PDA

View Full Version : The difference between men, women, and us [A scientific study by Suzy]

suzy1
10-23-2012, 04:45 PM
I was walking past my local woman’s dress shop and there was a party dress that was simply divine. It was modelled on a manikin in the widow.

So I stopped and looked at all the passing cars. Every man drove past without looking at the window.
But most women driving pass did look at the window.

The funny thing is, when I pass by the window of this dress shop I always look and you probably would too.

The conclusion of this scientific study…………..

I just love my feminine side, how about you? :)

Suzy

Deborah J.
10-23-2012, 04:51 PM
Absolutely love my feminine side! If I could take a pill and cure it forever, I wouldn't do it. (Like the red or blue pill in the Matrix) Oh, BTW I'd be looking in the window too. :-)

Ashley Lyn
10-23-2012, 05:00 PM
I always stop and look in windows where thery have female clothing... Follow the SO around while she dress shops like a little puppy waggin' his tail.. :heehee:
Just the feel of a dress makes me feel feminine.. as I always said, "if it feels good - wear it"!! :battingeyelashes:

mikiSJ
10-23-2012, 05:07 PM
When I go mall shopping with my wife, it is me that is looking in the window at the Talbots or Ann Taylor...or any other store that has nicely presented women's clothing. I often wander off looking through the racks when she is trying something on in Nordies or Macy's. (She has known for 37 years!!!)

Unfortunately, I am always is guy mode...:sad:

Miki

kimdl93
10-23-2012, 05:46 PM
I couldn't pass a display, or even a women's wear catalogue or even a fashion magazine without at least a glance. I enjoy being a girl;)

Beverley Sims
10-23-2012, 06:27 PM
Sometimes passing a lingerie store I get engrossed in the ithem on display and forget I am in drab. Drat!

Marsha Riley
10-23-2012, 06:35 PM
I always look in the window - and dream a little.

Miriam-J
10-23-2012, 07:14 PM
Oh yeah. But always with a little look over my shoulder to see if anyone is watching me. Just a little too self-conscious even after all these years.

docrobbysherry
10-23-2012, 07:58 PM
Yes and no. If the model is in sportswear, a business suit, or loose casual clothing, I'm not interested, Suzy.

If she's in something tite, flashy, or sexy, I'm a guy AND a CD!

Megan Briana
10-23-2012, 08:16 PM
I love to window shop. I don't care who see's me either. Though I am in drab, I get a feminine high just by looking. I love my fem side and I love it more when Its allowed to show itself anyway it can. :D

krissy
10-23-2012, 08:45 PM
I love my feminine side too!!! i love to dress all nice smell of the perfume and the silk

carhill2mn
10-24-2012, 01:29 PM
I think that most of us here would agree with you!

Millie
10-24-2012, 01:32 PM
I look more at women's clothing and wonder how I would look in them. I don't even consider men's clothing at all.

reb.femme
10-24-2012, 01:53 PM
Since I came out to my wife, she has mentioned a couple of times when we were shopping for her, how I always felt the materials of the clothing. I love colours and flowing material. It's a very tactile business being CD, so you just have to stop and look.....don't you? I can give this up whenever I want. NOT!

My T-Girl side loves shopping online, catalogues, shop windows and more. Waiting for my recently purchased winter coat to arrive early next week, viva la femme, especially this one.

Rebecca

Cheryl T
10-24-2012, 01:57 PM
I can't pass a window display without at least looking a little. When the new catalogs come my wife hands them right to me...lol.

I couldn't give up this part of me.

Stephanie47
10-24-2012, 02:03 PM
When I was growing up in New York City there was a women's clothing store in my neighborhood. It had great window displays. There were always mannequins dressed in lingerie and shape wear. I loved the mannequins donning girdles, long line bras and other assorted goodies. I always would slow down my pace when I passed that store. Sometimes I'd have to stop to tie my shoelace. Any excuse for a teenager to linger in his fantasy. Now! Crap, the stores hide shape wear, if they have any at all. Bummer!

Kate Simmons
10-24-2012, 02:15 PM
When my new GF saw me dancing en femme at the club last Saturday night, she said (smiling): "Honey, you're a woman." Case closed Hon.;):)