PDA

View Full Version : help to create a womanly shap.

marion
10-18-2012, 04:44 AM
Hi. Need help to create a nice womanly shape on my bum and hips. Unfortunately will only b able to use anything lyin around the home. Same also for breasts. Thanks in advance

Joanna41
10-18-2012, 05:31 AM
Well for the "bum" area....not sure what you have lying around the house but most use some sort of molded pads there and for hips. For breasts I have read many times people have used rice put into pantyhose and stuffed into the bra. Gives the bounce and weight of real ones so they say...good luck.

Joanna

linda allen
10-18-2012, 06:21 AM
We don't know what you have lying around your house so it's pretty hard to help. If you have some women's stretch shorts or long line panties, you can cut some foam pads to incrase your butt and hips. You can find instructions on youtube if you need them.

For breasts, rice (uncooked) or birdseed poured into nylons or socks works for some people. If you can find large balloons, you can put water in them for breasts.

marion
10-18-2012, 06:23 AM
Thanks joanna. What can i use for bum and hip pads? Ps everyone seems very nice on hear

linda allen
10-18-2012, 07:04 AM
Here's a thread that covers home made hip pads:

http://www.crossdressers.com/forums/showthread.php?180488-Homemade-Hip-Pads!

marion
10-18-2012, 07:41 AM
Thanks again linda. But is ther anything else u can use apart from foam etc. Sorry new to this and taking baby steps

linda allen
10-18-2012, 08:55 AM
Stuff towels into your panties?

marion
10-18-2012, 09:08 AM
Ok it seems that is only option for now. Thanks again

ChelseaErtel
10-18-2012, 09:33 AM
Buy a panty with bottom padding, and the foam for hips. I use the foam, and it works wonderfully under pantyhose. My bottom is big enough. I used to hate it now I'm glad I have it!

Alicew
10-18-2012, 09:41 AM
Try ebay and search for hip pads youll no doubt end up with hndreds of cheapish panties with silicone pads stuck to them have yet to actually try them but fascinated to see what the outcome would be totally lost my pert bottom losing weight may even try them myself soon. GL

marion
10-18-2012, 10:02 AM
problem is I am going to have to just borrow items from my wifes wardrobe. Anything i do buy I would have to hide but have no idea where. Thats why I am looking for just ordinary things around the house to do the job for now.
Thanks again
Marion

Tracii G
10-18-2012, 11:01 AM
You tube is your friend lots of tips and tricks there.
I sometimes use a padded panty and cotton batting material for the hips or foam under pantyhose.

Alicew
10-18-2012, 11:30 AM
problem is I am going to have to just borrow items from my wifes wardrobe. Anything i do buy I would have to hide but have no idea where. Thats why I am looking for just ordinary things around the house to do the job for now.
Thanks again
Marion

Well youd have to hide them in the same place youd hide your own homemade version anyhow unless your going to create and throw them out each and every time , thats gona get costly, besides easier to hide one pair of pants than explain a bin full of chicken fillet looking foam inserts =)

marion
10-18-2012, 12:47 PM
i get your point alice. I will just have to be so careful and experiment at the same time whilst i develop and become more confident and brave.

Stacy Myrdin
10-18-2012, 01:25 PM
actually a corset works wonders ;)

JenniferR771
10-18-2012, 02:05 PM
"Fiberfill" works nice for hip pads. Take an old small pillow and open it up--get one at at charity shop. Use the internal fill padding. Knickers covered by a girdle or pantyhose with padding between, makes a good bum enhancer. Use hot glue, or whatever you are able, for construction. Hide well. A large car wash sponge for padding works nicely, also. Cut it to shape--use for top or bottom. Get more than one--it may take a bit of experimentation.
Also, two or three padded bras will give you a nice shape. The inner two cups need the cups only--not the back and straps.

marion
10-18-2012, 02:14 PM
Thanks jennifer Good tips. Need all the tips i can get

luscious
10-18-2012, 08:24 PM
a corset,breast forms and some hip & butt pads

glamour boutique

marion
10-19-2012, 01:32 AM
Think I am going to have lots of fun when i do eventually shop for all the lady bits and bobs - cant wait until i dress up.
My wife is away for a couple of days soon so I am going to dress up and intend to wake up in the morning still in my bra and panties.

Bree-asaurus
10-19-2012, 01:42 AM
I've heard of people using rice in pantyhose to create boobs. Maybe you could figure out something with your hips with that?

Or buy some flexible foam from an upholstery shop (say it's to repair a relative's FAVORITE lounge chair) and shape it to give you a bum and hips?

Tracii G
10-19-2012, 01:56 AM
Any fabric shop will have all the foam you need and batting material.

marion
10-19-2012, 03:14 AM
feel quite excited at the thought of shopping in person. I am not the shopping type but feel as though i will be very soon

linda allen
10-19-2012, 06:29 AM
It's not easy, but you might want to consider a way to bring your wife onboard with your dressing. I hid mine from my wife for years, but once I brought her onboard, it was a big relief. Nothing to hide now, no fear of getting caught, and no guilt.

Think about it.

marion
10-19-2012, 06:43 AM
Thanks Linda,
I have thought about writing her a letter explaining my thoughts and fantasy etc for her to read alone and then text me that she will support me.

linda allen
10-19-2012, 06:51 AM
Thanks Linda,
I have thought about writing her a letter explaining my thoughts and fantasy etc for her to read alone and then text me that she will support me.

I think you should talk to her in person. Read my story:

http://www.crossdressers.com/forums/showthread.php?170479-Changes-at-the-Allen-Household&highlight=

http://www.crossdressers.com/forums/showthread.php?178855-Updates-at-the-Allen-Household&highlight=

My choice was to bring her into it slowly or as Kim put it "like a frog in a kettle". Others just dumped it on their wives all at once. The longer you put it off, the harder it will be and the more distrust and resentment she may have.

There are several other threads on "telling your partner" on this forum. Read them as well.

Kate Simmons
10-19-2012, 07:04 AM
Creating a womanly shape with materials at hand is only limited by our own imagination. This is what I did for many years before coming "out". These days with the internet, all you have to do is a search in most cases and there is a plethora of information available.:)

marion
10-19-2012, 08:06 AM
I think you should talk to her in person. Read my story:

http://www.crossdressers.com/forums/showthread.php?170479-Changes-at-the-Allen-Household&highlight=

http://www.crossdressers.com/forums/showthread.php?178855-Updates-at-the-Allen-Household&highlight=

My choice was to bring her into it slowly or as Kim put it "like a frog in a kettle". Others just dumped it on their wives all at once. The longer you put it off, the harder it will be and the more distrust and resentment she may have.

There are several other threads on "telling your partner" on this forum. Read them as well.

Well I am so new to this although I have had urges for years. At this moment in time all I can think of is tucking away the man bits and getting dressed up with painties, bra, dress and make up etc.
She is sensing my thoughts are elsewhere as she is asking me whats up.
Now the urge to be feminine is becoming an obsession.
As I say I am just starting out so it may be a little premature to tell my wife. Eventually she will find out but as you say hopefully it will be myself who breaks the ice.

marion
10-20-2012, 10:20 AM
I have been experimenting today. Have bought some rice put in small bag and made some inserts. Tried with bra and they look great i am really pleased. Also have bought some bubble wrap and created padding for my bum and hips again i think they will do the job for now.
Going to order, on line, some shoes (i am a size 9 but the largest they seem to sell is size 8 will they fit?) and some tights, panties and bra etc.
can't wait until the 02.11.12 when my wife is away for a couple of days as I am going to get dressed to thrill

Alicew
10-20-2012, 10:40 AM
being in the UK if i remember right mens and womens sizes are exactly the same so ud take a size 9 womens too but the problem comes with the width men are just just a little wider and the heel height can effect the size usually and just for me i have to go a half size up for womens im 10.5 and even those dont come in mens to much so i wear 11s that are a little bit to big.
On buying them theres loads of online stuff about size 9s isnt to far outside the womens norm but dont expect to find the little preety ones in much over a 7,in fact i have to buy from america due to sizing issues but i got a fixation for pleaser boots =)

marion
10-20-2012, 11:27 AM
thanks Alice.
I will see what i can get. I will squeeze into an 8 if i must as i am so dying to wear heels

kimdl93
10-20-2012, 11:30 AM
The answer is to talk to your wife. Sooner or later your secret will be discovered. If you tell her now she can feel that she's there at the beginning, and you'll avoid giving the impression that you intentionally deceived her. Think seriously about it.

marion
10-21-2012, 12:51 AM
Thanks Kim,
As you say she will ultimately find out eventually. I have been so close to telling her on a couple of occasions.
However i am really new to this although i have always had the urge.
I have never been fully dressed up as yet but will be in a couple of weeks. I imagine that this will make me want to dress up and feel feminine even more and likely more often.
In order to then satisfy my urges i will then have to tell my wife as i will likely need her support to do so.
All i can think about at the moment is being and feeling like a woman.

Marion
x