PDA

View Full Version : When that incredible feeling hits ya

susangirl
10-24-2012, 12:44 AM
Have you ever been just totally overwhelmed by the feeling and thoughts going through your mind. At this very moment, I feel as womanly as any real woman could. This is truly a real gift to be able to change from man to woman and enjoy the benefits of the sexy smooth soft side of dressing and acting like a girl / woman. I'm just laying on my bed in a hotel room in Harrisburg, PA enjoying my freshly shaved body (first totally clean shave since last last winter). Sheer stocking look so much better without all the hair. Have you ever used breast form tape and forgot the bra. Without the bra your breast look, feel, and move so real. The bounce when your walking and nipples showing are so natural looking. You should try it. I fly back into Atlanta late tomorrow and I can't wait to go out for dinner, drinks and a movie. Many of us are very lucky. It's hard to put into words. Can you put your feelings into words and share with the rest of us.

Tracii G
10-24-2012, 12:55 AM
Being able to let both sides coexist is a great thing.Presenting either way is truly a blessing for me anyway.
So relaxing to go to the park enfemme and pull up a bench read a book or just watch people and be yourself with nobody judging you.
Going out enfemme in busy places with friends is quite nice too.

susangirl
10-24-2012, 01:05 AM
Thanks, sorry for the mess up. TAPE