PDA

View Full Version : Just not getting chance to get dressed

FirstTimeCD
10-25-2012, 06:43 AM
Hi All,

Its being long time I posted anything. I am not getting any chance of getting dressed as wife is all the time around. Last year she was out for vacation and that was the best time for me to explore my other side. Sometimes I am having very strong urge to go in my Girly mode but just not so lucky. Getting dressed and makeup need lot of time.

Any suggestions?

Kendra

ChelseaErtel
10-25-2012, 07:02 AM
I'm sorry you can't get any time. It's like that for me in summer unless I'm traveling on business. I'm going to guess that you don't want to tell your wife. I haven't told mine, I know it would be a bad outcome. I'm hoping to wait until my 13 year old daughter is older and won't be impacted as much.

So, suggestions - read threads here about telling your wife. If you don't have kids, it should be easier - I think. Maybe it will be something she will enjoy. On the other side she may not approve and things could do down hill. Hiding it will probably end of badly too.

From one closet case to another, it is a difficult thing to be married and a CD.

Good luck.

linda allen
10-25-2012, 07:02 AM
I'm sure more than one person will make this suggestion:

Tell her you like to dress as a female. OK, it's not that simple, but there are many posts on this forum on how to do it. You'll have to figure out which one works the best for you and your wife.

Kate Simmons
10-25-2012, 07:18 AM
Just one Hon. If something is important enough to us, we find a way to make time for it.:)

Jenniferathome
10-25-2012, 09:41 AM
If talking to your wife is a possibility, it is the best solution. Telling is hard but the stress relief is unbelievable. In my signature is how I told my wife.

Tashee
10-25-2012, 09:50 AM
I was Sick For Years & didn't really get much of any chance to do (it) Proper. Then one day it hit me. If my fate took my health away perm'ntly I would still be a Cross Dresser. The Dressing is only a outward look at me inside. Nothing More....
Try To Find the time or do little things that make you happy. One thing I found myself doing is keeping unWanted hair off my hands & Toes all the While I was Ill.
My Wife Knows My Lil Skel'tn in the Closet. So I really can't be of Any help. Best to you.

kimdl93
10-25-2012, 10:14 AM
all I can do is echo the advice of others: talk to your wife. At this early stage, you could quite honestly tell her you're curious and attracted to the idea of cross dressing, but don't want to do anything without her awareness and support. It could be something fun that the two of you can share.

bridget thronton
10-25-2012, 11:35 AM
I can not speakers to your situation, all I can say is that telling my wife and adult children was hard but imoroved my life immensely (and they all still love me)

reb.femme
10-25-2012, 12:00 PM
Hi Kendra,

As others are advising, the only real and permanent way out of this problem is by telling your wife. It worked for me but that isn't to say it works for everyone. The down side is that you end up in a broken relationship or even divorced, if either is better than the other.

As Chelsea said, she hasn't told her wife because she knows it would not go well. This will always be your decision and don't feel pressured to do other than you believe is the right path. If you can live with your secret, then that is for you and you only, but the flip side is, you get busted and that can be just as bad an outcome, if not worse. :straightface:

Rebecca

Beverley Sims
10-25-2012, 12:11 PM
You do have to broach the subject of your fascination to dress in feminine clothing.
Use this ploy more so than saying I want to dress up in womens clothes.
It is less confronting and means the same thing.

LelaK
10-25-2012, 02:27 PM
A lot of women like role-playing during sex. If there are sexual relations, I'd consider asking the spouse if she'd like to try different roles during sex, like switching who plays dominant and who plays submissive, who plays tough and who plays pretty etc. I'd offer to play as she likes sometimes in exchange for her agreeing to play as I like too. Then you could show her at other times when you're both home that you have ideas by dressing sometimes in a role that she likes and other times in a role that you like. That could serve as your hint.