PDA

View Full Version : Its normal to crossdress and be a Janegirl.

Elinor
11-26-2005, 06:35 AM
A man has the right to be feminine too, there is nothing wrong in being in touch with your feminine side and if a guy wishes to allow his femininity to grow and he desires to wear a skirt or dress he should do so.
Being a Janegirl is not a curse its a blessing a gift to enjoy and have fun with.
Clothes have no gender if it feels right and it feels good then enjoy it, it is your only life and its short, so I think one should live life to the full wearing high heels a wig and a dress is hardly the worst thing a man can do.
Its normal for a guy to love feminine things too.

Being in touch with ones femininity and allowing the woman within freedom to express herself is a good thing. Trying to stop her from living too is a bad idea as it will lead any man to madness.
By allowing himself to be feminine once in a while will keep him sane.
If the female part is strong then enjoy the ride its fun.
And its normal whatever that is.

Kimberly
11-26-2005, 06:41 AM
Perfectly right, Elinor. :)

Sharon
11-26-2005, 07:24 AM
Elinor -- I don't think you'll find many people on this forum who will disagree with you.

Why not post this same thread in a right-wing forum somewhere if you want to make a bold statement? :)

Elinor
11-26-2005, 07:40 AM
Gosh was I being bold?
That's not very girlie !:p

Paula Rae
11-26-2005, 06:01 PM
Hey Elinor,

Yes, it is a little bold, but thats good, a very informative soap box sermon, but what the heck, someone has to give them, and sometimes someone listens. I liked it very much.
Thanks for your thread.

Ricki B

marika_jaye
11-26-2005, 06:57 PM
Elinor -- I don't think you'll find many people on this forum who will disagree with you.

Why not post this same thread in a right-wing forum somewhere if you want to make a bold statement? :)
Hmm..as a dyed-in-the-wool conservative, I think I take offense at that remark. :)

We on the right (true conservatives) are every bit in favor of personal freedoms as you are on the left. The tragedy is that a good portion of supposed conservative leaders are too busy pandering to focus groups and trying to extend their own political careers to pay attention to our values.

Where we draw the line is having liberal (or any other) values crammed down our throats. :eek:

obsessedwithpantyhose
11-26-2005, 07:06 PM
if only we COULD live our lives anyway we like;)
but there are ALOT!!!!!!!!!! of closed minded folks who would rather do us harm rather than ask questions to learn why we are different,,
but being different is what we r all supposed to be,,,, "be an individual"

gennee
11-26-2005, 07:19 PM
Ditto, Elinor!

Gennee :rose2: