PDA

View Full Version : Last night

MsRenee
10-23-2012, 12:26 PM
Last night me and my girl were out and had to stop at a hotel for my girl to take care of some business. I drop her off at the front door and park the car. Told her Ill met her at rhe bar when shes done. So im sittin at the bar watxhing the game qith a nixe glass of white wine. Now remember this is Vegas and yes Im dresses in skirt blouse heels and hose as we both look hot.So here no one says much about anything,she comes up fives me a lip smaxkin kiss and sqys reasy to go girlfriend hehe. The guy sittin next to me has his jaw hit the table as she does that. She smiles to him aa says yes as we walk away. I didnt even pay attention to him I laughed when she told me his jaw dropped. Some guys just dont know what to say when two girlz kiss in front of them. hehe Was veey exciting tho. She lives doinf that As we walk away.
Renee

Tracii G
10-23-2012, 12:58 PM
Great story I would have loved to have seen that guy's expression.LOL
My GF gets a kick out of doing that too.
She asked me to see what I thought about doing that in public and I told her sure I don't mind.
We were at a stop light and a pick up with two farm boys were next to us at the time.
They were looking when we kissed and yelled out "go at it girls".

Beverley Sims
10-23-2012, 01:19 PM
Yes it is nice to play tricks like that.
People must wonder what they are seeing sometimes.

kimdl93
10-23-2012, 01:19 PM
That's a hoot. Poor guy...his world was momentarily turned upside down. One might think that by now, people would be a bit more worldly, particularly in Las Vegas.

heatherdress
10-23-2012, 03:58 PM
Good for you and your girlfriend. Nice that you can both enjoy your dressing and have fun.

Miriam-J
10-23-2012, 06:55 PM
Sounds like a lot of fun. Reminds me of a pleasant viewing pleasure on an Italian beach once ... Gotta try that with my wife sometime.

lingerieLiz
10-23-2012, 08:54 PM
I was out one night and ran into a dance where it was al girls. It was a lipstick party. I was so jealous that they wouldn't let me in.

bridget thronton
10-24-2012, 01:31 AM
That is great thing to do