PDA

View Full Version : Time in you bra

stefcd1
10-23-2012, 08:38 AM
Hello girls:

Just curious. What percentage of time do you spend wearing your bra? Except for my time at work, I am generally wearing my bra and forms. Nothing better than waking up in the morning and feeling the underwire in my bra under my chiffon nightgown, very nice.

Annaliese
10-23-2012, 08:43 AM
I wear a bra most days either a sport bra or some pull over bras I found at Wall-mart with a little padding.

ChelseaErtel
10-23-2012, 08:44 AM
I wear it when I'm dressed, mostly. I'm still a closet case, but when I travel I go to bed in a night gown or a cami and panties.

When I go to work, I wear panties and sometimes the cami and bra - just feels natural. But not when I'm sleeping however, I like non binding bed clothes.

Samantha43
10-23-2012, 08:46 AM
I only wear mine when I am totally crossdressed. I am either dressed as 100% male or 100% female, nothing in between. I don't sleep in anything other than my tighty whiteys.:D

Angela Campbell
10-23-2012, 08:50 AM
Same with me. I am usually all male mode or all girl mode except for panties which I wear all the time. If I have to look like a guy the bra would be a give away so I do not wear it. In girl mode I need it to hold my forms. I can't sleep with anything on top. If I go to bed with a shirt, bra, cami or anything on top it will be on the floor by morning.

Megan Briana
10-23-2012, 08:54 AM
I try to wear mine whenever I am home, even if it is only underdressing. Lately, I have been wearing it to sleep in. I have a GG friend that doesn't know I cd. She dared me to try wearing "one of these damn things for 14 hours". She handed me her 34c with a big smile.I accepted which blew her mind lol. Two full days later I called and I asked if I satisfied the bet. She has been teasing me ever since, but its ok. I think she is starting to get my hints here.....

Megan Briana

Beverley Sims
10-23-2012, 08:57 AM
When I am wearing a bra I am a girl.
That is most of the time.

Phoebe
10-23-2012, 09:25 AM
Put on my bra every morning after shower. Take my bra off at bed time.

linda allen
10-23-2012, 09:26 AM
I'm wearing a bra as I type. And forms. And a bunch of other stuff. :heehee:

But to answer the original question, I wear a bra most of the time when I'm awake. With forms and more when home, without forms (underdressed) when out in public.

There are some places where I don't wear a bra because it might show through my shirt and I'm around people I know. So - it depends on where I'm going and what I will be doing.

I don't wear a bra or forms to sleep in. I sleep in the nude.

kimdl93
10-23-2012, 09:37 AM
probably 8-12 hours daily, m-f. Less on weekends, when I spend my days in male mode.

bridget thronton
10-23-2012, 09:40 AM
I wear a bra all day every day

Kate Simmons
10-23-2012, 09:43 AM
I used to wear one to bed but nowadays I just wear one when I want to put something (forms) in it such as when I go out or go dancing.:)

sissystephanie
10-23-2012, 10:12 AM
I started wearing a bra when I was 9 years old. A doctor told both me and my dad that I needed to wear a bra or I would have very sagging breasts before I was 20 y/o! I am now 80 y/o and have been wearing a bra ever since except for my time in the military. Since I
have natural 40 B's I don't wear, or need, any forms.My late wife knew I was a CD when we married, and knew that I would be wearing a bra at our wedding. In fact we wore matching white silk lingerie!!

Karren H
10-23-2012, 10:14 AM
I only wear one on days when fluctuations in gravitational forces require additional support to keep my breasts form touching the ground......

Danielle_cder
10-23-2012, 10:19 AM
I wear mine as soon as I get home from work. Rarely on weekends as I glue my girls on

jackielou
10-23-2012, 10:30 AM
i wear my bra 23/7 time out for shower and fresh bra my woman knows i wear a bra but has not yet made the step to see me in just a bra she loves my breast and plays with them when we are intimate but cannot quite make the commitment to see me in just a bra and panties she is ok with my bra as long as i dont project to much

Julie Denier
10-23-2012, 11:03 AM
I only wear mine when I am totally crossdressed. I am either dressed as 100% male or 100% female, nothing in between. I don't sleep in anything other than my tighty whiteys.:D

Ditto that, except I wear boxers ;)

ArleneRaquel
10-23-2012, 11:05 AM
12-16 hours a day, usually more than one bra every day. Bra's, lipstick & hose are my essentials.

Tracii G
10-23-2012, 11:13 AM
Just when I feel the need.

Ressie
10-23-2012, 11:15 AM
only when I dress which is a couple times per week.

cyndigurl45
10-23-2012, 11:34 AM
I wear a bra all day every dayExactly, if not my boobs would sag......

wilt575
10-23-2012, 01:49 PM
Hello girls:

Just curious. What percentage of time do you spend wearing your bra? Except for my time at work, I am generally wearing my bra and forms. Nothing better than waking up in the morning and feeling the underwire in my bra under my chiffon nightgown, very nice.

I,m the same as you on weaing bra, except haven't had forms, since I got my implants so bra is a must. A very natural welcome must

Cheryl T
10-23-2012, 01:53 PM
I'm in mine about 12 hours a day....mostly night at this point.
Once work is done and dinner is over then it's time to don mine and relax. I've been sleeping in mine for a number of years and love waking to the feeling of my breasts shifting and tugging at my straps. Just sucks when the alarm goes off and so does my bra for another day in the coal mine...

Veronica27
10-23-2012, 02:40 PM
It all depends on my mood. A bra is the one essential garment to make me feel that I am crossdressing, and I wear them more than anything else. At times I wear one for days on end, and then I can go weeks without feeling the desire. I rarely sleep in one unless I am trying to beat my endurance record.

Veronica

Marlana
10-23-2012, 02:40 PM
Every night under my pj's and every morning I don't have to go to work. On the average, 2 hrs per night. Oh yeah, I also sleep nude.

heatherdress
10-23-2012, 03:51 PM
Whenever dressed - which is usually daily and at night under PJs.

JohnH
10-23-2012, 04:02 PM
I always wear a bra when I am out in public. The vast majority of time out in public I am dressed in drab, and my natural breasts need the support.
John

Cynthia Anne
10-23-2012, 04:08 PM
I must say 24/7-365! Except when takin' a shower!

famousunknown
10-23-2012, 04:38 PM
Hello girls:

Always wear bra & forms except when asleep.

Jenn A116
10-23-2012, 04:56 PM
When possible, I'll wear a bra and forms 24 hours a day (except for being in the shower).

helena.gcd
10-23-2012, 05:00 PM
just when i dress, so that might be roughly a 5% of the total time

Melissa73
10-23-2012, 05:40 PM
i wear mine when home, now that my wife knows im a cross dresser. Wearing panties 24/7....and i also sleep in my bra, but when i go to work, it comes off. (and the wife says she can tell by my personality when i am not wearing it! Now, she just says, Go put ur bra on, when i get too moody!!!)

Joanne.England
10-23-2012, 06:44 PM
Only when I dress which is not often enough.

flatlander_48
10-23-2012, 07:13 PM
Thyme in my bra? Of course not. No parsley, sage or rosemary either. What a silly question...

Deborah J.
10-23-2012, 07:36 PM
I wear a bra every day from getting dressed in the morning to getting undressed at night. It fells strange not to wear one since I've been wearing one most of my life. I love them. I lean towards unpadded underwire ones as they don't show up under drab.

lingerieLiz
10-23-2012, 08:48 PM
I wear one most days. There are times with friends or relatives that I don't. While several know it makes some people uncomfortable. I also skip them for some business meetings.

Used to wear bras more, but am getting lazy when I get up and don't get around to getting dressed.

krissy
10-23-2012, 08:52 PM
i try to wear one as much as i can i do sleep in a bra i have been wearing one during the day .cant get enough bras

Jess Marie
10-23-2012, 10:36 PM
The moment I get out of the shower after work, I put in a bra, go upstairs to my room and stuff my forms in, slip a cami over the deal, maybe a t-shirt or maybe a sweater, and I will just live my life in my room all night until I wake up for work.

I have to say, the best feeling in the world is waking up and feeling your breasts being tightly held by that underwire. Such an amazing feeling!

Krista1985
10-23-2012, 10:38 PM
Whenever I am at home and by myself I have my bra on with my 'girls' tucked tightly in :heehee:

Heather1129
10-24-2012, 07:11 PM
I put mine on after my shower in the morning and take it off at bed time in the evening, so usually about 14-16 hours a day. Don't like sleeping with a bra on, got to give the girls a rest and let them flop around a bit.

Heather

k lynn
10-27-2012, 05:18 AM
Wear mine 12 to 16 hours a day and have for many years now no forms just like wearing a bra

sometimes_miss
10-27-2012, 06:36 AM
It really varies depending mostly upon how much time I'm going to spend out of the house, as I never go out when dressed in female clothing of any sort. I do sleep in female PJ's, but not always with a bra (yes there are some women who sleep wearing a bra, so it's not out of the ordinary, it all depends on the individual).

RachelDenise
10-27-2012, 06:43 AM
I don't get to spend enough time in my bras! Boo hoo.

Lacey New
10-27-2012, 07:21 AM
Sadly only when I get to dress which is not often enough. Yesterday wore bra and panties for a few hours while wife was out shopping.

Slip Affinity
10-27-2012, 07:31 AM
Whenever I can and as much as I can but I rarely leave the house with one on.

LelaK
10-27-2012, 07:37 AM
I haven't yet owned a bra or tried one on. All I've done is like stuff socks in my dress a few times to see how it looked. I liked the look, but it wasn't comfortable. I may try on a bra some day, but I think I prefer small boobs on women, including me, as well as no boobs, like on young women or girls. I like women who go braless, so I don't think I'm eager to try a bra, unless I find something very comfortable. I'd like to try doing breast enhancement some day to get small boobs.

KARI AN
10-27-2012, 07:54 AM
I wear one all the time and like the other change bras, It now is just norm to wear a bra around the house or out in public no one ever says anything and my wife doesnt mind. My girls look good and are a happy pair which makes me happy.

Rachel05
10-27-2012, 10:04 AM
I love to wear one and had my first total full day morning till night wearing one, I often wear one under my clothes and occassionally for work but my wife is a little funny about it, but there was one day recently when I just said to hell with it and did the full day, I loved it

Vanessa Amber420
10-27-2012, 02:46 PM
I wear my bra when I get home from work which is in the evenings.

MeganHenry
10-27-2012, 02:53 PM
I love wearing my bra's. My routine...come home from work, change out of shirt and tie and other menswear, look through my panty drawer and find some thing that seems to fit my mood, slip those panties on, put on my bra, sometimes yoga pants, sweatshirt and be me for the rest of the evening. Weekends it's panties 24/7 and bra as much as possible.

jeanine38
10-30-2012, 12:09 AM
I wear a bra all day every day

Same for me! 8-10/hours/day

Aylineira
10-30-2012, 12:40 AM
I only put on my (padded) bra whenever I am en femme. For me the bra is nothing more than to make my dress "fill up properly" up top.

reshma
10-30-2012, 03:21 AM
i wear my bra almost all the time, since i stay home, its easy. I dont take it off when i go out either. it stays on ! :) i dont wear it, may be when im in the shower?

lucy two
10-30-2012, 04:15 AM
I wear a bra all day everyday to work and at home

noeleena
10-30-2012, 04:41 AM
Hi,

I brought some new ones for Jos 3 weeks ago & she gave me all the older ones to give to the op shop . the new ones are called perfect bra, a bit like a sports bra, though much nicer,& no wires, Jos likes them .

My self iv not worn any since comeing back from Austraila, in june due to not being able to wear them, or put them on & really i dont need them, dought ill be wearing them again for at least 6 months, & yes my breasts are real.

...noeleena...

BOBBI G.
10-30-2012, 06:41 AM
As i mentioned in another thread, I wear what I am most comfortable in 24/7 or varing parts of that. Usually, I wear mine to bed, because I like the support itt gives me. I remove it to change it for the next day and for cleansing and shaving. I only have one life, and I intend to live it the way I should have been born.

Bobbi

Rondawants
10-30-2012, 11:07 AM
I would have to say I'm like Janet. I do have a couple of bra's that I sleep in from time to time! I just love being a lady!!!

Misty52
10-30-2012, 03:23 PM
I wear my bra everyday I come home from work and to bed most of the time, plus the whole weekend. Nobody knows that I am a CD, so I can only wear them when I am at home.

jeanine38
11-01-2012, 07:22 PM
It seems like a lot of us are wearing bras most of the time. Have any of you ever had someone see your straps or see you adjust your bra? Have they commented about it?

ringedjohn
11-03-2012, 07:55 AM
I wear a bra every day and usually average around 12 hours. A bra is the first thing I put on in the morning and the last thing I take off at night. I wear panties 24/7.

Sleeping in a bra would involved crossing one of those invisible, no-go lines in my marriage.

georgia20
11-03-2012, 05:09 PM
only just started 4 days ago wearing bra and forms to bed each night, it feels amazing, like waking up to a wish come true

wilt575
11-06-2012, 02:45 AM
It seems like a lot of us are wearing bras most of the time. Have any of you ever had someone see your straps or see you adjust your bra? Have they commented about it?

They only see my straps if I want them to be seen, usually in thin or light tops. Most comments are mostly compliments, color/style. As for adjusting I do it subconsciously, so don't notice.

reshma
11-06-2012, 03:01 AM

many have. but they actually dont mind it as long as its me who is wearing it. most reactions are a smile or a wow comment

Diversity
11-06-2012, 05:16 AM
I wear my bra only when I can get the time to CD, as I am restricted by boundaries (which I respect), that only allow me to CD when I can do it such that my wife will not see me. I verbally came out of the closet this past August, but am still physically in it😞.I found an Hour and a half today, to CD and enjoyed it soooo much! I even stepped out of the house, not caring if my neighbors saw me or not! I didn't go very far however, as in truth, I came to the realization that I did care. I view this as a big first step for me toward going out in the distant future.
Di

Daisy41
11-06-2012, 06:57 AM
I tried sleeping in a bra a few times. The excitement is literally too much for me to handle: my heart rate stays elevated and I have trouble falling asleep or staying asleep. In general, I don't wear anything girly on a regular basis except underwear.

joan47
11-06-2012, 07:06 AM
From when I get up to when I go to bed including work.

ClaudineD
11-06-2012, 07:41 AM
Forms attached thurs thru monday morn- with bra for support of course (C cup)....somedays bra at work on slow traffic days with forms(when know peoples travel schedule).....camis all the time even at work...very androgynous for work so some gals are not surprised if i mis-calculate who will be in office....mostly gal staffing

wilt575
11-06-2012, 10:43 AM
I tried sleeping in a bra a few times. The excitement is literally too much for me to handle: my heart rate stays elevated and I have trouble falling asleep or staying asleep. In general, I don't wear anything girly on a regular basis except underwear.

Daisy You said a fewtimes, give it more time. I was the same way when I first started sleeping in my bra, then it just became natural part sleeping. Did have to get over excitement stage of sleeping in bra again after getting my implants. Sleeping in bra with implants yeah talk about heart rate!

LadyPilot
11-21-2012, 10:55 PM
I wear a bra from the minute I wake up til bed then sometimes in bed if the wife is in the mood; although, I don't really care to sleep in them. My wife wants / encourages me to wear them all the time. Most of the time without forms.

Amy R Lynn
11-21-2012, 11:09 PM
I wear mine when I can. I work from home two days a week and will wear a bra and forms. I love how they look and feel. Wish I could wear them all the time!

Missy
11-22-2012, 02:12 AM
I would say 80 percent of the time
even at work
I some times wear a bra to bed
Some times I just go bra less
some girls go bra less at times

Meghan
11-22-2012, 02:19 AM
I know this sounds strange, but I do not own a bra. I have a couple of lingerie items that enhance the bust area, but no bra yet. For whatever the reason my breasts are getting a little bigger, and I think I want a bra, but I have not needed one so far.

I don't know what kind of transgender/crossdresser does't own a bra...but there you have it.

Meghan

Sarah-Ann
11-22-2012, 04:01 PM
I try to wear a bra as often as I can. I do not own forms, sadly, however I do wear my bras, and love them. I have only recently gotten brave enough to wear them outside of the house to work and other places, so I have bought sports bras. I find they have little padding, so they do not protrude through the front of the shirt, and the back isn't as obvious as a bra strap. I have played it off a couple of times as an undershirt, and no one seemed to think otherwise. I would love to be able to wear a "real" bra all the time under my clothes to work and everywhere else, unfortunately that isn't in the cards right now.

Eryn
11-22-2012, 08:43 PM
I seem to be unusual in that I only wear a bra when I'm en femme. I don't see any point to wearing one if there isn't anything to hold up.

Many GGs feel that bras are uncomfortable and I agree with them. It feels good to take mine off after a long day en femme.

prene
11-23-2012, 04:26 AM
I love wearing large forms so .... it depends on what I am wearing.

I love the feeling for going braless with my large forms on.

I Like the bounce.

joan47
11-23-2012, 07:11 AM
From when I get up in the morning until I go to sleep. I wear apadde bra most times, when I go to work I change to non padded. I also wear panties 24/7 and pantyhose or stocking with garter belt

jacques
11-23-2012, 07:16 PM
not that often, mostly when I am alone... but panties as often as I can!

Joanne.England
11-23-2012, 07:28 PM
I wear them whenever I can but it is not often enough. I love that slight feeling of pressure.

jeanine38
12-21-2012, 03:51 PM
I am finishing my 8th week of wearing a bra nearly every day. The colder weather of the fall/winter has made this possible for me to try. I have always enjoyed wearing bras however this is the longest stretch of time where I have consistently worn one daily. In the 8 weeks, I have probably had only 4 or 5 days without a bra on for most of the day, including sportsbras. Here are my observations:

~ I understand why GGs hate them. After 8 hours I'm usually ready to be rid of it. Some of my days have gone 14 or 15 hours and by then it is approaching torture

~ Bras do have a support function, even for a guy. I can tell a difference going up and down stairs, running, etc. I do get some support from a bra, and I like having that support. Even with male breast tissue there is some bouncing. Running is more comfortable in a sports bra. I have always worn one under my biking clothes but running is new to me so I don't know how I will handle this when warmer weather arrives

~ Not once have I ever "forgot" that I was wearing a bra. It is a constant in my life, and I have just become used to the confining nature of having one on me all day. There is a feeling of "normalcy" when I'm wearing it, as it has become part of my wardrobe.

~ I have stopped worrying so much about someone seeing it. This doesn't mean I'm wearing a white shirt and a white bra or showing straps, rather I'm not going nuts about bending over to tie my shoes and someone seeing the straps. It is what it is.

So that's about it. I've enjoyed this experience and will continue it as long as I can.

DanielleT
12-21-2012, 05:48 PM
I absolutely love, love, love wearing a bra. In addition to panties and pantyhose, doing that makes me feel so fulfilled as a woman. There is never a day that I go without wearing panties, and rarely one that I don't go without a bra. The exception is the weekend, I love to run around the house with my breastforms on, in nothing but my panties. So very girly and sooo much fun!

flatlander_48
12-21-2012, 11:33 PM
I only wear one on days when fluctuations in gravitational forces require additional support to keep my breasts form touching the ground......

Well, if you walk slower, they won't scrape so loud...

bimini1
12-22-2012, 02:19 AM
Sometimes my bra can start off being slightly uncomfortable. Funny thing is once I've had it on for a while it can become quite comfy and turn out to be one of the most fulfilling femme garments I have.

CindyT
12-22-2012, 03:37 AM
I wear my bra and forms as often as I can, unfortunately, this is only about once a month. It took me a while to finally figure out the right size bra and now that I have it, I want to wear it as often as I can!!! I do sleep in it occasionally, I love to wake up feeling like such a lady! In fact, I am going to sleep in it tonight... :)