PDA

View Full Version : finally found.............New Boots

Debra Russell
10-20-2012, 01:34 PM
yesterday was a slow day at my business and I was thinking of going to our local Fred Meyer store and looking at boots; they had gone on sale .... so maybe ... I have been looking at this exact same style for two years but were too expensive and last year settled for another "look" that I was not entirely happy with but filled the need.

When I got to the shoe dept. it was in the middle of the day and a few women were trying on shoes, the boot isle was open and ended diagonally in a corner where a small round seat was. I found a 10 and tried them on - too big Ok lets see -- had to look for em , way down on the bottom shelf and around the end 9 1/2 ----fit just right. All this time no one even gave a glance at the man trying on womens boots! ; also saw a black skirt on sale for 20 bucks that I had a use for.

When I my wife got home I was just a little hesitant to show her but when I mentioned that I got new boots she said "well why diden't you say so I have a coupon for 15% off :thumbsup::love::angel::bonk: Guess I diden't have to worry--Took the reciept back and got a $13.50 refund -- Oh Ok pics

189851 189850

Beverley Sims
10-20-2012, 01:50 PM
It takes me a while to choose boots, about one pair in two years.
Yes I like your choice.

vikki2020
10-20-2012, 02:30 PM
Nice! I like the "strappy buckle"! Hugs to your wife, too, for the understanding, and having a coupon!! Always shop the sales, shame on you!! lol!:heehee:

Miss Trudy
10-20-2012, 02:57 PM
Those boots are adorabl and to find them on sale, congrats Debre! I am a boot girl, have loved the boot look ever since the patent leather go-go boots with minis.

Alaceann
10-20-2012, 03:02 PM
very cute boots, and they should keep the snow off this winter:}

Ashley Lyn
10-20-2012, 05:26 PM
Love those boots... I also just 'got' new boots.. Found a nice pair 'online' and mentioned to the wife that I was interested in some new boots, and if she would like a pair of shoes/boots to give the site a 'look see' .. She found a pair, and approved of the ones I liked, tho' she thought I should get a different shade then I originally picked.. How could I say NO..:battingeyelashes:
Anyhow, I left them in my 'shopping bag' that night, and waited 'til the next day before placing the order.. PRESTO, they noticed I had left the 'bag' and offered a 20% discount and FREE shipping if I'd reconsider.. How could I refuse..? (sneaky, huh) Should be at my doorstep in a week or so..:daydreaming:

bridget thronton
10-21-2012, 12:38 PM
Great boots nicely done

JenniferUK
10-21-2012, 01:02 PM
Lovely boots, easily my fave footwear, 50 pairs and counting lol

Hugs

J

nomoon
10-22-2012, 01:53 AM
that looks hoooooooot!