PDA

View Full Version : Christmas shopping

Wendy me
11-26-2005, 03:29 PM
now that the shopping season is under way how manny girls are going out doing their shopping and getting something for them selfes?? you girls that are right at home in the stores will be haveing a good time :D what abought you girls that are shopping chalanged?? rember this is the time when the sales people are helpefull and your not so out of place in the stores......
shop on girls ....

Eileen
11-26-2005, 03:49 PM
Wendy I wen out yesterday and got some tops for the wife and a couple of skirts for my self. The most expensive thing I bought was $7.59. I really found so good bargins. I wanted to shop more but did not want the store to have to call for a special armored car run!

Paula Rae
11-26-2005, 05:52 PM
Wendy,

I went shopping yesterday and bought myself a new sewing machine, see "Red Friday Shopping" posted in the Lounge.
However due to the rain, I didn't dress.
So tomorrow (Saturday) I will dress to the hilt, go shopping and by myself something very nice.
Thank you for your post, and for reminding me to do this.

Ricki B

Jasmine Ellis
11-30-2005, 09:13 AM
Hi Wendy, Christmas shopping I love these days. Buying skirts, underwear, tops and yes high heels. Taking them home and rapping them up putting them under the tree waiting for the big day.
I just hope it dosen't snow cos my high heels won't like the snow lol:D oh well, better get some boots. Marry Christmas Wendy xxxxxx

suzy
11-30-2005, 09:17 AM
Oh I wish that I could go out dressed...but it is impossible this year. My wife however, will have the honor of doing all of the Christmas shopping and then we'll discuss all the cute things that she bought for me!!!

Tiffy
11-30-2005, 12:41 PM
Mostly shopping on line this year Wendy. But, as you know I did by the wife and I some new matching pink slipper socks yesterday.:D
Kisses, April

We are getting matching night gowns for x-mas.

TGMarla
11-30-2005, 12:59 PM
All I can say at this point is that it is very unlikely that I will not get something for myself while pretending to shop for a Christmas gift for her. Hmmm....I think I need some lingerie.......

BethCD
11-30-2005, 01:04 PM
I've "shopped for wife" in the past, even tried a pink sweater on ( took some men's shirts and pants into men's fitting room as cover). Just can't get past buying lingerie or sweter,etc. Would love to buy a new bra or dress, lipstick, etc. but these seem more personal and things that most guys would not buy for wife.
Someday maybe..........:(

Beth

Julia Cross
11-30-2005, 01:08 PM
I just love an excuse to go shopping. The only reason I am thankful that I am 6'2", this limits my selection and keeps me out of the poor house. There are so many nice things out there but most don't fit.

Christmas is my favourite time however, the stores are packed with all the "Going Out" clothes not like summer where the clothes are simply not realistic for me.

Julia

Bridgette T
11-30-2005, 03:30 PM
I always do a little shopping for "her" this time of year. It seems to be easier to find things in larger sizes in average department stores during the holiday shopping frenzy. I did get a questioning look last year when I bought two totally different sized nightgowns. (large for my wife, 3X for me!)