PDA

View Full Version : Came out to a few people lately

MaryAnn40c
10-20-2012, 11:17 PM
Over the last few months I have told more and more people that I am a crossdresser. This summer I have wore more women's clothes golfing,camping and just going out around town. I have told some old friends,one of my daughters and my mother. All have been both shocked but very supportive. My mother has made comments about my great taste in clothes and shoes/boots. My daughter loves that I wear size 10 and was surpriced how good I look in womens clothes. She has even gone shopping with me and pick some clothes out:eek:. In about 2 weeks I am going shopping with an old friend from high school(soo excited). Really looking forward in going out more and more.

ArleneRaquel
10-20-2012, 11:19 PM
I love your story, have fun. You Go darlin !

Tracii G
10-20-2012, 11:22 PM
Lucky you I'm glad they accepted the news.

Kelli Ca
10-20-2012, 11:24 PM
That's really great to hear, especially how supportive the family is keep us up to date love to see some of the outfits

Barbara Ella
10-20-2012, 11:35 PM
SO glad that you have been so well received. Looking forward to hearing how your outing goes.

Barbara

whowhatwhen
10-20-2012, 11:53 PM
That's awesome and it sounds like you have a great family!

NathalieX66
10-21-2012, 12:01 AM
yay! congrats.
I did the same about a year ago, and in was shocked at how many of my friends were so accepting.

Cynthia Anne
10-21-2012, 12:46 AM
Mary Ann your story sounds great! Oh if I could be so lucky! Have fun!

Meghan
10-21-2012, 01:53 AM
Over the last few months I have told more and more people that I am a crossdresser. This summer I have wore more women's clothes golfing,camping and just going out around town. I have told some old friends,one of my daughters and my mother. All have been both shocked but very supportive. My mother has made comments about my great taste in clothes and shoes/boots. My daughter loves that I wear size 10 and was surpriced how good I look in womens clothes. She has even gone shopping with me and pick some clothes out:eek:. In about 2 weeks I am going shopping with an old friend from high school(soo excited). Really looking forward in going out more and more.

Congrats MaryAnn! Good for you for opening up and testing the world, even if you weren't sure it was safe. It's cool that you brought one of your children in as well. I think I am taking that step soon, too.

Meghan

Beverley Sims
10-21-2012, 11:27 AM
I am well and truly out when I am away, but not to those close to me.
Those that know me live a hundred or more miles away.
There are some SA's that know me locally.
A local theatrical group know that I can do a female impersonation extremely well. :)