PDA

View Full Version : Sitting here reading dressed in...

SunnyBlu
10-25-2012, 12:29 PM
Sitting here reading dressed in T-Shirt (white) and Lace Bikini Panties (pink).
After my encounter in my teens I started having the urge to dress in girls clothes.
That was years ago, so the only thing I could buy was pantie. I use to put them on with jeans or shorts with a t-shirt. So here I sit reading and writing...oh btw...I want to post a pic but I'm so FREAKED OUT! To do it, heck I shake writing this.:o

krissy
10-25-2012, 01:30 PM
Hi dont be scared take one of yourself without your face then as you get more comfortable with yourself then take more pics we are here for you just write to any of use we will be happy to help in any way we can

helena.gcd
10-25-2012, 01:35 PM
Im just confy at home, in the sofa, wearing panties, bra, black leggings, white girly tshirt, wig and a little make up, watching football (soccer) and reading the forum on the ipad. life is good.

SuzieLod
10-25-2012, 01:40 PM
Good that you are excited, perhaps not so good that you are scared. And we all have our stories, yours with a teen encounter sounds like might be similar to mine, so welcome to the club

MsRenee
10-25-2012, 03:05 PM
Theres no rush to post a pic girl. Do it when you feel like your ready to. Excitement is a good thing hehe.
Renee

Beverley Sims
10-26-2012, 12:21 AM
I go out often but I do relax at home in comfortable clothes.
You don't have to look your best all the time.
Drat, someone at the door, gotta put on my hair at least. :)

Cynthia Anne
10-26-2012, 12:40 AM
Come on in Sunny Blu! Nothing to be scared of here! No one bites very hard here!