PDA

View Full Version : San Luis Obispo Yesterday?

Debglam
10-21-2012, 09:57 PM
A shot in the dark but any chance any of you were walking through Mission Plaza in San Luis Obispo yesterday afternoon? When the bike race was ending?

Anyway, the young lady I saw and almost bumped into looked absolutely lovely and was rocking a pair of black pumps. (They were awesome BTW!)

If I wasn't so exhausted, I would have said more than “excuse me.”

Jamie Christopher
10-21-2012, 10:10 PM
Hey Deb:

Wasn't there, but wish I was! Sounds like fun....

Jamie

Beverley Sims
10-21-2012, 10:12 PM
It could be a case of mistaken identity.
Some girls I have seen do not look feminine and you can get your hand slapped. :)

sandra-leigh
10-21-2012, 10:29 PM
A few days ago in the bank, I saw someone wearing a tailored-looking dress-suit-jacket, and with that quick glance, something twigged my instincts and I said to myself, "Ah, male-to-female". Then I took a closer look and saw the male-style barbell earrings, and I observed that the hair was cut at the nape of the neck along a curve that typically works for GG but not for GM, and observed the male-style glasses, and having had that better assessment, said to myself, "Ah! Female-to-male!". A short time later they spoke and the voice was male, and I said to myself, "Oh, wow, a male-to-female trying to look like a female-to-male!". At that point I promptly got confused about what I was saying to myself :o