further research in this fascinating field.

Alice B
10-17-2012, 07:37 PM
The shaved legs is no big deal. Lots of men do that are not dressers. The smoking desire most likely comes from advertisments that use to make smoking look sexy with beautiful woman.

Tracii G
10-17-2012, 09:21 PM
I do smoke less in girl mode not sure why I think I don't want to stink up the place LOL or light my wig on fire.

Dawn cd
10-17-2012, 09:49 PM
Do you think the increased smoking is triggered by nervousness? Try to relax in your femme identity. Imagine that your inner woman smokes LESS THAN your male self. Give her more control over your smoking habit.

giuseppina
10-17-2012, 10:11 PM
Smoking! :naughty :D

sometimes_miss
10-17-2012, 10:26 PM
Smoking is a defense mechanism. You will very often see the desire to smoke, eat, drink, use drugs, talk, fidget, etc., when under any kind of stressful situation. Smoking contains use of one of the highest priority thought processes, breathing, which will override other thought processes to some extent (which is why so many people feel that smoking relaxes them). For some, the subconscious guilt about crossdressing can trigger those mechanisms. For others of us, crossdressing RELIEVES the stress of suppressing the desire to dress as we want to, so those mechanisms which we may use while dressed and publicly behaving as males disappear when we get to dress up. Or maybe you just like inhaling poisonous fumes.

windycissy
10-17-2012, 10:43 PM
For me, crossdressing and smoking are complimentary addictions - a cigarette relaxes me before I venture out as a woman, and I love to savor one with a cocktail before dinner or with coffee afterwards. But once I'm back in guy mode, I lose all desire for tobacco, even when I'm on an extended layoff of months and months, go figure?