PDA

View Full Version : Your best day

FionaO
10-18-2012, 02:29 PM
Have you ever had one of those days where you just felt so feminine and everything was great in the world. A day that will always be a great memory.
Mine was a few years back when I was in my early 40's and traveled around a lot regularly staying in different hotels in Ireland. There was a wig shop in Dublin above a women's hairdressers that catered for CD's but you had to ring in advance and make an appointment and could only come on certain days. I had never been there before and arranged my time for 3:45 on a Thursday. The male owner of the salon made sure to tell me to come exactly on time as I was coming en femme.
The salon was near to a corner on a very wide street (six lanes) and as I waited at traffic lights to cross the road I could see the owner looking over in my direction as I told him where I would be coming from. I crossed the road at a slight angle so that I was heading directly towards the salon. I was aware of the owner watching me and as I approached him he looked very nervous. When I told him who I was he looked shocked and then quickly took me up the stairs.
He explained that he did not want his female clientele to know that he catered for CD's which was why my appointment was at a 15 minute interval as his hairdressing clients came on the half hour. As I crossed the road he realised that I was heading for his premises and had thought "Oh no, this woman is going to come up and talk to me just as I'm expecting a CD to arrive." He had plenty of time to look at me in bright sunshine coming from the direction and time I was expected but at no point had it occurred to him that I was his new client. He had lots of experience with CD's and told me I was the most convincing looking woman he had ever seen.
He then proceeded to treat me just like any other woman that came into his salon. He offered me tea and complimented me on my outfit. When I removed my own wig he remarked on how good my own hair was and offered to style it for me. I declined but we did pick out a wig in my own colour and he then showed me how to wear it in such a way that the fringe of the wig was blended in with my own hair and looked unbelievably natural. I of course bought the wig and wore it as I left about an hour later. We even chatted for a few minutes outside his door as he was no longer nervous to be seen with me.
Feeling so wonderful, instead of going back to my hotel, I decided to head to Debenhams and after trying on a few, bought myself a new designer dress. That night in my new dress and hair I went to a CD club and of course was the belle of the ball. Most of the members of this club got changed on site but I always went as a girl. As I left that night one of the other members now dressed in a nice male suit offered to walk me back to my hotel. We linked arms as we walked and chatted and for all the world were a fashionably dressed couple returning from a night out. Being a true gent my companion left me to the hotel foyer and headed to my room alone but smiling at everyone I encountered.
What a day?
The salon owner stopped catering for CD's a short time later so I never returned but I will always remember him.
Do you have a day like this?

ChelseaErtel
10-18-2012, 02:53 PM
Not until this weekend. It has been my first seven days straight in girl mode. I have been out for the first time just doing life. Shopping for groceries, chemists, buying shoes, getting some really good buys and just being a woman. I've interacted with many different individuals and all have been enormously kind.

I've had doors held open for me, a few looks and my cleavage, been called ma'am many times and miss once. I bought my first sent which I just love from a department store where a SA helped me for about an hour.

Needless to say, yes. The only think I would change, if I could, is it would have been nice to share some of my time out with another CD, or my wife (if she knew and approved).

Thanks for sharing

FionaO
10-19-2012, 07:37 AM
Not until this weekend. It has been my first seven days straight in girl mode. I have been out for the first time just doing life. Shopping for groceries, chemists, buying shoes, getting some really good buys and just being a woman. I've interacted with many different individuals and all have been enormously kind.

I've had doors held open for me, a few looks and my cleavage, been called ma'am many times and miss once. I bought my first sent which I just love from a department store where a SA helped me for about an hour.

Needless to say, yes. The only think I would change, if I could, is it would have been nice to share some of my time out with another CD, or my wife (if she knew and approved).

Thanks for sharing

That sounds like a great time Chelsea. Haven't had an out and about experience in a while. Just wondering how do you get to spend seven days straight in girl mode if your wife doesn't know.

Fiona O