PDA

View Full Version : Heelo, New person whom just signed up

Sarahcd_legs
10-21-2012, 01:26 PM
Hello to all, Ive been off and on here for years now, decide to actualy sign u and post. I'm of to vegas to get married next Saturday. Met a woman who i've dated off and on for over 8 years. We been together over two now. I just opened up to her a few months ago obout my dressing and being bi. Well I got very lucky with this one. She loves it even if I still want to be bi as long as no GG are ever involved. Weird part is that now I opened up to her my urges to dress and be bi has plumitted. Iv'e dressed up for her only once, Dreessed up one other time while she was at work and emailed her picts, she loved them and thought I was hot. she liked it but lost intrest in doing that again atleast for now. I'm sure the urge will be back. She is the same size as me for skirts etc so I've been doing alot of on line shopping for cute skirts etc. Kinda have the urge now to dress but still has never been like it was before I opened up to her. Anyone else experience the urge to go way down after opening up? By the way I'm 39 and been dressing off and on for over 10 years and with me being a closeted CD always ended my past relays cause I want to be single so I could but never had the guts to tell the one I was dateing about my desires. Thanks Sarah

MsRenee
10-21-2012, 01:30 PM
She sounds very understanding but may have been caught off guard. Just take it slow and go from there .Congrats on your wedding..
Renee

Tina B.
10-21-2012, 01:38 PM
Nice she is so understanding, but do really think in the long run she can handle the Bi part, most of us don't like to share our loved one with others, and if she is, are you ready for an open marriage, after all what's good for the gander, is also good for the goose.
Tina B.

Beverley Sims
10-21-2012, 01:47 PM
Congrats. on your first post and it is nice to see the future looks good for you.
It is perfectly normal for you to want to dress less when there are so many other important life changing things happening at the same time.
All the best for the future.

janet54
10-21-2012, 01:54 PM
I agree with Tina. Good luck and all the best.

Roberta Marie
10-21-2012, 01:57 PM
I agree with what others have said about going slow. Let her set the pace.

However, being bisexual and being in a loving, monogimus relationship are not mutually exclusive.

Congratuations on the impending wedding.

docrobbysherry
10-21-2012, 02:19 PM
Well, I'm confused, Sarah. You've decided to make your first post here to celebrate your up coming marriage?
And/or, because of your decreased desire to dress? So, I guess we won't hear from u again?

Now, I'm confused AND worried! But, I do wish u all the best!

bobbimo
10-22-2012, 05:24 AM
Hi Sarah!
Not to worry.
Its very nice that you and your new wife are together on your dressing. And even better that you can share clothes. I love to shop with and for my wife. Lots of fun. And I like to see her wearing some of my things too.
Now that your out, dressing is not the risk that it was, so the thrill of not getting caught is not there. It will return and it will be so much more fun to dress with your wife. If your lucky you two will start going out into the big world.

Bobbi

linda allen
10-22-2012, 06:03 AM
.................... I just opened up to her a few months ago obout my dressing and being bi. ........................... She loves it even if I still want to be bi as long as no GG are ever involved. Weird part is that now I opened up to her my urges to dress and be bi has plumitted. .............

I don't understand the "being bi" part. Does this mean you want to be married to her but have sex with males? And she is OK with this in a marriage? And that since you told her, your urge to have sex with men has diminished? Have you been having sex with men while you were together with her?

Cary
10-22-2012, 09:15 AM
Congrats on everything! I hope things keep going well. As for the urge dropping, that happens. It will come back. Sounds like you have a great lady who loves you and is the same size. Awesome! Take things slow and Enjoy.

Sarahcd_legs
10-22-2012, 09:56 AM
Try to explain the bi thing--- I opened up to her that I was bi in the past, I have been totaly devoted to her not being with anyone else since we have been engaged for the last two years. Prior to the 2 years we just dated off and on with no comitment. I told her I get the urges to be bi ever now and then but I feel I wont ever or should cross that line being with another. This was just something that always held me back from getting married, never being able to be bi along with the dressing thing. Yes my sex drive for men has diminished, the dressing is still there but not as strong. Was just shocked that she said the bi thing turnd her on, me being with another man. Hope this explains all.