PDA

View Full Version : The Maury show.

jamie_44
11-25-2005, 08:06 PM
Did anyone see the Maury show today? He had a group of crossdressers and real women. The audience had to guess who was a woman and who was a man. My wife and I had a good time watching and trying to guess who was what. I got 6 of 10 and she got 8 of 10.

Billijo49504
11-25-2005, 10:19 PM
I missed it today, but I've seen those shows before. Those aren't the run of the mill crossdressers. I don't think we even did as good as you did. If someday I can be just a fraction as good as those ladies, I would be happy.

obsessedwithpantyhose
11-25-2005, 10:21 PM
the Maury show i seen today was about sex offenders and cheaters.......
2 of the stories wer of guys who got caught on camera in their wife/roommates clothes,,the peoples reactions wer NOT favorable:(

Sarahgurl371
11-25-2005, 10:50 PM
I have seen the shows in question, but ussually are TS and GGs for the audience to figure out. I can say that I think there should be more of these shows on TV, likw every day. Also, have you ever seen the TG/TS shows on Discovery Health? Very informative, but I have seen a new one for some time now.

jo_ann
11-27-2005, 04:30 PM
Was there a "new years" theme? if so I've seen it. I sorta like shows like this because I love when people are fooled, but I hate watching it seeing all the audience members being all like "that's definately a man! look at the adams apple!"... I really don't understand how any transgender goes on those talk shows as rude as the audience is, they can't possibly pay them enough.