PDA

View Full Version : kinda dissapointed about halloween

Cynthia Scarlet
10-21-2012, 03:35 PM
im kinda dissapointed because i wont be doing any crossdressing in public on halloween because im not ready to do that yet and my gf will be working. feel like im missing a good chance to be in public :/ i am however dressing up at night and watching horror movies with her, and she might have me pick her up from work crossdressed but i dont know if im ready for that.

Ashley Lyn
10-21-2012, 04:05 PM
I'm thinking if the wife asked me to pick her up from work 'dressed', I'd do it in a heartbeat... :heehee:
I mean, why not.. If she approves, and you like to dress..:daydreaming:

Roberta Young
10-21-2012, 04:11 PM
Cynthia, can You hand out candy from home? Maybe go as a witch, or cheer leader. Hugs Roberta

kimdl93
10-21-2012, 04:20 PM
Just pick her up. Stop creating obstacles for yourself.

Jodi
10-21-2012, 06:08 PM
im kinda dissapointed because i wont be doing any crossdressing in public on halloween because im not ready to do that yet and my gf will be working. feel like im missing a good chance to be in public :/ i am however dressing up at night and watching horror movies with her, and she might have me pick her up from work crossdressed but i dont know if im ready for that.

Why would you live with disappointment, when all you have to do is get dressed and go out. You were born with a set. None of us can tell you to use them. Only you can do that.

Jodi

STACY B
10-21-2012, 06:16 PM
You are thinking to much ,,,Just do it it's Halloween remember !!!! FREE PASS

Danielle_cder
10-21-2012, 06:18 PM
Go for it go for it go for it. Oh did I mention that Halloween is ment for us? And go for it!!!

brenne
10-21-2012, 06:24 PM
I got invited to a Halloween thing for this coming Saturday, with former coworkers. (I haven't come out to yet)
I asked how free-kiee I could look - he said there'd be children & families there ....

But I think I could use some of my fem-clothes and put together an Austenian gentleman look - that would be cool :)
(Would be good to keep in touch with them anyway, so I'll be dude & it will be cool)

I'll save the freeekieeeeee look for afterward :battingeyelashes::Playnice::battingeyelashes: tee hee

tammysmiles
10-21-2012, 06:40 PM
I can relate, Cynthia.

But I haven't made any decisions yet one way or the other.

Remember, there's still plenty of time to think it through and/or prepare.

JamieQ
10-21-2012, 06:51 PM
Heck...its Halloween...No one will think anything...I say just do it. Walk around the neighbourhoods and then go pick her up! Its really easy once you go out into the public. Amanda:)

JamieQ
10-21-2012, 06:55 PM
Cynthia, can You hand out candy from home? Maybe go as a witch, or cheer leader. Hugs Roberta

Some of us had this disscusion before...A man dressed as a woman handing out candy to little kids? Is that wise eventhough its Halloween?

Rachel Morley
10-21-2012, 07:28 PM
She might have you pick her up from work crossdressed ?? Awesome! Go for it. Remember it's better to regret something you have done than something you haven't done! :)

linda allen
10-22-2012, 06:24 AM
............. and she might have me pick her up from work crossdressed but i dont know if im ready for that.
That's your invitation to go out with her dressed. Pick her up, but instead of driving straight home, go somewhere. Downtown, a mall, a park, anywhere.

I don't know about where you live, but around here, the bars are having Halloween parties the Friday and Saturday before Halloween as well as Halloween night so that's three days of opportunities..

linda allen
10-22-2012, 06:27 AM
......... Remember it's better to regret something you have done than something you haven't done! :)

That depends on what it is you're planning on doing. Some things you might do could have lasting consequences.

Beverley Sims
10-22-2012, 12:08 PM
A free ticket, an open invitation, a request, go for it.
It is Halloween and most things work.
Even a straight dressing stint will work as everyone else is looking at the costumes anyway. :)

Amanda22
10-22-2012, 12:13 PM
Just pick her up. Stop creating obstacles for yourself.

Well said! There are so many members here who would love have such an invitation from their girlfriend or wife. Please just do it. Afterwards, you'll wonder why it took you so long.

Debra Russell
10-22-2012, 12:14 PM
believe me --no one cares -- just do it -- don't over think it -- have fun and go somewhere -- memories will last forever...................Debra

Stephanie47
10-22-2012, 12:15 PM
Heck you're twenty! Your girlfriend may want you to pick er up en femme? You need to accommodate her desires.