PDA

View Full Version : First Time Out Dressed

WillowWriter
10-20-2012, 10:53 PM
It may have beeb only breif, but I was out at the park with my best friend and girlfriend, and i was all dressed up. We were orginally there for a little prank on a friend, but he never showed :( but for the half hour I was dressed up in public at a somewhat busy up park, I felt pretty good! :) I didn't get any stares from the people coming or going past the gazbo we were sitting at, but when we we're done waiting for him to show up, I got a few stares from a group of 3, I'm on tbe taller side, but I think they we're looking at me as a taller girl, as there were no laughs or comments made by them, even after we got into the car. Overall, it waz a very good first time out dressed in public. Halloween here we come! :)

ArleneRaquel
10-20-2012, 11:06 PM
Thank you for sharing, please go out enfemme more often.

Tracii G
10-20-2012, 11:11 PM
Good I'm glad all went well.It will be more fun the next time.

Barbara Ella
10-20-2012, 11:38 PM
So glad it went well, and that you had such good friends with you. Just remember that feeling when you want to do it again, and you will have just as much fun.

Barbara

Cynthia Anne
10-21-2012, 01:00 AM
That's a cute lil' story! I hope things stay that way for you! Have fun! Hugs!

JamieQ
10-21-2012, 05:08 AM
More than likely they were looking at the tall girl. I have noticed that alot of straight girls check out other girls. Enjoy to your heart's content...lucky you! You have someone to accompany you...something many of us are looking for.

kimdl93
10-21-2012, 08:45 AM
Every step out into the world gets a little easier. I'm glad to hear you have the support of your friends. So much the better!

Jenny Doolittle
10-21-2012, 09:34 AM
Hi Willow,

Wow, now that you have broken the ice, you will love the next time and your confidence will grow with each new outing. Enjoy your new freedoms.

MsRenee
10-21-2012, 09:39 AM
Lifes gonna be more exciting to you now girl Grab it by the reins and hang on. Hugs for crossing the threshold.
Renee

Beverley Sims
10-21-2012, 11:18 AM
Now you have to break the news to your friends that you felt more at home dressed for the prank.

bridget thronton
10-21-2012, 12:19 PM
Glad it went well enjoy the next time