PDA

View Full Version : Losing concentration...

heathr1
11-26-2005, 11:52 AM
Ever lost concentration at work thinking of CDing?

I have.

Also, ever lost concentration because of something that a GG at work has worn?

Yes, I have. Leather skirt, lycra minis, fishnet stockings, lipstick, tied-up hair.

uknowhoo
11-26-2005, 12:24 PM
if I had a nickel...

:D

Tammi

DanaJ
11-26-2005, 12:55 PM
...heathr, as you posted before, you forgot leather coats, long hair, PVC skirts, PVC coats, nail polish, and all those conversations you overhear....

Sam-antha
11-26-2005, 01:05 PM
Like with the three girls above Yes, especially the rare leather mini, not so often the denim ones but often enough.
I have just checked the spelling of the above and my goodness was it terrible.

Kimberly
11-26-2005, 01:13 PM
yes and yes.

ALL THE TIME!! xx

Shannon
11-26-2005, 01:21 PM
I find myself losing concentration and even studying what the GG is wearing, or how she's done her makeup, her jewelry, etc....and trying to learn from her.

Kim E
11-26-2005, 01:26 PM
I worked with a girl for a couple years in an office setting. She had, I thought, the most amazing hair. It was brown with blonde highlights, just past shoulder length, and curly on the ends. There was just something about how her hair bounced when she walked, how it moved when she turned her head. I would sit, staring into space, thinking how lucky she was and how great it would have been, to have had hair like hers.

Sorry, what was the question ?

Kim

Wendy me
11-26-2005, 01:44 PM
no not me i never lose my concentration at all see i think.....nice shoes ...that..... omg a sale??? when you lose your .......do those come in a size 10??? what was the question again????

Raychel
11-26-2005, 02:50 PM
I dont ever lose my concentration, Well maybe not more than 3 or 4 times a day anyway:D

Terri Li
11-26-2005, 02:58 PM
...you forgot leather coats, long hair, PVC skirts, PVC coats, nail polish, and all those conversations you overhear....
I lose it everytime i see a guy in tight leather or vinyl pants
i lose concentration wanting to be his girl.

Usher just sends me. Seal when his songs are played over the speakers...

rachel_jean
11-26-2005, 03:09 PM
Nope, never lose my concentration, just concentrating on the wrong (job wise) stuff at those times ;)

High heels or boots, skirts and nicely done nails 'redirect' my concentration.

Marla GG
11-26-2005, 03:13 PM
I sincerely hope none of you are brain surgeons.....

Or air traffic controllers.......

Or the guy taking my order at Pizza Hut: "Okay ma'am, that's a small pantyroni and a side sandal. Er, salad. You can get your drink at the beverage bra. Bar! I meant bar!"

JMO2
11-26-2005, 04:27 PM

Or the guy taking my order at Pizza Hut: "Okay ma'am, that's a small pantyroni and a side sandal. Er, salad. You can get your drink at the beverage bra. Bar! I meant bar!"

Only if the nurses have one of the short dresses on with the 5 inch heels. Then it will be "Nurse where was..............I...................";)

CrissyBlair
11-30-2005, 01:53 AM
Gee, where is that off button again?

cathy b
11-30-2005, 06:38 AM
love to think about dresses,skirts,tight jeans, what ever helps me make it threw the day at the dungen.
hugs

Dragster
11-30-2005, 07:53 AM

I love your sense of humour Marla!

Like many of you, I don't LOSE concentration, my concentration just moves in the direction of the high stilettoes, black stockings, tight leather skirt, narrow (corsetted?) belted waist, satin blouse, bright lipstick, long hair, and perfect make-up; and all in the mirror...............I wish! Now what was I saying?

Oh, I forgot one thing that completes the look for me, a beautiful smile. Which takes me back to you Marla. It's a good job N. Caifornia is a long way from the UK, or Angel had better look out!!! Only joking!

Tony

Lydia
11-30-2005, 08:54 AM
I DJ in a bar. Just TRY not noticing GG's and what they're wearing, how they look, etc. Many nights I go home wishing I had this outfit, that coat, 'her' hair, those boots/shoes, scarf - etc., etc... It's hard on a person! ;)

Julia Cross
11-30-2005, 01:23 PM
what were we talking about again?

Andi-Girl
11-30-2005, 01:56 PM
For me it's not a matter of losing my concentration, but rather noticing what the GG's are wearing and how they have dressed themselves.

MsEva
11-30-2005, 05:05 PM
Yup..CADD..crossdressers attention deficit disorder..I am the poster child!

MandyTS
11-30-2005, 05:29 PM
Guys... and CDs...

boy I will never understand...

but oh that guy at the grocery store :cheeky:

Wow!

Mandy

NylonMan
11-30-2005, 06:01 PM
I can relate with every one of you. If I see a nice outfit, I am thinkin what it feels like to wear it.

fionablack
11-30-2005, 06:21 PM
oh my god yes! I have had lots of examples of this hapenening.

One that really springs to mind though was that i was once in a meeting a few years ago at work with my very sexy boss. I had quite the thing for her. I was about 23 at the time and she would be about 33 and god she was gorgeous and boy did she know it. She knew just what to wear too and i have no doubt she knew i liked it, but not to the full extent of why i liked it of course.

This was an important meeting, and not only was my boss present, but also the FD and CEO of the company, and i had this sudden realisation that i had not took in any of the meeting and had spent the last twenty minutes thinking about what my boss was wearing, imagining these incredible clothes on my body whilst also fantasizing about her too. Her clothes were amazing, the skirts and tops, the heels, the hair and makeup, and imagining the underwear underneath was intoxicating! I used to drift off alot around her, and miss alot of important work details.

Sadly, my fantasy about my boss never became a reality, but I sure thought her and her clothes alot back in those days.