PDA

View Full Version : Ever go to the woods en femme? You should.

May(be)
10-25-2012, 06:14 PM
This is intended to be an inspirational story, I suppose.
Today was so beautiful that I decided I needed to go to the woods. The woods are a decidedly safe place to venture en femme, I think. Considering how seldom anyone goes to the woods these days there isn't much chance of running into an awkward social interaction. Perfect!!

This is the inspirational part: Don't let dressing keep you in! Find ways to live life out an about however you can. For me today, that meant running around in the woods. Normally I wouldn't have gone out while dressed, but today was too pretty to sit inside. I was rewarded with cool breezes up my skirt, and the best mushroom score of my life!!! LOOK!! I didn't take any, though, because I have a freezer full of this particular type of mushroom already. Let it grow.

Also, I know I'm overdressed for a hike, but I need the makeup and my hair tie broke early on, meaning I had to leave my hair down. Oh well! I got a new skirt from my wife (new to me, old to her) and was inspired to wear it out. I thought that it looked pretty rugged and I thought that it would be nice to try that "casual look" that someone told me I "rock". I wanted to see if I could pull off combat boots and still look feminine- feminine enough for me, anyway.

STACY B
10-25-2012, 06:17 PM
Tell you what ,,You look like the real deal ,,, I would not worry mt pretty little head about being spotted ,,You look like a girl to me ,,,Nice skirt ,,, Watch out in those woods ,,WRONG TURN ,,,REMEMBER ,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,

DonniDarkness
10-25-2012, 06:22 PM
Cute pics! I like your hair.....and i totally rock those same jungle boots in a skirt too!

Its awesome to see members overcoming personal boundaries. Thanks for sharing!

-Donni-

marla9988
10-25-2012, 06:24 PM
You look great!! I often hike in the woods myself but with my dog. Great way to be out en femme for a bit!

Anna B
10-25-2012, 06:30 PM
May(be), with looks like yours I reckon you have no need to worry. You look like a lovely girl! (unlike the gargoyle that is me!)

Well done.

Cassandra Lynn
10-25-2012, 06:33 PM
Awesomeness!

I think too many folks around here (and other forums too for that matter) tend to think of the outdoors as being too masculine or maybe a better way of putting it is not feminine enough.
That pretty girls don't get out in the woods or nature in general.

Pffffttt! i say.
Lots of gorgeous GGs love the outside world just as much as men do.
I feel most at peace with myself and my place in this world when i'm out in nature, and yes peeps, that even means in male mode. But to wander thru that beautiful outdoor world enfemme is going it one better.

Good for you May, may you keep rocking that rugged, but also very pretty look out there in the woods.

Cynthia Anne
10-25-2012, 06:38 PM
I agree the woods is a great place to be while dressed! I live in the woods you see! Just the dog and me!!!!!

BRANDYJ
10-25-2012, 06:38 PM
The woods are a beautiful place to be. That is as long as you don't hear any banjos!

Seriously, your pictures are very nice. You look good.

Jess Marie
10-25-2012, 06:59 PM
I'd just beware that it is deer hunting season. Now, if I saw one of you ladies, I wouldn't shoot, but I am out trying to get some venison and so is someone else. Just beware ladies!

kimdl93
10-25-2012, 07:05 PM
Your are wise beyond your years, May. Glad you took advantage of a beautiful day and a beautiful woods, by adding your beauty to it!

I should add that I have taken our dogs for several walks on the path through a wooded park near our house. It wasn't as natural as the woodlands May visited, but still a nice change from the streets in our neighborhood.

Daisy41
10-25-2012, 07:10 PM
I have to agree with everyone else. I wouldn't give you a second look (well maybe second lol, you are attractive as a girl). I personally wouldn't venture out in the woods en femme as I hike a LOT and that's where I go to put hair on my chest before ripping it back out.

Tracii G
10-25-2012, 07:11 PM
That was a great way to spend the day plus you look fantastic.Love the boots because they are functional in the woods and so appropriate IMO.
I have gone deer/coyote hunting enfemme a few times and it was awesome.

JessicaMay
10-25-2012, 07:13 PM
Wow you are so pretty. I'm sure even the pristine beauty of the woods was jealous of your look. Hubba hubba.

I hadn't considered going out in the woods. Sounds both erotic and fun. I guess my biggest obstacle would be how to get there while dressed and not make a big scene. I don't drive anymore and until I am more confident in how I look and finally get some new things I've wanted for a while (wig, forms, shoes, etc) I'll probably avoid it. Though my favorite thing about living in Canada is once winter is upon us, it's layers time. I can wear a sexy lady layer under everything else and no one needs to know. Hopefully next summer I'll be able to wander the woods.

rita63
10-25-2012, 07:18 PM
Have yet to go hiking en femme so I am extremely jelouse. You look really good and the woods look amazing. Yes I am a tree hugger but hugs to you too.

hugs rita

Tracii G
10-25-2012, 07:25 PM
I have a chance to go coyote hunting in the next few weeks and may just do it enfemme this time.Thanks for the idea May.
The place I'm going has been over run with them and they have killed some cattle so the landowner gave me full approval to weed them out if I can.
I will take my cam and get some shots.

RenneB
10-25-2012, 07:43 PM
Ya know, that's a great idea girl. All this mall walking and sidewalking is getting a bit ol for this ol lady. I'm going to take this idea an run with it.... I'm thinkin' the 4" heels aren't going to make it for the woods walk, so I'll have to come up with something else... Hey, sounds like a great idea to go shopping...

Thanks for sharing....

Renne.....

krissy
10-25-2012, 07:56 PM
I have done that when i was younger loved it very much i also used to drive around all night dressed oh i miss those days.WOW!! you look great looks like you had fun

prettytoes
10-25-2012, 08:05 PM
I'd just beware that it is deer hunting season. Now, if I saw one of you ladies, I wouldn't shoot, but I am out trying to get some venison and so is someone else. Just beware ladies!

You're safe around me...my freezer is already packed full!

Kelli Ca
10-25-2012, 08:07 PM
Hot girl in the woods alert, no seriously though you look amazing you should have no worries about going out anywhere, all of us should be so lucky, LOL

JamieQ
10-25-2012, 08:17 PM
Now thats exactly what I had in mind! But I wonder if a woman should venture far in alone. The social encounter would not bother me at all, but but bumping into a lone man along the way would. Down south of me is a large national park with miles and miles of hiking/bike trails. A local woman (age 30 something) told me it probably would not be a good idea neither man nor woman to go alone, but woods, wildlife, etc to me is okay...I think she was referring to others on the trails. Travel a hour or so up northward or so is a 4.5 mile rugged trail that follows a river. I been on it before in guy mode and then out of nowhere appears what looked like to me as a homeless hiker. I just have to find someone to accompany me!

bridgetta
10-25-2012, 08:20 PM
Oh thats awesome, i want to do that. Ive been thinking that very thing actually!

Bree Wagner
10-25-2012, 09:42 PM
Perfect!!

Indeed it was and you looked the part. Getting out into the great outdoors can certainly be a ton of fun. I've done a little hike in the woods and made it to one trailhead in the mountains, but the goal for next year is to get Bree to the top of a 14er.

I hope you keep having wonderful adventures.

-Bree

mirandacdgirl
10-25-2012, 10:30 PM
well, you look amazing! The woods are nice and quiet.. I'm usually only there to explore so ill remember to dress up next time ;)

CarleyR
10-25-2012, 11:47 PM
Beautiful post, May(be) -- going dressed for walks in the woods is a wonderful idea that we all should follow. I hope to do so soon! Thanks for the lovely idea from a lovely girl. :<3:

Beverley Sims
10-25-2012, 11:59 PM
The solitude of a quiet place is a way to dream your dreams.

bridget thronton
10-26-2012, 12:03 AM
You look great and yes i have been in the woods hiking and camping in a skirt

Maria in heels
10-26-2012, 04:37 AM
You look great in the pictures...and it must be wonderful just to live near the woods and be able to walk around as yourself...without fear of running into other people...but you do have to be careful out there

linda allen
10-26-2012, 06:50 AM
Now thats exactly what I had in mind! But I wonder if a woman should venture far in alone. The social encounter would not bother me at all, but but bumping into a lone man along the way would. Down south of me is a large national park with miles and miles of hiking/bike trails. A local woman (age 30 something) told me it probably would not be a good idea neither man nor woman to go alone, but woods, wildlife, etc to me is okay...I think she was referring to others on the trails. Travel a hour or so up northward or so is a 4.5 mile rugged trail that follows a river. I been on it before in guy mode and then out of nowhere appears what looked like to me as a homeless hiker. I just have to find someone to accompany me!
I'm surprised no one else mentioned the risk or danger. Walking along a well used walking trail with others around presents minimal risk, but a good looking female alone in the woods might encounter some strange and potentially dangerous characters. There's also the risk of a sprained ankle or other injury or snake bite.

I'm just saying to consider everything and take precautions and be prepared for the worst.

JamieQ
10-26-2012, 07:29 AM
I'm surprised no one else mentioned the risk or danger. Walking along a well used walking trail with others around presents minimal risk, but a good looking female alone in the woods might encounter some strange and potentially dangerous characters. There's also the risk of a sprained ankle or other injury or snake bite.

I'm just saying to consider everything and take precautions and be prepared for the worst.

Thats what I think...critters, nature, snake bit, other people (plural) hiking...least of my worries...no problem...its the rare encounter with a dangerous character when I am in enfemme in a "hiking skirt". If I would have encountered that "homeless looking" hiker enfemme would have really been scared. I would have been scared even in guy mode but he was coming out as I was going in on the trail from the main park. People generally do not scare me at all, but for some reason I got real bad vibes from this one.

thisgal16
10-26-2012, 07:41 AM
I start,by saying that u look wonderful and as far,as the woods I would love to be able to do that sometime.

paulaprimo
10-26-2012, 07:57 AM
wow, what an awesome look. you look so natural and terrific...:)

EllenJo
10-26-2012, 08:44 AM
That is awesome, and the mushrooms were a bonus. I love going to the woods both in drab and en femme. A cargo skirt, appropriate top and either hiking boots or sneakers and off you go. If by chance there is someone else out there, under brush and distance keep things safe. With winter coming soon enjoy it as much as you can, I know I do.

~Joanne~
10-26-2012, 09:23 AM
I have to agree that you totally rock the casual look. The first picture is truly amazing and if I looked that good I would have left the woods and gone into the jungle (the Mall) lol Your hair is absolutely great and fits you to a T

Claire Cook
10-26-2012, 09:29 AM
Yes indeedy! I'm a hiker and birdwatcher, and just love to do it en femme. But for me it's jeans, hiking boots and my long wig tied back in a pony tail. No need to do much makeup (YAY!) or earrings (might lose 'em) -- just a touch of mascara and enough to hide the beard shadow. Plus it is so cool to smile at other girls and get a nice smile back.

rachael.davis
10-26-2012, 10:04 AM
Ya know, that's a great idea girl. All this mall walking and sidewalking is getting a bit ol for this ol lady. I'm going to take this idea an run with it.... I'm thinkin' the 4" heels aren't going to make it for the woods walk, so I'll have to come up with something else... Hey, sounds like a great idea to go shopping...

Thanks for sharing....

Renne.....

In these shoes?
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ISzoUdtMSH4&feature=related

Frédérique
10-26-2012, 10:09 AM
Ever go to the woods en femme? You should.

Back when I lived on a farm, I would go out into the woods often, dressed as I please, and it’s a real thrill, time after time. I wish I was there right now! I couldn’t help but feel completely natural in such a natural setting, so I would feel emboldened to keep dressing, and not think about what it all meant. I’ve written a lot about my experiences in the woods, in fact I often use the forest as a metaphor in my writing, with its twisting paths, cathedral-like canopy of trees, and mysterious hush that fills every pore of one’s being. I CAN see the forest for the trees, and I’ve spent a lot of time in the woods, alone, en femme…
:battingeyelashes:

sometimes_miss
10-26-2012, 11:22 AM
Funny you should mention this. I've recently read Bill Bryson's book 'A walk in the woods', his experience with walking the Appalachian trail. And his mention of the number of people who go missing on it each year. I just hope you all take some type of precaution when going somewhere that might prove fatal should you run into the wrong person/animal/weather conditions out alone, in the woods.

reb.femme
10-26-2012, 11:59 AM
If you go down to the woods today...........wow! Stunning pics, nothing else to say!

Rebecca WOODS

Paulette
10-26-2012, 12:02 PM
I have camped in the woods while fully dressed and yes I too needed the help of makeup even while ruffing it. I so enjoyed the whole experience of fully enjoying being in the woods and of course the slight adjustments that are required while dressed. The nicest thing was not having to worry which bathroom to use, it is matter of finding the right size bush or tree for ladylike relief.

MichelleF2358
10-26-2012, 03:14 PM
You're looking pretty good to me girl!

JUSTME
10-26-2012, 03:50 PM
Man! Another stunner..

Michelle V
10-26-2012, 04:21 PM
I know better than to go outside during the day because I would be spotted right away, you obviously do not have that problem, it is an inspirational story and as such you should be inspired to venture out in the real world, believe me if your pictures are as accurate as they seem you will have no problem blending in society as anything but a girl. The boot do work and you seem very happy to be in the woods but you can also pull that off in any street in America.

Question; what do you do with those mushrooms? I know it is a hobby of yours but if you go hunting and have enough in your fridge do you not pick up at least more just to taste and see if they are different?

Anyway your look is AWSOME! As usual and you seem to be enjoying being May. Take care.

May(be)
10-26-2012, 06:51 PM
Question; what do you do with those mushrooms? I know it is a hobby of yours but if you go hunting and have enough in your fridge do you not pick up at least more just to taste and see if they are different?

This is a really good question, though it's unrelated to CDing. Thanks for asking it all the same. I have tried many different colonies of this species and determined that the speed that the mushroom grows has a lot to do with its consistency. It can either be very light and fluffy if grown quickly or tough and rubbery if grown slowly and for a long period of time. This looked pretty tough to me. It had some brown color at the edges, which meant to me that it has grown through periods of drought- probably tough and rubbery. I have a particularly supple sample in my fridge right now. I don't see the point in taking more.

Krististeph
10-26-2012, 06:52 PM
I'd take our dog the the forest preserve on frigid days- I would wear ski pants- ski jacket, boots, mittens, etc. all female. That was good.

May(be)
10-26-2012, 07:19 PM
If you go down to the woods today...........wow! Stunning pics, nothing else to say!

Rebecca WOODS

I assume you're talking about the pics of me because of the topic of this forum, but it would also be appropriate if you're talking about the mushroom colony. It was INCREDIBLE!!

Allison Chaynes
10-26-2012, 09:06 PM
I was deer hunting once and it was unseasonable warm... for some reason I decided to strip down to my panties just for the heck of it. Sadly, as I was thinking about how wonderful it was to have some girly time in the woods, my shot at a decent buck was lost! Oh well. I actually bought my wife some pink camo shirts at Walmart earlier in the week since she wants to go with me. When I got home she asked where mine was. :)

JamieQ
10-26-2012, 09:30 PM

I am not looking for a quite woods outing experience with practically no chance of encounter with another person, my comfort level of being seen is really okay. There was a time when the most I might have attempted was a walk in the woods hoping/praying not to encounter anyone. I just got dressed one day with minimal prep and done it and now theres no turning back. I am not trying to bash anyone for their fear of going out, but just give encouragement...I have been there...afraid to go out...but now looking back wondering why...

My plan is to walk some trails in a large national park, but I do not plan on going miles in. Probably like 1/2 hr in and 1/2 hr out, then same on some other trails. I think I will most likely encounter otheres along the way. Luckily some parellel the highways. I done a bit of research on the Internet and most say risk of danger for hiking anywhere (from other people) is way less than in a city, be it a male or female solo hiker...more likley the risk of snakebite or something is higher...but I am going in as a dressed enfemme CDer and might that put me at a special risk? I have decided it will not...I cannot live life limiting myself with all these "what ifs". I think any encounter would mostly likely be a "hello" and then walk on by... just like I experienced at the city/county park near the college where I attend. I may not look very passable (maybe I do?), etc., but to date I have not noticed anyone turned around to take another look other than the 70 y/o Salvacion Army sales clerk who was probably tipped off by the customer leaving as I went in...but you know what?...so what!:)

AnitaH
10-26-2012, 09:46 PM
I love walking trails in the woods in either mode. I have to be careful either way as I'm always by myself. I don't have anyone that likes to walk 5 or 6 miles as I do. When in femme mode I try to stay to busier trails and parks. As others have said it may not be entirely safe to be alone several miles out on a seldom used trail. But this combines 2 of my favourite things, hiking in the woods and being out as Anita.

AnitaH

JamieQ
10-26-2012, 09:54 PM
I know better than to go outside during the day because I would be spotted right away, you obviously do not have that problem, it is an inspirational story and as such you should be inspired to venture out in the real world, believe me if your pictures are as accurate as they seem you will have no problem blending in society as anything but a girl. The boot do work and you seem very happy to be in the woods but you can also pull that off in any street in America.

Anyway your look is AWSOME! As usual and you seem to be enjoying being May. Take care.

I just want to share a few random thoughts..."spotted right away" I probably am sometimes too..but I learned to go out anyways. On the other hand, I figure at least 1 out of 10 men who see me wish they had the courage to dress enfemme and go out as I do. I am rather new at going out and I dread that bad encounter if I ever have one...but if I do, still going out is going to be worth it.

annecwesley
10-28-2012, 05:49 AM
I wear a skirt (with pantyhose and slip) just about every day for my daily walk in the woods. Occasionally I dress up more. Last week in "guy in a skirt" mode I had a nice chat with some fellow walkers - it was the first time I've not avoided (the very rare) on-trail encounters.

JamieQ
10-28-2012, 05:58 AM
I wear a skirt (with pantyhose and slip) just about every day for my daily walk in the woods. Occasionally I dress up more. Last week in "guy in a skirt" mode I had a nice chat with some fellow walkers - it was the first time I've not avoided (the very rare) on-trail encounters.

Well...Im going out next week in my semi-girl mode. I mean basically in girl mode with just a bit of makeup to cover beard and wearing bra underneath (without a form) that gives a look of breasts though. I talked to a coworker who used to walk down there and she said extremely safe for someone alone, male or female, but I did not mention anything about hiking CDing thru there. I will sort of look like in atavar but hair will be much better.

Your chat? A freindly chat and then on your ways I assume?

Rachel05
10-28-2012, 08:40 AM
I should say you look feminine May, wowwww very feminine

reb.femme
10-28-2012, 08:50 AM
I assume you're talking about the pics of me because of the topic of this forum, but it would also be appropriate if you're talking about the mushroom colony. It was INCREDIBLE!!

Definitely your 2 pics May. Incredible femme look, you make it look so easy. :o

Rebecca

GinaD
10-30-2012, 05:09 AM
Hiking around So Cal dressed is one of my favorite things to do and probably the second most frequent activity I do as a "girl". Unfortunately, I have had a few uncomfortable moments on some lonely trails with some jerks who thought they might have some fun with this dumb girl hiking by herself. they found themselves on their ass in the dust.

annecwesley
10-30-2012, 05:20 AM
Your chat? A freindly chat and then on your ways I assume?
They wanted to know where the trail led and had other questions abouit the area. They did not even seem to notice that I was wearing a skirt, the topic never came up.

victoriamwilliams1
11-03-2012, 01:17 AM
You look great for a hike :)

Very nice story...

Jessica Young
11-03-2012, 08:32 AM
Congrats, would love to dress like you and go for a walk in the bush. Never been outside my flat dressed, but would love to feel the true experience of wearing a skirt for example.

JohnnieCD
11-03-2012, 08:39 AM
cute boots, love yours hair and eyes!

Janelle_C
11-03-2012, 11:15 AM
You look amazing I wish I had your frame of mind when I was your age. I spent most of my youth stuffing my feeling. Now in my fifty's Janelle is tired of being stuffed. You give me confidence to be who I am thank you. Hugs Janelle

Sharon B.
11-03-2012, 06:06 PM
It's been a long time since I took a walk in the woods in feminine attire, woman's jeans never have done it in a skirt. I do enjoy that breeze under my dress or skirt when out.

Babeba
11-03-2012, 07:07 PM
OP,

I wouldn't say that's overdressed, especially if your woods are near a city. Lots of people go out for short hikes/walks after work or in the middle of the day, and while you don't need to dress up for it you don't need to ugly up, either. That's some awesome bracket fungus you found, though! They'll all be from the same tiny microscopic spore. There's one type of bracket fungus some Victorians used to use to do the last little bit of sharpening on their shaving razors: because of that, its nickname is 'razor strop.' Apparently, it's slightly antimicrobial so it was great if they cut themselves shaving, it would have less of a chance to get infected! (I'm not saying that mushroom is razor strop. I'm not enough of a mycologist to tell the difference between any bracket fungi.) :-)

I have a chance to go coyote hunting in the next few weeks and may just do it enfemme this time.Thanks for the idea May.
The place I'm going has been over run with them and they have killed some cattle so the landowner gave me full approval to weed them out if I can.
I will take my cam and get some shots.

... This hurts my heart a little bit!!

I can guarantee you two things:
1) Other coyotes will come in to the area and replace the ones you shoot; if not this year than next year. This is because:
2) Coyote overpopulation isn't this guys' problem. I can guarantee you that there is SOMETHING he is doing on his property which is a wildlife attractant. Maybe unsecured feed somewhere, or he lets field dead carcasses sit too long, or something - but if he cleaned up his land a bit and figured out what the attractant is, the coyotes won't bother his operations.

Coyotes (canis latrans) are one of the MOST intelligent species across North America. They recognize that leaving tracks means leaving evidence of themselves, so they actually run over their own footprints to leave kill sites. They can smell territory markings for miles - their scent is over 100 times greater than our own. Their eyesight is superb, particularly during dawn and dusk which makes them great predators. They aren't picky eaters, and will go after the easiest food in their territory. Believe me, that's not going to be livestock if your landowner friend is doing his jobs right.

To tie this back into the going outdoors en femme theme here,
Today I took a group of city teens into the woods and taught them how to find browse and identify scat. They figured out how to tell species apart based on the fur they rub off on branches, and how to read stories from tracks. They had a blast, and one of the big highlights they all loved was finding coyote signs today, and being able to tell it had filled its belly with deer and choke cherries. I wore an amazingly awesome vintage west coast knit sweater, knit cowichan-style with big, thick rovings of wool in colours ranging from a dusky pink through to a warm brown. Comfy, warm and stylish! It was an amazing experience to help those teens realize they had the skills to discover nature's stories on their own.

irishsissy
11-03-2012, 08:12 PM
Gee Whiz, I thought I was the only one that took walks in the woods. I really love doing it especialy when you mentioned the wind blowing your skirt around. It kind of sends chills up my spine. I could,nt check your pics out yet but I,m sure they are nice.

Stephanie47
11-03-2012, 08:50 PM
If I looked as sexy and pretty as you, I would not be walking around in our woods. Not only do we have bears, we have Sasquatches. You could be swept off your feet and carried away. God knows what would happen if he found your deception. :)

rita63
11-04-2012, 09:14 PM
Ok so many have problems with crtitters both wild and human in the woods, I've got a nice canoe and know some easy to reach private spots with good swimming or tanning and lots of nature. Just get out of the city damn it.

hugs rita