PDA

View Full Version : A heart felt thank you to all the wonderful girls here

Tiffini Marie
10-25-2012, 09:44 PM
I just wanted to say thank you to all of the wonderful girls on this site :). Through the encouragement of the people here I have finally started to let out a part of me that I have been trying to suppress for years. I finally feel like I am, for the first time in my life, being true to my real self. Though I just recently joined; I have been reading this forum for quite some time. The threads I have read here have made me realize that the only way for me to be truly happy is to not worry about what other people think, and to do what makes me happy :D. In the past several weeks I have done things I never thought I would have the courage to do such as shopping in person, and posting pictures of Tiffini Marie. I have learned that a lot of the fears I have are simply in my head, and that most people do not pay any attention to those around them. I have scheduled my first makeover lesson at the local MAC store for next week, and can hardly wait for the experience.

So from this Alabama girl, thank you all for helping me realize that I have to be true to myself!!

Julie Denier
10-25-2012, 10:45 PM
So glad you're here and that we can be here for you! You look great in your pics, so have fun and enjoy ;)

Barbara Ella
10-25-2012, 11:17 PM
I know how it feels when you first begin to realize exactly what you have, and begin to understand what to do with it. The next step, taking the understanding to the field, so to speak, can be so exciting and exhilirating. good for you girl. Stay in touch and let us know how your experiences go.

Barbara

Beverley Sims
10-25-2012, 11:54 PM
I am glad you are making progress, stay safe an be cautious as there are pitfalls out there.
I wish you every success.

bridget thronton
10-25-2012, 11:59 PM
Glad you are happy - hope things continue to go well

bobbimo
10-26-2012, 07:51 AM
Hi Tiffini
welcome to the best CD site in the world.
You'll have lots of support here and we all love to share in your new you
Bobbi

Tracii G
10-26-2012, 11:22 AM
We are your support team always remember that.

EllenJo
10-26-2012, 11:32 AM
Congratulations on moving forward. We all come here to share with each other and that's what makes this a special place.

MsRenee
10-26-2012, 12:17 PM
Glad youve found yourself to become more assertive it sounds like This place is great for help you need.
Renee

Jamie Christopher
10-26-2012, 12:21 PM
Great to hear Tiffini: This place is wonderful with so much experience and friendship, glad you're here!

Jamie

kimdl93
10-26-2012, 12:47 PM
We are glad to hear that you've grown so much and are willing to share your experiences to help others. thank you!

LelaK
10-26-2012, 02:59 PM
I never thought of looking for a CD forum till a few days ago. So I'm new here too and I like that there are so many here to discuss with. I noticed in the membership section that there are a whole lot more members who haven't been back for months or years and I feel like I miss not getting to meet them too.

I joined GaiaOnline a year or two ago, even though I'm over 60. There and on several other forums I've used female names. I used the name Lela Kela on the GaiaOnline forum but I recently changed it to Lela Kelly, which is what I now use here too. I like having female anime avatars on those other forums. On this forum I used myself as my avatar. That's even better, but mine needs improvement. On the other forums I pretended to be an actual female. At that rate, I wasn't able to discuss CD issues. I guess that's partly what prompted me to look for a CD forum, when I found this one.

I've never told anyone I know in person that I'm a CD. And I only first told someone online last fall a year ago. Well, actually I guess all I told her was that when I was young I was disappointed to learn that boys can't grow up to be women. Maybe I didn't tell her that I like to cross-dress. So maybe I didn't actually tell anyone that till I started posting here. Anyway, it's great to be able to talk openly about it and not worry about being rebuked etc.

It seems now like it would probably have been good for me to join a forum like this at a much earlier age.