PDA

View Full Version : Variety, "The spice of life"

cdterri
10-24-2012, 01:38 PM
How many here enjoy changing wardrobes as often as possible in a given day? So far today I have spent at least 30 mins. each, in 5 different dresses, 4 skirts, 4 bras, 4 tops, 2 pairs of panties, 3 pairs of shoes, and several hats with different colored scarves. I have 60's music blasting and am dancing non-stop except to change into a different outfit. Sometimes life is party, party, party!!!:

Confetti
10-24-2012, 01:51 PM
Yaaay! The whole point is the ablity to change only my dolls understand this.I have several wigs and outfits spanning either scanty to matronly.Never bored love being able to reinvent completely from head to toe. Cheers nicest thread today! Have fun :)

Tara D. Rose
10-24-2012, 01:51 PM
Hi cdterri, I do that same thing. When I become Tara, that is what I do. I do a lot of changing, and do a lot of dancing as well, to some of my favorite music. I usually get all dolled up take a few pictures, then change into something else , take more pictures, dance, then repeat several more times. If someone were to come by during those times, I don't think I could get everything put away in time to answer the door. On those nights, it's forget about your troubles and just sing and dance and change, and have a par--tay.

Kate Simmons
10-24-2012, 02:18 PM
Party for us I guess. Women don't really get that opportunity but they do wear a lot of "hats" for sure as they are busy, busy, busy. Something I doubt we could really keep up with.:)

kimdl93
10-24-2012, 02:25 PM
Not my thing. I dress casually for working from home and only change if I'm heading out for shopping or dinner.

Jamie Christopher
10-24-2012, 02:37 PM
Nice thread Terri and great post Tara...I am the same way a lot, will get completely dressed w/makeup, etc, and just before leaving the house, chango! Something else, maybe again....now maybe THAT bag, and now Boots, not pumps.....

Ah, the fun of it all

Jamie

susangirl
10-24-2012, 03:25 PM
Yes, I do this from time to time. I might make several changes during my stay in a hotel room before going out. Most of the time I know exactly what I want to wear but love trying different outfits on in front of the mirror. Its like a private fashion show. I've seen my wife do this before also before a night out or before work. I never understood this crazyness, now I do.

SashaJade
10-24-2012, 04:30 PM
I am in my second outfit of the day and I see a possible third by this evening.

docrobbysherry
10-24-2012, 04:30 PM
I change Sherry's: style, age, figure, face, and anything else I can think of!:eek:

It's no wonder I need a semi full of outfits to clothe her many identities!?:doh:

But, it's also TOO MUCH FUN isn't it!?:D

Diana L
10-24-2012, 04:39 PM
I usually pick out what I am going to wear for the day. It depends on what I am going to do. once I leave the house I don't have the opportunity to change. I suppose if i was still in the closet I might do this but I would much rather be out and about than changing clothes.

Diana L

Bianca Bourdeux
10-24-2012, 04:41 PM
Yes, I do this as well. I go out in one outfit, and when I get home I change into another. When I am at conferences like Southern Comfort, I will change outfits at least 3 times per evening...and by outfits I usually mean just about everything...wig, outer garments, bling, perfume even! It's fun and it is also interesting to disappear looking one way and reappear 20 minutes later looking different.

Beverley Sims
10-26-2012, 12:30 AM
When I was younger I used to party, party, party too.
The days of experimentation are past me now, but if I do see something outlandish that I never tried on or some new radical fashion I will go for it.
I still have a dress and a one piece skimpy bathing suit I need advice on how to wear.
They are both too extreme to share with any one though. Any beauty coming from will be in my imagination.

Cynthia Anne
10-26-2012, 06:45 AM
I pretty well stick with what I have on all day!

Angela Campbell
10-26-2012, 08:15 AM
If I put on an outfit and it looks awful I will change to something else. Once I find a combination that works I usually wear that. Sometimes it takes a few tries to get something that looks good.

BLUE ORCHID
10-26-2012, 08:18 AM
Hi Terri, Been there and do that sometimes.

Claire Cook
10-26-2012, 09:37 AM
Jeez, I'm sitting here thinking how huge the laundry baskets must be!!

I Am Paula
10-26-2012, 10:56 AM
I only change if the situation warrants it. Go from shopping to dinner for example. I tend to wear jeans during the day for errands and such, and change into dresses for dinner, at home, or out. I have to admit, some times I change just 'cause I can. -Celeste

sometimes_miss
10-26-2012, 11:20 AM
That would drive me insane. I recently found a woman's blog about her daily life; all kinds of what you describe, one outfit in the morning, change it for something else in the middle of the day, again in the evening, each time going through the whole 'what should I wear' and trying on all kinds of stuff. Perhaps initially the novelty of the whole thing, being buried by all kinds of pick and choose pretty clothes, might be interesting, but I don't think I could do that on a daily basis. Same with a one hour hair and make up routine every morning. I really don't know; maybe if it really made a difference and I looked really, really nice, so much better than I do as a guy; but then again, maybe not.

krissy
10-26-2012, 11:33 AM
YEAH I DO THAT TOO!! every time i get time alone i try to use as much of my clothes as i can .because you never know when ill get to put them on again .

DebbieL
10-26-2012, 11:40 AM
Actually, that's a natural part of how a girl grows up. There comes a point where you have so many choices, so many combinations that will work, that everything seems good, yet nothing quite "clicks" as the outfit that makes you go "Wow". There is also a period when we dress way too sexy and pretty, same as teen girls who want to look grown-up but don't understand the implications. Eventually, GGs begin to dress situation appropriate and it takes very little time to pick a wardrobe and do the make-up to match the wardrobe. A GG doesn't want to attract too much attention from the wrong kinds of boys or men, similar to the way the CD or TS wants to be able to pass.

Enjoy this phase of your development, it can be loads of fun and you can really begin to see what expresses you in all your different moods and modes. A diamond has 86 facets, and if they aren't all there, it doesn't sparkle as much. A woman or CD has at least as many facets, and all are needed for her to really sparkle and shine.