PDA

View Full Version : Need to Ask A Question

Lisa Marie
11-26-2005, 01:30 PM
Does anyone in here wear jumpers? Ive been thinking about ordering one. Can you wear pantyhose with them or what else do you wear? Any help would be appreciated. Angie

DanaJ
11-26-2005, 01:33 PM
Nope - paragraph 24, article 6, subparagraph H of the CrossDressers manual clearly states:
.... and pantyhose should never be worn with a jumper.....

Sorry.... :D

Sharon
11-26-2005, 01:37 PM
Nope - paragraph 24, article 6, subparagraph H of the CrossDressers manual clearly states:
.... and pantyhose should never be worn with a jumper.....

Sorry.... :D

Ahh, but Dana, you must have missed subparagraph K where it states, and I quote: ...excepting plaid jumpers with lavender, red, or blue being the predominent, but not the sole, color.

DanaJ
11-26-2005, 01:39 PM
No, you have the old manual - at the CrossDressers Worldwide Symposium of 2005, that paragraph was ruled unconstitutional and was striken from the manual. New manuals were mailed out, didn't you get yours?

Sharon
11-26-2005, 01:41 PM
No, that manual has been recalled. Didn't you get the postcard from the home office?

Amelie
11-26-2005, 01:41 PM
Rules, Rules, Rules,,, I burned those manuals years ago, the same time I burned my bras.

Paula Rae
11-26-2005, 01:52 PM
Yes, Dana thats true, but if you read on to subparagraph "J" it clearly states: with the exception of:
1. When the outdoor chill factor is below 20° F.
Does this rule apply to pant suits?

Ricki B

Lisa Marie
11-26-2005, 01:58 PM
All I wanted was some imformation about jumpers what to wear with them not all this other information. Thanks but I will get answeres somewhere else. Angie:(

DanaJ
11-26-2005, 02:06 PM
Dear Angie, sorry about the thread hijack.....

I have noticed while searching through the threads you have started you ask many questions and ask for help, but you never seem to go back to respond or say thank you to the many members who have helped you.....

Just a suggestion, but you may find that you will get more help in the future if you thank people who have taken the time to help you.

Amelie
11-26-2005, 02:09 PM
Actually inmy last post, I was giving you helpful info. There are no rules to how you want to dress, if you want to wear pantyhose and a jumpsuit, then go ahead, there are no hard rules to dressing, it is all what ever you find comfortable. I may have not said this in my last post, but this is what I meant, no rules to dressing.
Sorry if this caused any problems with you.
Amelie
xxx

Stephanie Brooks
11-26-2005, 03:08 PM
All I wanted was some imformation about jumpers what to wear with them not all this other information. Thanks but I will get answeres somewhere else. Angie:(
Oh wow, I thought you were actually getting the information. In fact I was in the middle of writing a response when I reviewed the others again and noticed what you said here.

Okay, there was some - get this - humour in the thread. Yes, if you come here to these forums you'd better expect some humour. That's our way.

Here's the technical answer.

If you're buying a jumper that's pictured in a hardcopy or online catalog, look at the model and see what she's wearing. Look at her footwear. Is she wearing shoes or boots? Nylons or tights? If you're interested in passing and/or coordinating as well as the model, stick to things that are similar to what she's wearing.

Also, different jumpers might imply different accoutrements. A casual jumper might be worn with knee high socks and flats, while something more appropriate for the office might be better with nylons or tights and pumps.

Here's the non-technical answer.

The bottom line from all of this is that you can wear pantyhose or not while wearing a jumper. It's your call.

We try to have a little fun here. Folks were telling you what they thought you needed for info, along with a little humour. You weren't getting what you needed. All you need to do is say we're not giving you what you need to know, and ask for it again in a way that would help us, and we'll give it.

Hope this helps!

*BIG WARM HUGGLES* to you and everyone else who responded to you. I'd take any of these sisters any time.

Billijo49504
11-26-2005, 03:59 PM
I used to have a GG friend that wore jumpers all the time. Except in the hotest summer, she wore a blouse under her jumpers. For casual, nylons weren't needed but I guess if it's a dressy outfit, go for it, or if it's cold. What ever else she wore with her jumpers, I don't know. We weren't that close..BJ

Rebecca Petersen
11-27-2005, 12:55 AM
Don't you just hate it when you have to explain to people you are trying to be funny?:) :D :angel:

Tamara Croft
11-27-2005, 01:00 AM
Don't you just hate it when you have to explain to people you are trying to be funny?:) :D :angel:Yeah and don't you just hate it when they never say thank you either :rolleyes:

Stephanie Brooks
11-27-2005, 03:13 AM
Yeah and don't you just hate it when they never say thank you either :rolleyes:
Yes I do. It's rude. :thumbsdn:

Deanna2
11-27-2005, 03:42 AM
I always thought that item of clothing was referred to as a sweater - particularly in the US.

If it is long enough you don't have to wear anything with it. Back in the late 60's (as I understand from watching movies of that era) women wore sweater dresses to about mid-thigh with pantyhose and big boots.

Helen MC
11-27-2005, 10:17 AM
What's the problem? I have seem many women wearing jumpers in the cold weather with either jeans or some type of trousers or with a skirt and I assume that under their skirt and over their panties they were wearing pantyhose or what we in the UK call tights. My ex-wife certainly did, Sloggi full brief panties, tan nylon pantyhose/tights over these knee length pleated or A Line skirt, and on top her bra, tee shirt and a jumper on top when it was cold. Often we would go out in almost identical clothing only in my case I would not be wearing a bra, nor a skirt but trousers instead, but otherwise matching panties, pantyhose, tee shirt and jumper.

As mentioned on another thread born women usually dress in a rather plain manner on a day to day basis for comfort and practicality and warmth, not for fashion or style unless they are going out for a meal, to the theatre, to a club or something similar. You wouldn't give them a second glance in the street and I feel that is what a TV should be aiming for , to be taken for a woman and not remarked upon when out in public, rather than going OTT and dressing in an exagerated manner and drawing attention to themselves, but that's my personal opinion.

So if you want to wear a jumper when you are wearing other female clothing with or without pantyhose, then go for it!

eleventhdr
11-27-2005, 10:24 AM
Surprised that this has not come up before now Jumpers are very nice i'd really like to get some of these to wear myself. Always have liked them Suzy!.

Stephanie Brooks
11-27-2005, 12:30 PM
In the US, a jumper is a dress. The one in the attached picture is fairly casual.

Kierci
11-27-2005, 02:24 PM
http://www.crossdressers.com/forums/attachment.php?attachmentid=12609&stc=1&d=1129498053

http://www.crossdressers.com/forums/attachment.php?attachmentid=12731&stc=1&d=1129776981

Billijo49504
11-27-2005, 02:38 PM
Now that is more what I'd call a jumper. Kinda like a vest and skirt combined. Like my kids wore to catholic school, long ago.

tiffa
11-27-2005, 08:31 PM
well i read in paragraph 19 section 23 that it ok to wear hose with jumpers as long as you wear matching knickers :D

Kierci
12-03-2005, 01:55 PM
Stephanie, where did you find that dress? I would love to get one like that.

Stephanie Brooks
12-03-2005, 03:05 PM
Stephanie, where did you find that dress? I would love to get one like that.
Chadwicks.

http://www.chadwicks.com/chadwicks/Common/sniffer.asp?referer=/chadwicks/Layout/Layout.asp?

They have nice clothes! The jumper is a tad snug with a Veronica under it (hip & butt foundation), but it's pretty well made. The tops that go with it are delicious.

Going out in it shortly. Hope this helps!!!!!!!!

Kierci
12-06-2005, 03:07 AM
Your gonna make me go onto chadwicks again, hmmf I spent almost an hour on there the other day {{sigh}} ok if I must go shopping. Here I go thanks :)